There's Something Off About Kyle

Michael Stuart Kelly

There's Something Off About Kyle

As we all know, the Deep State went after Kyle Rittenhouse--in court and in the press--for a year and a half over the shootings in the Kenosha August, 2020 riot. Kyle was recently found by a trial jury as not guilty on all counts.

Here on OL, there is a thread giving an overview of the press coverage during that time. You can read it here, but beware, it's a long thread. Most of it is a series of tweets by a guy named Drew Holden. And the gist is that the press was a total fraud and propaganda machine for a year and a half on this one issue. (The fake news media is on other issues, too, but I would rather not bring them into this discussion.)

The long and short if it is that Kyle did nothing wrong except shoot at people in self-defense, and that is neither wrong nor illegal. He then got railroaded. And he beat the machine that was trying to railroad him.

Now he is going to sue the pants off those who defamed him, so he will become a rich man.

That's a happy story for all of us, right?

So why are there some dark undertones appearing? This is not conspiracy theory stuff. And the undertones are provable. So instead of this affair being a good against evil story, there is a shadow lurking behind the light.

Here are a few items to show what I mean.

1. The first is a weird greenscreen fail in the video of the trial itself. 

vYtvJCgJtUtF_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Nothing, nothing, not - a - thing is real!!! Its beyond a movie, a farce- we are all being made fools of. Why not let's shake the world awake with tales of adrenochrome..... enough of this movie!!!

This came out a few days ago and I recall seeing several different angles of it. But now that I started looking for those examples for this post, it seems like the search engine algorithms are in overdrive. I'm not going to waste time on running down the links, especially since this item set the conspiracy fringe on fire. They are not as careful in their sourcing and conclusions as they could be as they tend to speak with absolute certainty. So sifting through all that, including the fake news media stuff which is even worse, is like cleaning the Augean stables. I have better things to do.

So let's leave this item at the following place. I don't know if the greenscreen malfunction is real or the entire thing is a hoax. There's a video, others have posted about it, and my gut tells me it is real. 

And if it is real, what the hell is it about? People are not supposed to use greenscreen effects when filming a trial.

2. Two dark undertones came from Kyle's recent interview with Tucker. To start, here is the interview:

Now the weird stuff.

The first is that Kyle said he supports Black Lives Matter.

I don't know what to make of that. Kyle has right to his opinion, but seeing what he just went through for a year and a half--precisely because of a BLM riot--it does not compute. Instant cognitive dissonance.

To elaborate, I recall that during Obama's administration, the Tea Party was formed and subsequently invaded, watered down and essentially neutralized for a while. And the watering down started with shit like this.

Is this the same? I don't know. But my antenna is wiggling.

The next weird thing is the way Kyle came out against Lin Wood. He claimed that Lin Wood kept him in jail for 87 days so he could run a grift. He also included John Pierce. And he said Lin disobeyed his wishes in keeping him in jail.

The way the interview went, it seems like Kyle discovered the grift and fired these lawyers. But I was paying attention back then. I never heard a peep about this. Instead, I saw Kyle go off on Lin for his weird remarks about Mike Pence being a pedophile and murderer. And that was when Lin left being called his lawyer in public.

I have a feeling there is a lot of there there backstage on this story. After all, two millions dollars were collected and used for bail. Now Kyle is out, which means the money has to be returned from the courts, and lots of people are looking at that cool $2M. As I understand it, this money should go back to the people who posted it. But apparently there are those who think otherwise.

Now, from everything I know about Lin Wood, he is an honest man. Maybe he has a screw loose about Pence and maybe he is overly-religious, but I just don't see him keeping a young man in jail for almost three months so he can grift two million dollars, with plans on getting his mitts on it after the court returns it. Like it or not, that money was used to get Kyle out of jail. And it did.

Frankly, from what Kyle said, openly saying Lin kept him in jail to raise money for himself, it looks like Lyle committed libel. I wonder how that's going to play out seeing that Lin is one of the country's top defamation lawyers.

I can't help but smell a Neocon or other and Deep Staters in the middle of this, not to mention real grifters.

If that's true, Kyle is in for another harsh lesson in life.

Now... I'm going to do something here that nobody else is doing. I'm going to present Lin's side, at least his first comment on his Telegram account. That's only fair, isn't it? So why is nobody else doing it? At least in the mainstream? 

Isn't this exactly what they did to Kyle?

