John and Yoko - Two Virgins (artistic nudity)

Kat

Very cool painting! I happened to have loved the text blocks. Victor, can I share this with another forum, please? Also, is there somewhere I can see the rest of your work?

Thank you, Kori. Yes, you can share this with another forum. I would be curious to know which one?

Here are some more art examples: http://gobestimpression.com/Pross/

Victor

Very great work! I especially like the Salvador Dali. It reminds me of a video game I play...I'm not sure why.

I was planning on sharing it with mansonusa.com/council. I think they will like your work. I'll let you know if I share it with anyone else. :laugh:

Yeah, it's a cool site. There are quite a few great personalities on that forum, but it can get kind of rough. People there are really mean to each other, but it's amusing and everyone knows that everyone else is joking. Are you into Marilyn Manson at all?

Here is the link to where I posted your work:

http://www.mansonusa.com/council/showthrea...;threadid=41237

I don't think you'll get many bad comments, but be aware that there are a lot of smartasses on this board. Look out for m_absinthe especially...he's a cat.

Edited by Kori

Are you into Marilyn Manson at all?

I like all types of music--all types. I think Marilyn Manson would make a good subject for a painting.

I will one day soon.

Did you need to get some sort of green light to post the John and Yoko painting?

Victor

I think the drawing needs a small correction: Lennon was very probably uncircumcised, he wasn't an American.

Dragonfly, shouldn't you be concentrating on yoko's ass instead of Lennon's penis????

He was born during a Nazi air-raid on Liverpool. Perhaps there wasn't time. <_< Actually, I don't think circumcision was a common practice amongst gentiles until the 1950's, right?

It wasn't and isn't a common practice amongst Europeans at all.

Thank you, Dragonfly, for clarifying this very important point! :laugh: I will never be able to look at Mikhail Barishnikov in *quite* the same way again.

Are you into Marilyn Manson at all?

I like all types of music--all types. I think Marilyn Manson would make a good subject for a painting.

I will one day soon.

Did you need to get some sort of green light to post the John and Yoko painting?

Victor

Oh he definitely would! I look forward to it! (I think you should do Ayn Rand as well). He's actually got some artwork as well. I'll post a link to the site when it's got arwork on it. There's something up with both his official site and his artwork site. Bleh.

I don't think I need any go ahead to post the painting. There are all kinds of "obscene" things posted there all the time. It's a VERY free forum.

Just so you notice, I edited my above post. :D