Donald Trump

Elaine: Say it, Jerry! Say it, dammit!

Jerry: You stop it. Dammit, stop it.  Oh fudge. OK.  Nancy Pelosi, HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER. There. Are you satisfied?

Elaine: I’m going to be “satisfied for the next two years, Jerry.

George comes in the door. Hey? What’s going on in here? I could hear you two love birds in the hallway.

Jerry: Nothing is going on, George.

Newman enters in a rush. Hello Jerry. Did you hear? Ruth Bader broke three ribs in a fall.

Jerry: Hello Newman.  Don’t tell Kramer. Ruth is the love of his life. I wish her well. She’s 85?

Kramer enters, crying. Did you guys hear? That gorgeous lady and Supreme Court Justice fell and hurt herself. Now Trump may have another vacancy. But let’s not jump the gun, sob. She may make a comeback.    

Peter, I think you are right ... it is scripted! Just like MCain’s cancer and death.

The evil are being removed in some cases by simply showing them their records of indictment are signed and ready to ecexute and giving them the choice between a very public humiliation and destruction or a face-saving lie to the public and chance to quietly go away.

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Peter, I think you are right ... it is scripted! Just like MCain’s cancer and death.

The evil are being removed in some cases by simply showing them their records of indictment are signed and ready to ecexute and giving them the choice between a very public humiliation and destruction or a face-saving lie to the public and chance to quietly go away.

Jon, I'm curious.

What retribution are you indicating was in store for McCain if he hadn't managed to die and escape it?

Ellen

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Jon, I'm curious.

What retribution are you indicating was in store for McCain if he hadn't managed to die and escape it?

Ellen

I don’t believe he ever had brain cancer, a tumor. Look at the photos of him in public right after surgery, with a gash along the upper contour of his eyebrow. It looks like someone took a baseball bat to his face. We are to believe his skull was opened through the brow, the thickest part ... and that he is out in public smiling just days later. 

So, I believe the cancer was faked in order to have a cover story, to have the option of faking death, disappear instead of facing justice. 

To make sense of all this imagine that all these swamp critters do not act alone in the world like you and I, but rather are utterly controlled soldiers in a very large and global gang, cult, club. Bill and Hillary, McStain, Sheriff Israel of Broward County, the CEOs of Google, Apple, GE, current heads-of-State of Canada, Germany, France and Great Britain, etc., are all literal puppets of the gang. They are made members but blackmailed to the gills and they exercise no autonomy at all, despite appearances.

So, McStain was just one asset of the gang. And when the gang sees that one of their assets could soon be exposed, they create cover stories so that if they should need to extinguish the asset it will look innocuous, it will not be looked at carefully.

On this theory, the gang saw that The Alliance (Trump, military intelligence, NSA, Putin, etc.) was about to take McStain down (for any number of treasonous acts, such as arming ISIS) so they “oh, look, he died of cancer,” ‘ed him, first.

Or, the Alliance snatched him, flew him to Gitmo for a military tribunal that convicted and executed him. And the gang announced his death from cancer.

Closed casket for McStain, no one saw a body. Is that strange?

If same for RB Pedoburg, will that be strange?

“Yet as details of Scalia’s sudden death trickled in Sunday, it appeared that the hours afterward were anything but orderly. The man known for his elegant legal opinions and profound intellect was found dead in his room at a hunting resort by the resort’s owner, who grew worried when Scalia didn’t appear at breakfast Saturday morning.

“It then took hours for authorities in remote West Texas to find a justice of the peace, officials said Sunday. When they did, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes without seeing the body — which is permissible under Texas law — and without ordering an autopsy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/texas-tv-station-scalia-died-of-a-heart-attack/2016/02/14/938e2170-d332-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html

Without seeing the body. A Supreme Court Justice.

And who cares about autopsies these days, really?

Is any of that strange?

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

To make sense of all this imagine that all these swamp critters do not act alone in the world like you and I, but rather are utterly controlled soldiers in a very large and global gang, cult, club.

Imagine that the gang are fall guys, a window-dressing show.  Powerful, yes, but in their own way dupes for cleverer machinators than they....

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Imagine that the gang are fall guys, a window-dressing show.  Powerful, yes, but in their own way dupes for cleverer machinators than they....

Ellen

Yes. The ones we see and know, Clintons, Bushes, Podesta and Soros, are dupes, puppets. They look like the most powerful people in the world to us, but they have no real power.

The cleverer machinators actually in control are not out in public.

People wonder how in the world certain people are not under arrest yet. The short answer is that they are not individuals in the sense we assume,  but assets of the enemy cabal. Arresting and trying them would precipitate actions by the cabal that The Allliance doesn’t care to trigger yet.

The cabal was established over many generations. It has taken and will continue taking years to bring it down.

Details on minimally-invasive 'supra-orbital keyhole craniotomy ... via OneTab. Click and go to explore the files indicated:

mcCainOneTab.png

”The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society. And we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret society, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.”

But don’t give it another thought.

JFK was just referring to the Union of Secret Society Republics.

Move along.

Nothing to see here.

JFK’s speech can be about more than one thing.