Here is the text:

Questions raised by the Deep State Fox interview of Kyle Rittenhouse by Tucker Carlson:

1. When was the interview arranged?

2. Who arranged the interview?

3. When was the interview conducted? Kyle’s verdict was rendered around Noon on Friday. With clips of the interview shown, Fox and Tucker were promoting the interview on Friday evening. That sure was a fast turn around!!!

4. How did Kyle go in a few short hours from being the emotional young man exonerated on murder charges to appearing to be a composed, scripted young man in the Tucker Carlson interview?

5. After this national and personal ordeal, why did Tucker focus on me??? Weren’t there more important issues to discuss publicly?

6. I was NEVER contacted by Fox or Tucker Carlson to be informed of the accusations and afforded an opportunity to respond. Why not??? Tucker Carlson (and Sean Hannity) have my cell number. I was one call away. This was clearly  a Fox ambush hit piece on me. Who wanted to use Kyle Rittenhouse to falsely attack me?

6. Why did Fox totally ignore the background of David Hancock (a/k/a Fraudcock), the disgraced former Navy SEAL, in discussing Kyle? I spoke to Kyle one time briefly over a year ago. Fraudcock has been in total control of Kyle and his mother for almost one year. The public record raises very serious questions about the honesty and agenda of Fraudcock. 

7. Why did Tucker strongly suggest that I was one of Kyle’s criminal lawyers? I was not. John Pierce was calling the shots for Kyle during the time period in question along with Mark Richards. I was not. I was just trying to help Kyle through #FightBack. I had agreed to help him in defamation matters after the criminal case. Why did John Pierce terminate that relationship almost immediately after #FightBack posted the bail monies. 

There are MANY more serious questions to be explored with respect to this Deep State ambush hit piece. 

Do the research. 
Connect the dots. 
Draw your own conclusions. 

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

So... Nobody got in touch with Lin to get his side before airing a smear of that size. And they screwed up the details like professional relationships. Hmmmmm... Where have I seen this behavior before? Think about it...

So here we are. Unfortunately. And I bet a lot more is coming.

I was fully celebrating the David and Goliath story of Kyle beating the bad guys. But, like the saying goes, follow the money. When you follow the money, you almost always get to the shadow.

I sure hope this story stays a hero story and does not turn into a Trojan Horse story.

We'll just have to wait and see what comes up to be sure. I'm hoping, but I'm not hopeful...

Michael

When I was in Brazil during my dark days, people around me at that time use to say that when bandits fought, the only winner was the police.

That applies to good guys, too.

And I am seeing this in spades these days. (I guess the current rise of the MAGA posse is giving a lot of people bearing privileges the willies. :) ) I certainly see it in the Rittenhouse case.

But never forget.

When good guys fight, the only winner is the bad guys.

I really wish the good guys would stop fighting each other. But hell, as the bard says (with with a more nuanced meaning than in the original): What a piece of work is man.

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

1. The first is a weird greenscreen fail in the video of the trial itself.

[...]

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Nothing, nothing, not - a - thing is real!!! Its beyond a movie, a farce- we are all being made fools of. Why not let's shake the world awake with tales of adrenochrome..... enough of this movie!!!

[...]

So let's leave this item at the following place. I don't know if the greenscreen malfunction is real or the entire thing is a hoax. There's a video, others have posted about it, and my gut tells me it is real. 

And if it is real, what the hell is it about? People are not supposed to use greenscreen effects when filming a trial.

To "use greenscreen effects"  one needs a actual green screen behind the actors.  The green screen or "chroma key" technique is a form of matting, and was developed by a Hollywood studio back in the 1930s.

In a nutshell, action takes place in front of a well-lit solid-colour background. In post-processing, the solid colour is swapped-out and replaced with whatever the script calls for to be behind the action -- in compositing or layering of the scene's foreground and background elements.  

Here's a simple example of before and after, taken from a YouTube video:

green2screenshot.png

green1screenshot.png

For any green screen effect, you need a green (or blue or solid colour background) to be physically present. Ipso facto, no green screen technique in the Rittenhouse trial courtroom.

The guy with the TikTok video doesn't seem to understand necessary elements of the process. My general impression is that he also doesn't understand phenomena of digital video compression artifacts

Spoiler

queen-elizabeth-green-screen-outfit-funn
WWW.BOREDPANDA.COM

When choosing what to wear for your birthday, it's important that you don't choose something that makes you look like the green screen used for post-production movie special effects. Sadly however, somebody...

