Trump humor

I'm not sure this is so funny, but when Clinton-bought press members start calling themselves hacks, are they auditioning for a comedy show?

:)

Michael

One guy named Martin Williams wrote the following comment:

Donald Trump buys two kids from the slave market and eats them alive at his rally - CNN

Another guy, Husayn Abbas, wrote:

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

Michael

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Get a load of this.

The Morning Joe folks are trying to keep the Trump women accuser attack alive and reverse the fizzle by admitting they--as journalists--are biased coastal elites who are out to stop Trump at all costs.

And that they have no connection to normal Americans. They even joked sarcastically about one of them--who was practically bragging about how superior he was due to his upbringing--being a real "man of the people." :) 

They think by owning up to that, and own up they did in a manner that even surprised me, the public will resume the story about women accusers and torch Trump.

They also said they should not have looked down in print on the people (Trump supporters) they look down on. I'm serious. They think they should condescend more in private than in public... :) 

One of the guys (Willie Geist) even said objectivity doesn't exist (it's a "false idea" this genius says), so it's unreasonable to expect a reporter to be objective. But you still gotta listen to the media and torch Trump about the bimbos because that's "fair."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

You can't make this shit up.

Read more here on Infowars if you want written quotes.

REMARKABLE VIDEO: MEDIA HACKS ADMIT THEY ARE BIASED “COASTAL ELITES” OUT TO STOP TRUMP

What boneheads!

LOLOLOL...

Oh my God...

The pain... the pain...

Michael

Today has to be the day for Trump Humor.

Remember those naked Trump statues in the park that everyone thought was so funny?

Seems like a naked Hillary Clinton statue, same style, makes the left break out in a fist fight.

From The Daily News:

SEE IT: Naked statue of Hillary Clinton in downtown Manhattan causes fight during morning commute

A statue depicting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton appeared near the Bowling Green subway entrance in downtown Manhattan on Tuesday.

Michael

Extremely tasteless. If you have not been desensitized to bad taste and sexuality-in-your-face since the pussy tape dropped, this could shock a certain part of you.  

Special Bonus, Sassy Trump!

Edited by william.scherk
Added Sassy Trump

CfteGliWQAA5d5n.jpg

That is just about right.  If Capt.  Smith weren't so stupid  Titanic would have made it safe to New York.   If Donald Trump weren't so fucking stupid,  he might have pulled it off.  What a shame!

We haven't discussed this issue yet, but it has bearing on the presidential race since Trump talks about screening immigrants.

I don't know the full story yet, I've only skimmed over headlines and photos, but apparently some immigrants were released (I'm not sure where, yet, maybe England) and were characterized as children. But a bunch of adult males were photographed as being those children. Then an English newspaper claimed that the hostilities made them grow up fast. :) 

I'll find the story later. Since Google is in the tank for Hillary Clinton, the search results are hard to navigate. But I'll find it.

Meanwhile:

Michael

Heh.

btw - Is anyone saying that Jeb! or Rubio or whoever would be beating Hillary Clinton right now if only that had been nominated?

:evil:  :)

Michael

Brooke Baldwin, one of the political reporters for CNN, really stepped in it. In trying to make Trump's proposal for an amendment to the Constitution to establish term limits for Congress look ridiculous, she snarked that Congress already has term limits. And poor Dana Bash worked haaaaaaaaaaard to try to cover for her.

The other two guys are a hoot with their poker faces. You can see them almost breaking.

I think CNN itself might be disintegrating in public...

Michael