Donald Trump

This September surprise is not so surprising. Is this liable to upset anybody who isn't already upset?

Drudge tries to make it seem like chronic losses are a bad thing, the turncoat.

Edited by william.scherk
Dudge

Repeat after me...tax evasion is bad mkay??? And it will send you to jail.

Tax avoidance on the other hand is a moral obligation to yourself.  If you can exploit every loophole and every opportunity to NOT pay a tax with every legal tool given to you you would be an idiot not to use those tools...

William,

For the September surprise, I thought it was the lady who said Trump sexually abused her over 20 years ago, that he forced his tongue down her throat and it felt like tentacles.

'It felt like tentacles': the women who accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

I wonder what she had in mind in terms of hurting President Trump's campaign image.

Is the big scandal that she kissed a man who looked like this in her mind?

image.png

Regardless, I bet that sucker's wicked fast...

:)

I thought the Lizard People were supposed to be Illuminati or something.

Anyway, she said it and it's #MeToo culture, baby. So you have to believe it.

That showed him.

Now Biden is not going to get all of Trump's votes. And all we Trump supporters can do is great gnashing of teeth. (Just watch out for a stray tentacle...)

:evil: 

And soon the October surprise shall be upon us...

Michael

14 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Repeat after me...tax evasion is bad mkay??? And it will send you to jail.

Tax avoidance on the other hand is a moral obligation to yourself.  If you can exploit every loophole and every opportunity to NOT pay a tax with every legal tool given to you you would be an idiot not to use those tools...

Jules,

Think of it this way.

If President Trump's taxes are all they've got right now to try to smear him, they ain't got nothing.

Nobody cares except for anti-Trumpers.

Think of it like pitching a movie idea.

You have the full attention of the movie executives.

You say, "Imagine this." 

(Dramatic pause...)

"Rich people do tax write-offs...

(More pause. You smile and give the punch line.)

"Several times..."

(Silence. They blink at you.
You cough. More silence.
You recover.)

"Now get this..."

(They keep looking. You make the ta-daa! gesture with your hands grin from ear to ear.)

"Trump does, too!"

(Silence.)

That is the American people about President Trump's taxes.

Michael

16 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Drudge tries to make it seem like chronic losses are a bad thing, the turncoat.

Here's a selection of reports from generally Trump-friendly outlets, courtesy of Memeorandum.

The Biden campaign had an ad ready to run within three hours of the 'bombshell' hitting all front pages ...

President Trump has a few tweets today dealing with the taxes story:

Is he lying? Many people are saying he is a liar.

Edited by william.scherk

This looks like it was more against President Trump than against Brad Parscale.

The guy comes out in shorts, barefoot and shirtless and not armed with a gun, instead armed with a beer. He sets the beer down and is talking calmly, compliant. All of a sudden the police go apeshit and tackle him from behind and swarm all over him.

This is not as bad as the Swat team that arrested Roger Stone, but it is in the ball park.

At any rate, we have been hearing that this guy was suicidal and hysterical and God knows what. I didn't see anything that made me think that was what went on. What I saw sounded more like a spat with his wife that went off the rails after she called the police on him, not before.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anybody wanna go do some riots and burn down buildings?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Rock n' rollas been preppin' today's kids for riots for over a decade now. They have an anthem, and everything...(just check out the lyrics to this song, from 2011, which seem to be both cautionary and celebratory..."it's got a backbeat, you can use it..."; You put a catchy chorus to it, and kids will do just about anything...)

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At any rate, we have been hearing that [Parscale] was suicidal and hysterical and God knows what. I didn't see anything that made me think that was what went on. What I saw sounded more like a spat with his wife that went off the rails after she called the police on him, not before.

He was taken for mental health evaluation, on an emergency Baker Act hold.  "A spat" with his wife Candice apparently left bruises on her, and she reported he had threatened suicide ...

I speculate he felt like s**t since getting dumped as Trump campaign manager, and that he may have felt a looming pressure  from inquiries into Trump campaign "laundering." A police report rather drily adds context to the 911 call.