1295418.jpeg
WWW.DAZEDDIGITAL.COM

Memes critique the government’s reaction to the pandemic using the First Lady’s lime green dress at the Republican National Convention

Edited by william.scherk
Orthography, added video example, Queen, Mrs Trump
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So, where did the foot go?

You kinda left that out.

The TikTok guy ...

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

My general impression is that he also doesn't understand phenomena of digital video compression artifacts

Anomaly-hunting!

artifact.png

Spoiler

kamalaNoEyes.png

Here is something Man in America said about Lin (which Lin posted to his own Telegram channel, see here).

[Forwarded from Man in America]
Regarding Lin Wood: Most of you have seen the details of Kyle Rittenhouse’s interview with Tucker by now. Kyle really throws Lin under the bus. A lot of people are quickly jumping on the wagon to attack Lin. Here are my two cents.

First, remember that Fox News is controlled opposition. While Tucker puts out a lot of very important information, and I want to trust him as a person, he isn’t in charge of what he can or cannot say on the network. Fox is controlled by the same puppet masters as CNN and MSNBC.  Always remember that. Do you remember Arizona on November 3? Controlled opposition is more dangerous than the obvious enemy. 

The interview with Kyle had a strange feeling to it. It made my senses tingle, telling me “something doesn’t seem truthful here.” I am not saying that Kyle is dishonest. But he may be being used by people to push a certain narrative.

Fox News did not give Lin any opportunity to state his side of the story. I highly doubt they will reach out to him for a comment.

Most everything I have seen from Lin matches my understanding of what’s happening in the world, and the depth and evil of the enemy we are up against. I believe Lin is a man of God. That doesn’t mean I believe him to be free of making mistakes. But overall, my gut and intuition trust him. Could I be wrong? Of course. 

I hope that all of you can try to look at what is happening around us with discernment. Fundamentally, I believe most of what we see, and especially on the media and social media, is meant to distract us from the fact that the elites are executing a decades-long plan to strip us of our God-given rights and push us towards the Great Reset. I hope that mankind can see past the bread & circuses, and unite against them.

This is basically my view of Lin.

And I doubt he is going to roll over and die because of the Tucker interview.

In fact, I think he is going to end up being a massive pain in the ass to those involved in attacking him.

Also, I smell some serious RINOs and Neocons in this attack.

After all, they are part of the people who abuse the power of the intelligence community.

Dirty tricks is how they roll.

Michael

• Upvote 1

At least this is happening.

D99672BB-3E0D-4E9B-BAAB-EE6A7250A8ED-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Trump joined Sean Hannity on Tuesday for an hour-long interview discussing everything from Joe Biden’s shameful withdrawal from Afghanistan to the record inflation under the current...

image.png

Also, picture-wise, here is what President Trump thinks of Lin Wood (from last May):

image.png

Like I said, I wish the good guys would stop fighting each other.

Michael

Here is the latest interview with Lin Wood where he gives his side in all this mess.

As I suspected, it's all about money.

And Lin is not the one who is chasing the Benjamins...

i5QKc.4Wpjb.3.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

This evening we discuss the truth with Lin Wood and Joe. People need to know! If you want to support the show, you can donate here: http://bit.ly/cd-donate The REAWAKENING series is a Christian docuse

It's hard to understand how Kyle's accusation that Lin kept him in jail can be true when Lin never had the power in any sense, legal, personal or otherwise, to do that. Lin was not Kyle's lawyer at all, from what I understand. Certainly not his criminal lawyer. He merely went out and got the money to get Kyle out of jail.

And, as I suspected, now that $2M in bail money has to come back from the courts, everybody wants it and nobody wants to give it back to the people who staked Kyle's freedom during the trial.

Lin does, though.

There's a lot to this story and I'm glad I listened to Lin's account.

The vehemence with which Lin is being persecuted leads me to believe he is right over target in something or other. In the news, he has been out of the airways for a while. So it makes no sense to see him targeted the way they are doing except to get him out of the way for something or other.

And I was right about Lin's spirit. He's going to go after those who attacked him and go after them hard. For now, he's certain that Kyle is being manipulated, so he will not go after Kyle in that matter. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The TikTok guy ...

On 11/23/2021 at 10:44 AM, william.scherk said:

My general impression is that he also doesn't understand phenomena of digital video compression artifacts

Not convinced.

Can you say something about the range of common digital video compression artifacts highlighted above?  I am not clear what in particular is you are not convinced of ... 

