Trump humor

Hillary Clinton with Jay-Z and Beyoncé backstage at a concert-rally in Cleveland, Ohio.

11.05.2016-16.26.png

Maybe they're discussing the nuances of Jay-Z's hit song, "Jigga My Nigga" that he performed before Clinton spoke. Or maybe they're delving into the poetic social justice symbolism of a line in one of the rap songs Jay-Z presented: "I don't fuck with you. You little stupid-aas bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you."

In Tampa, Trump kisses a baby.

11.05.2016-16.30.png

As he mused over the bigger crowds he always draws compared to Clinton, even when she has celebrities on stage, he asked (regarding Jay-Z's performance for her), "Should I use that language? Can you imagine if I said that?"

:)

(Read more here if you're interested.

Michael

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

SNL is covering its ass. So are the pollsters.

The only reason to fear Clinton winning is the two years that will be needed to get rid of her.

But that's more than enough reason.

--Brant

Fear not.  She will  get the U.S. into a war  prior to the next bi-election.   Where will it be?  Ukraine?   Middle East?   Who knows????

52 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Fear not.  She will  get the U.S. into a war  prior to the next bi-election.   Where will it be?  Ukraine?   Middle East?   Who knows????

In and/or upon the United States?

--Brant

who knows?

1 hour ago, BaalChatzaf said:

[Clinton] will  get the U.S. into a war  prior to the next bi-election.   Where will it be?  Ukraine?   Middle East?   Who knows????

Yes, and 'who knows' there will be a new-ish war?  You?

Put some meat on them bones, Ba'al.   Or at least apprise us of your view of the proper state of affairs (in Ukraine), and how the USA had best remove itself from the present war (with the 'Coalition') against ISIS.  

What you might get with a Trump administration is an acquiescence to Russian aims and goals. Ukraine is Russian business. If Russia wants to keep a war going in the east (the non-states of Upper and Lower Eastern Kleptomania) ... Trump will be fine with that, according to his written and spoken policies.  In the Middle East, a Trump administration is likely to abandon any efforts to curb the Syrian dictatorship. It will be left to Russian aims and goals.  The Russia that is a strategic ally of Iran. Yes, that Iran.

On a broader stage, consider what your Trump administration would do with the nuclear stand-off in North Korea. He is on record suggesting that South Korea (and Japan) can well defend themselves without expensive American help. He has suggested they could both develop their own nuclear potentials ... and he would be fine with that.  He is also on record suggesting that China 'totally controls' North Korea, which shows zero grasp of that reality. He is also on record implying that he would be 'tough' on China's extra-sovereign military build-up in the South China Sea.

Anyway, I suggest that the 'wars' of the next administration will be primarily economic.  First up, Trade War with Mexico and China. Second up, trade war with Canada (since Trump will tear up NAFTA, which is entirely possible by executive action alone).  

Who trusts Donald Trump to be even basically-informed on the state of the world?  He has said he is smarter than all the generals. He has a genetic gift that provides him with winning thoughts.  He is an elite intellect ...

He has secret unpredictable plans for Syria-Iraq.

If ever I got a chance to put  a question to Donald Trump, I would ask "What are the last few books you have read, dude?"

TRUMPDEBATE-dbell.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Added tweet-video of Genius ....

This has to go in Trump humor.

11.06.2016-13.39.png

What fake Wiki?

Hmmmmmmmm?...

The link goes to here (from Business Insider):

CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

From the article:

A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton's campaign said Sunday that if Wikileaks were to publish a bombshell email in the final two days of the election, it would likely not be authentic.

“Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it’s probably a fake,” tweeted Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for the Clinton campaign.

What does Palmieri know that we don't?

Hmmmmmmmm?...

Oh...

WikiLeaks responded with a tweet.

First Palmieri tweeted

Then WikiLeaks task force responded:

Michael

The great Hillary hope.

The secret weapon.

The hidden contingency.

The only problem...

How to get them to the voting booth?

:evil: 

Michael

55 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

[...]

[...]

So much for Trump being Objectivish, genetic predeterminism and individualism don't mix vury well..

53 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The great Hillary hope.

The secret weapon.

The hidden contingency.

The only problem...

How to get them to the voting booth?

:evil: 

Michael

2CF9AE6300000578-0-image-a-6_14437137577

Donald-the-Trump.jpg

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Remember when something like this didn't make sense?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Ok. Explain it to me....

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Yes, and 'who knows' there will be a new-ish war?  You?

Put some meat on them bones, Ba'al.   Or at least apprise us of your view of the proper state of affairs (in Ukraine), and how the USA had best remove itself from the present war (with the 'Coalition') against ISIS.  

What you might get with a Trump administration is an acquiescence to Russian aims and goals. Ukraine is Russian business. If Russia wants to keep a war going in the east (the non-states of Upper and Lower Eastern Kleptomania) ... Trump will be fine with that, according to his written and spoken policies.  In the Middle East, a Trump administration is likely to abandon any efforts to curb the Syrian dictatorship. It will be left to Russian aims and goals.  The Russia that is a strategic ally of Iran. Yes, that Iran.

On a broader stage, consider what your Trump administration would do with the nuclear stand-off in North Korea. He is on record suggesting that South Korea (and Japan) can well defend themselves without expensive American help. He has suggested they could both develop their own nuclear potentials ... and he would be fine with that.  He is also on record suggesting that China 'totally controls' North Korea, which shows zero grasp of that reality. He is also on record implying that he would be 'tough' on China's extra-sovereign military build-up in the South China Sea.

Anyway, I suggest that the 'wars' of the next administration will be primarily economic.  First up, Trade War with Mexico and China. Second up, trade war with Canada (since Trump will tear up NAFTA, which is entirely possible by executive action alone).  

Who trusts Donald Trump to be even basically-informed on the state of the world?  He has said he is smarter than all the generals. He has a genetic gift that provides him with winning thoughts.  He is an elite intellect ...

He has secret unpredictable plans for Syria-Iraq.

If ever I got a chance to put  a question to Donald Trump, I would ask "What are the last few books you have read, dude?"

TRUMPDEBATE-dbell.jpg

Nice foreign policy to be sum up. The main problem out of the gate is Iran, which, unfortunately, is wrapped up with Russia. Then!--China. China this and China that.

--Brant

what would Eisenhower do?