Jared Kushner made sure Brad Parscale was humiliated when he lost the top campaign job. Parscale may also have been tipped off to the UK Channel 4 "bombshell" on 'deterring' minority voters ... in re the Parscale/Cambridge Analytica/Facebook nexus. The reporting was partially-based on leaks from the campaign. "Channel 4 News obtained the database used by Trump's digital campaign team."

Here is how one of the most histrionic of the never-Trumper axis treated the Channel 4 revelations:

Edited by william.scherk
Links added

32 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

The reporting was partially-based on leaks from the campaign. "Channel 4 News obtained the database used by Trump's digital campaign team."

William? Who are you going to vote for? Since you are from Canada, I guess your vote will be a right-in. But, let’s not miss talking about yesterday’s debate. Transcript.

Chris Wallace: According to the Washington Post, I plan on being very nearly invisible tonight, so let the debate being. Please introduce yourselves.

President Trump: Everybody knows who I am. Good evening, America.

Former Vice President Biden: HI. I’m Joe Biden. And I am the next President of these United States.

President Trump: Joe, your zipper is down.

Former Vice President Biden: No, it’s not.

President Trump: It’s down.

Chris Wallace: Please! Let’s keep this civil. (The camera zooms in on Joe’s pants.) Uh oh. Mr. Vice President, it appears that your zipper is down.

Former Vice President Biden: No. It’s not.

Chris Wallace: But it is!

President Trump: You said you would be nearly invisible, Chris. At least the old farts pants aren’t falling down.

And so it goes . . . .

23 minutes ago, Peter said:

William? Who are you going to vote for?

I am voting by mail for the first time in BC. I don't know which of the candidates I will give my vote to, as a few names are still to be added to the ballot in Chilliwack-Kent.

We will know the results on October 26. I expect that the local incumbent, a Liberal, will win his provincial seat again (the Liberals are our equivalent of center-right). The current minority government will -- I believe -- be returned with a majority. The premier gets high marks on the most important issue: managing COVID-19.

There are an estimated 1 million Americans/dual citizens in Canada. They tend to vote in American elections at a very low rate, rarely managing to hit above five percent ...

For voting information -- from checking your registration to tracking your absentee/mail-in ballot -- you can take advantage of the non-partisan VOTE site at https://www.vote.org/

For example, VOTE leads you to a place on the Maryland elections site where you can make sure your ballot is in the system and available to be counted ...

MDelectionTracking.png

Edited by william.scherk
Laurie Throness is male

26 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

They tend to vote in American elections at a very low rate, rarely managing to hit above five percent ...

Thanks for the info, William. Ever been to Queen Charlotte's Island in British Columbia? It looks interesting. I was showing my wife where Harry and Meghan were on Vancouver Island before they moved to LA, and I saw this other island a bit further north which also has a native Indian name now.  

I sent in an official request for a mail in ballot, which I have not received. If I don't get it, I will walk in and vote. They are going to have "strict protocols," . . . wearing a mask, only a few in the fire hall at any time, distancing, sanitizers, etc. I am still avoiding places with a lot of people like Walmart and grocery stores, but I have been in three small stores like the pharmacy in the last six months.

My son-in-law was exposed to someone (and her husband) who have Covid-19 right now. They are miserable, the last I heard. He took a test a few days ago and will get the results tomorrow, Wednesday, September 30th. My daughter and granddaughter are avoiding him but they all live in the same house. What's the coronavirus situation up in Vancouver? 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I was joking that you, who seem very interested, would be voting in our election. Of course I have not heard you mention that you have that double citizenship. How would that happen? Born in Canada and moved here, born in the U.S. and move to Canada, born in Canada to American parents, etc.?  

edit. And you mentioned "high marks for managing Covid-19." What is the local government doing? We have to wear masks in stores, and on the OC boardwalk, dining "numbers" are restricted, etc. We just had an unsanctioned H2O car rally in Ocean City, Maryland and it was a mess, with a lot of arrests. This comes on top of an unsanctioned Biker Rally. I think the Bikers were a bit noisier, but crap when those cars peel out . . . .    