Is this like the griddlequakes -- you don't quite grok a more prosaic explanation?

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Is this like the griddlequakes -- you don't quite grok a more prosaic explanation?

William,

Nah...

It's more like I don't want to waste my time.

I know you know a little about compression and artifacts and you are crazy to show it off, so...

drum roll...

Yay William!

Let's all give the man a three cheer salute.

Hip hip, hurray! 
Hip hip, hurray! 
Hip hip, hurray! 

There.

You happy?

:evil:  :) 

But from what little you presented about chroma key, essentially an elementary beginner's lesson in greenscreen, it's obvious (at least to me) that for the time being, that is about the extent of your knowledge of it.

(For instance, I laid a chroma key trap with that weather video because I had a feeling the discussion was going to go in this direction and you walked right into it, snark and all. :) But I ain't gonna tell you what the trap is. Study a little more and you will find it. Or, just think I am lying about it. That's probably easier on your ego and I don't mind. :evil:  )

There's a more egregious part, though. I openly said I wasn't sure if the video under discussion was real or a hoax. And you ignored that. You didn't even touch on the most important question of all: Is the video the guy presented a real video of the trial? By real video, I mean raw unprocessed footage.

In other words, rather than deal with the issue of Kyle and the weird stuff going on around him, you preferred to talk about technical video issues proving whatever in your head you felt you wanted to prove.

Answer me this, big shot. What if you were analyzing a video that had already been tampered with? Obviously from the montage, the guy had a video editor and used the shit out of it on that footage. 

What would have been your point then?

To prove the tampering didn't exist? Or to prove that compression artifacts exist irrespective of tampering techniques? 

Or what?

Anything dealing with Kyle?

Anything at all?

Hmmmm?

That's why I'm not interested in playing gotcha with you right now. 

You and I have been doing this gotcha shit for too many years to go back to beginner's level mistakes.

It's just not fun like that. And obviously it is not very instructive to the reader.

Michael

sigh

Lin is in a place where I can't follow him right now.

He is saying Marjorie Taylor Greene is a communist and part of the Deep State. He is accusing Sidney Powell and General Flynn and others of the same. He's throwing the word mockingbird around quite often.

I hate to see this, but I don't have inside knowledge to condemn it.

So let me leave on record that I admire Lin Wood enormously. I don't know what to do with these allegations. I'm not going to go out and roast people I admire just because he says so.

Provisionally, I'm chalking this stuff up to problems I know nothing about, but I'm keeping enough of an open mind to look when there is something other than allegations to look at.

I do believe, though Lin is being railroaded by the media and some of the people close to Kyle.

Lin might be out there where I can't go right now on this kind of stuff, but I just can't see him as a sadistic crook. Not after the life he has lived and the achievements he as performed.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2021 at 1:44 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I openly said I wasn't sure if the video under discussion was real or a hoax. And you ignored that.

What raised my eyebrow was the gut-check.

On 11/23/2021 at 8:54 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know if the greenscreen malfunction is real or the entire thing is a hoax. There's a video, others have posted about it, and my gut tells me it is real. 

Setting greenscreen 'malfunction' aside, what explanations can be found or raised for a fuzzy foot as pictured in the TikTok guy's video? Guts are important as a kind of early-warning system, and if that is a start for analysis, great. 

[T]he most important question of all: Is the video the guy presented a real video of the trial? By real video, I mean raw unprocessed footage.

I think it's unlikely that the TikTok guy (Trippiewhyte) was in the courtroom, so he was dealing with at least a single level of reprocessing from one of many live feeds from the courtroom. It might be impossible to find out what the original resolution was for the background in his upload. 

tripplewhyteCMPRSSD.gif

In other words, rather than deal with the issue of Kyle and the weird stuff going on around him, you preferred to talk about technical video issues proving whatever in your head you felt you wanted to prove.

Sure, I am interested in apparent oddities, puzzles or mysteries -- so I was responding to the bringing of TrippieWhyte's video to OL. "A spirited discussion ensued ..."

Answer me this, big shot. What if you were analyzing a video that had already been tampered with? Obviously from the montage, the guy had a video editor and used the shit out of it on that footage. 

I think that the TrippleWhyte video at TikTok likely used the built-in non-green-screen "green screen" option. As with Zoom, users can let the software figure out what is the foreground; Zoom calls this a "Virtual Background." I've used it a lot for my online Zoom cardiac rehab exercise classes. 

What would have been your point then?

To prove the tampering didn't exist? Or to prove that compression artifacts exist irrespective of tampering techniques?

It's hard indeed to prove a negative. Digital video compression artifacts are a fact of digital life:

Or what?

Anything dealing with Kyle?

Anything at all?

Hmmmm?

I tend to respond to oddities, puzzles and apparent mysteries -- here I am trying to post informative material -- to put the matter raised into perspective. 

You and I have been doing this gotcha shit for too many years to go back to beginner's level mistakes.

It's just not fun like that. And obviously it is not very instructive to the reader.

I dunno. No other reader has hopped in to this particular "spirited discussion."  I cannot read minds. It might not seem profitable for other readers to get involved.  

Anyway, my amateur, beginner level opinion is that the apparent "disappearing foot" is an artifact of digital video compression. If there is some other explanation that accounts for the phenomenon -- without multiple entailments -- it hasn't been presented here yet. 

What’s up with the disappearing foot from the Rittenhouse trial? (Reddit)

Full Video: Prosecutors Cross-Examine Kyle Rittenhouse (cued to the apparent 'disappearing foot' moment).

A slowed-down extract from the above video, recorded by ShareX from the full-screen video played at 1080p HD -- slowed, edited and exported in VideoPad using lossless compression: https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A64KF/artifactsEtc/footDisappearanceMX.mp4

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating a family day!

Edited by william.scherk
L!

19 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
33 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating a family day!

Happy Thanksgiving, William.

Thank you, Michael! We've already celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving last month (October 10), but I appreciate the good wishes. All the best to you and yours.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Lin Wood] is saying Marjorie Taylor Greene is a communist and part of the Deep State. He is accusing Sidney Powell and General Flynn and others of the same. He's throwing the word mockingbird around quite often.

His latest posts at Telegram have received a lot of attention. Here's one posted not so long ago:

o9TfBCm1pUmvBPJ9a4_zczPyOcqsPQwHm_CUq8g-
T.ME

After doing the research and connecting the dots, I have reached the conclusion that the Stop The Steal organization is a Deep State organization to raise money for purposes other than to FIX 2020. A...

The "Stop the Steal" organization is tied to Ali Alexander, but he is unlikely to have been the only vector of financing various Stop the Steal projects and demonstrations. Ali has been subpeonaed by the January 6 Committee.

Twitter account @2021_Karma has been keeping abreast of Lin Wood's messaging:

Adam Klasfeld of boo hiss Law and Crime published a podcast back in late March of this year, in which Rittenhouse's mother and former Wood associate Dave Hancock related their disagreements with Lin Wood; it contains a lot of recorded material of Lin Wood himself. May be worth a listen for interested readers here:

Stew Peters is in Lin's corner:

SPwRF6Y0_P2V93M7zh18JKwrKcFWqAm8qlpEe2bq
T.ME

🚨 ALERT! New Variant, “HEAVILY MUTATED” ‼️

A phone-call between L Lin Wood and Patrick Byrne, just posted ...  Byrne dishes on Sidney Powell ... 

That is the first of three recordings Wood has posted to his Telegram channel. The phone call took place last night.  

Patrick Byrne lit a fuse with this nasty video at Rumble:

1iMLc.qR4e-small-I-Hate-to-Break-it-to-Y
RUMBLE.COM

Patrick Byrne wastes 33 minutes of his life responding to assertions being made by Lynn Wood about the Brothers Flynn and himself..

William,

I listened to it all and there are so many cross-currents and, frankly, so much neighborhood gossip, I don't believe delving into this was a good use of my time. Well, maybe, now I know (or think I know, or sumpin') why some odd things have been happening in their corner of the MAGA world right now.

For for the record, here are my comments:

1. First, the Telegram link on a desktop makes the audio (video) of the call practically useless if you want to speed it up, make it louder, etc.

So I found the call on Rumble and here are the links: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Incidentally, timeline-wise, this call happened, then after, Patrick put up the video of him talking alone, where he called Lin a "tacky kook."

2. As to Lin, I believe Lin believes what he is saying. I can't go where he goes when he starts talking about Michael Flynn praying to the devil and so on, but I believe he believes it. In my understanding, hardcore southern evangelicals have a thing about Catholics and General Flynn (and Patrick Byrne, for that matter) are Catholics.