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This looks like it was more against President Trump than against Brad Parscale.

The Daily Mail has a story it's trying to push that Brad Parscale is being investigated for stealing up to $40 million from the Trump campaign.

The big fake news companies are not picking it up.

I looked at the sources and guess who showed up? Our old friends with knowledge of the issue. Direct quotes:

well-placed sources 

the insiders

a Trump insider

and on and on...

yawn...

I wonder if this was a September surprise...

Michael

The coronovirus situation in PA: Masks are "political theater"...

Just after Gov. Lockdown Wolf bashed Trump for his rallies there as a Covid threat (despite taken part in BLM protests, himself), he just got caught on a "hot mike" moment, re masks:

19 hours ago, Peter said:
21 hours ago, Peter said:

I was joking that you, who seem very interested, would be voting in our election. Of course I have not heard you mention that you have that double citizenship. How would that happen? Born in Canada and moved here, born in the U.S. and move to Canada, born in Canada to American parents, etc.?

The eligible voters in Canada are apparently a mix: "Many have ties to more than one country, with 43% registered as dual citizens, 38% of their spouses are US citizens, and 64% of their children are citizens of the country where they live." I expect that most of the eligible are folks who have moved north for work or school or love.  My 102 year-old great aunt, who lives in Seattle, has Canadian citizenship through her father, and American citizenship by birth.

And you mentioned "high marks for managing Covid-19." What is the local government doing?

Basically, the provincial government's COVID-19 response is headed by the chief public health officer. For an overview and to let you compare to your state: B.C.'s Response to COVID-19

In terms of 'high marks' ... pre-election public opinion survey.

We have to wear masks in stores, and on the OC boardwalk, dining "numbers" are restricted, etc. We just had an unsanctioned H2O car rally in Ocean City, Maryland and it was a mess, with a lot of arrests. This comes on top of an unsanctioned Biker Rally. I think the Bikers were a bit noisier, but crap when those cars peel out . . . .    

Sounds like Maryland is akin to BC, in that COVID-19 is still doing damage, with a recent spike in detected infections ... but with a relatively small death rate compared to the peak in the summer.

The big thing is the border. Until each country agrees, there is no normal traffic outside of essential services.  Our trade gets back and forth, but not our normally very mobile people.

Edited by william.scherk
Grammar

I suggested using the web address below instead of my usual donation site, but I suggest sticking with contact@victory.donaldtrump.com

The one below took my donation but it said it was recurring which it is not. It is a pain. And you can't get a hold of them. My donation was for 35 bucks so i hope he gets it. Peter

From Microsoft. Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

//www.donaldjtrump.com/ (HTTPS://www.donaldjtrump.com/)
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, querying the Domain Name System (DNS) for the recipient's domain location information failed.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.

In sickness and in health, misinformation abounds.

Here's A Running List Of False And Misleading Information About Trump's Coronavirus Diagnosis

A fake fundraising email, conspiracies about the diagnosis, and a deceptively edited video are all making the rounds already.

Jane Lytvynenko BuzzFeed News Reporter

Last updated on October 3, 2020, at 1:12 p.m. ET

Posted on October 2, 2020, at 12:05 p.m. ET

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for the coronavirus, they announced early Friday morning.

In light of the diagnosis, false information, fake screenshots, and deceptively edited videos have been circulating online. We're keeping a running list.

Before passing on any online rumor to your friends and family, take the time to verify it. This can be done by checking how recently an account has been created, keeping a close eye on information from news outlets, or searching online to find another source.

[...]

sub-buzz-3913-1601661543-15.jpg?downsize

sub-buzz-4211-1601671018-1.jpg?downsize=

sub-buzz-5163-1601737926-13.png?downsize

sub-buzz-5232-1601744199-1.jpg?downsize=

Spoiler

CominTaGitcha.png