Also, Lin seems to be hurt that General Flynn did not openly defend his character when the Rittenhouse smear came out. Instead Gen. Flynn posted a part of an audio (or video), called attention to the part about Jesus, and said that is all you need to know about Lin Wood. Or something like that. To my understanding, it was a general endorsement of Lin's unimpeachable character without getting into the specifics of the Rittenhouse thing. 

btw - Here is General Flynn's response to the entire kerfuffle on Telegram for those interested. And it is gracious.

In Lin's defense, when he talks about money, I believe him by default unless proven otherwise (and I have never seen otherwise). Others, too, who are not even part of his circle believe like me. Look what Robert Barnes had to say. Don't forget, Robert was part of the defense of Rittenhouse for a time. He gave no bullshit about a scam or anything. Robert said openly that Lin raised $2 million to get Kyle out of jail. Period.

UmNKc.qjpd.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Barnes Law Says Lin Wood Helped Raise Must Of The Money For Kyle Rittenhouse Bail Get More Patriot News at https://MyPatriotsNetwork.com/blog

3. Patrick came off to me as two-faced. And I like Patrick. But he came off to me like one of those petty neighborhood gossips who goes around trash-talking people and saying how much he hates it that people gossip and he is above all that. :) 

Did I understand him to say that Sydney Powell had the hots for him and is now acting like a woman scorned?

Dayaamm!

Also, Lin told Patrick he had to audit the moneys he himself has been involved with re Rittenhouse (about $5 million between him and others) just like Lin's foundation, Fight Back, ran an independent audit of all the moneys it deployed in the Rittenhouse case, including the $2M for bail. Patrick told Lin he would do such an audit, then in the later video to the public, said such an audit would be silly.

Er... say what? :) 

Don't get me wrong. I think Patrick Byrne is doing a lot of good in the MAGA movement. But I don't see him as a saint, especially not where money is concerned. And, although I previously suspected something, now I know for sure that he gossips like the idle-fucking-rich.

4. Then there are the allegations about Sydney, that she is doing monkey-business with a bonanza she got after appearing on Rush Limbaugh (going up to $20 million and more according to Patrick, most of which came from mailed-in envelopes with small cash values in them). I don't know enough about it to say anything intelligent right now. I do know the idea that Patrick's image of Sydney, that she is a control freak, she is a lush in private while religious in public (he actually went there), that she has the hots for him, and that she is involved in embezzlement, sounds weird. 

Does that sound like Sidney Powell to you? Look at her life and achievements. It sure as hell doesn't sound like it to me. I can see here as a control freak about her work, but that's about it.

After producing pop singers for a part of my life, all this sounds like the crap they do to each other when vanities clash. :)

And I don't even know Sidney's side yet.

That's about all I have on this, or at least want to write about. There is a huge amount of bullshit and not much substance re getting to the bottom of the 2020 election, getting justice for Kyle Rittenhouse, etc.

It's fun to pause and gossip, I guess, but now back to more serious matters.

Anyway, I prefer banter to gossip for the light side.

Michael

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

1. First, the Telegram link on a desktop makes the audio (video) of the call practically useless if you want to speed it up, make it louder, etc.

I added the three parts together -- the HTML5 audio player lets the listener adjust the speed and volume, or download it to a preferred audio player (VLC or Audacity are the best, IMO, for free products): 

• 2 months later...

Here's the latest about Kyle.

And there's something definitely right about Kyle this time.

Kyle Rittenhouse Reveals Who In the Media He's Going to Sue for Lying About Him

82198176-a033-477b-9321-16b72ab56185.jpg
TOWNHALL.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse told Tucker Carlson on Monday he plans on suing people in the media and he will use a new organization he created to do so and will provide

Here is the video from Tucker in the article:

Specifically mentioned targets of Kyle's team are news and media organization, those who called him a white supremacist, Whoopi Goldberg and Cenk Uyger. But a hell of a lot more were implied.

Kyle is making his family fortune with this and will strike a hard wallop against the lying-ass fake news media. Steve Bannon calls this "playing smash mouth." I haven't heard him use this term about Kyle per se, he generally uses it when talking about elections and destroying the Democratic Party, but it is apt.

I have no doubt Kyle will win most of the cases, too. 

Good for him.

Michael

Kyle speaking on Tucker was not very good. He'll get better over time.

But he (probably his team) did put out one hell of a promotion video for his media accountability organization.

NCGkd.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse Releases Promo Video for His New Foundation The Media Accountability Project and it is AMAZING!

Michael