If he was trying to communicate what I suggest he was, then it would have to be done a certain way, and disguised, indirect. He would know he could only say so much

Depending on the true age of the Gang, it could have created the Bolshevik Revolution and the USSR, as it did ISIS. Then JFK is speaking, beinning to end, about the Gang.

The Elites, DEEP STATE, the Gang, Cult, Conspiracy, or whatever history ends up calling it, is real. It is many generations old, many centuries old. And we are witnessing its dismantling.

The Whitaker Hoopla ...

On 11/8/2018 at 10:59 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now Whitaker is moving from bland reality into public fantasy.

And a legend is being born.

Today, President Trump said that he doesn't  know Whitaker, which I guess is neither here nor there -- he may mean that he doesn't really know him very well.  How can you get to know someone you have met only a dozen times?

According to some random asshole at New York Mag, Trump knows enough about Whitaker to put the lie to his statements today:

Two days after he hired a transparent political hack to run the Justice Department, President Trump has failed to come up with a remotely plausible cover story. “I didn’t speak to Matt Whitaker about” the Russia investigation, Trump told reporters this morning, “I don’t know Matt Whitaker. Matt Whitaker has a great reputation and that’s what I wanted.”

None of those things are true. Whitaker does not have a “great reputation.” He lost a race to be the Iowa Republican Senate nominee in 2014, and spent the next few years working for a scam patent company that was shut down as a fraud while getting Trump’s attention by engaging in low-rent pro-Trump punditry that he leveraged into a chief of staff job.

Trump does know Whitaker, and has spoken about the Russia investigation with him. “As Sessions’s chief of staff, Whitaker met with the president in the Oval Office more than a dozen times, normally accompanying the attorney general, according to a senior administration official,” the Washington Post reported yesterday. “When Trump complained about the Mueller investigation, Whitaker often smiled knowingly and nodded in assent, the official said.” Last month, Trump told Fox News, “I know Matt Whitaker.”

9 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

According to some random asshole at New York Mag...

It had to be Jonathan Chait.

Enjoy your fake news with the spin on top.

Meanwhile, it looks like the pahtee is ovah, mah lad...

Judge rules in Gov. Scott's favor, orders Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately

:) 

This Snipes lady has a real issue with following simple law. I don't think it's going to work out well for her this go around.

btw - Someone asked out on the Interwebs a very good question. Can anyone remember any case where thousands and tens of thousand of new votes for any Republican candidate suddenly appeared during recounts?

Any?

It sure happens with Democrats a lot when they have lost... 

Michael

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Yes. The ones we see and know, Clintons, Bushes, Podesta and Soros, are dupes, puppets. They look like the most powerful people in the world to us, but they have no real power.

The cleverer machinators actually in control are not out in public.

People wonder how in the world certain people are not under arrest yet. The short answer is that they are not individuals in the sense we assume,  but assets of the enemy cabal. Arresting and trying them would precipitate actions by the cabal that The Allliance doesn’t care to trigger yet.

The cabal was established over many generations. It has taken and will continue taking years to bring it down.

Jon, "the cabal" of which you speak aren't the manipulators I mean.  And I wouldn't describe those I mean - or "the cabal" of which you speak either - as being "in control."  There's a serious limit to possibilities for controlling what other people do.  What I was suggesting is that people who have some goals in common with "the cabal" of which you speak might work from the shadows using your "cabal" as a screen.

Ellen

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This Snipes lady has a real issue with following simple law. I don't think it's going to work out well for her this go around.

btw - Someone asked out on the Interwebs a very good question. Can anyone remember any case where thousands and tens of thousand of new votes for any Republican candidate suddenly appeared during recounts?

Any?

It sure happens with Democrats a lot when they have lost... 

One of the best layman's explanations I have seen so far of the current election fraud in Florida was by Rush Limbaugh today. I don't just mean opinion. I mean explaining how the darn thing works. It's a bit long--and yes, it contains Rush's slant--but information-wise, it is well worth the effort to read it.

Democrat Mobs Stealing Elections in Florida and Arizona

I'll highlight a few things, but I don't have time to do a great job of it, but I think you can get a gist of the important points.

Do you know what a provisional ballot is? A lot of people don’t. And nothing wrong if you don’t. A provisional ballot is a ballot cast by somebody whose eligibility is not known at the time they vote. And rather than slow things down and make a big deal about it, they go ahead and let these people vote and they’re called provisional ballots and after everything’s done, if they need ’em, they go looking at ’em and they inspect them to see if in fact they are cast by eligible voters.

. . .

... when Gillum or anybody starts talking about “count every vote,” it means including the provisional ballots.

. . .

... the move will be to count every provisional ballot as legitimate and eligible.

“Count every vote” is a dog whistle for “we need to find more votes,” not votes that have been cast. We’re looking for ways to add to vote totals. We are looking for ways to actually cast ballots. That’s what all of this means, and that’s what’s going on.

. . .

You remember we had all these promises, all these allegations, all of these warnings that the Russians were attempting to influence the midterm elections. So here come the Democrats losing a bunch of elections. Where’s the talk of all the Russians? I haven’t heard it. Have you? No. Why? Why? Because the Democrats hoped to steal these elections and they don’t want anybody saying that there was outside influence like the Russians that had anything to do with it.

. . .

Look how much attention Florida has received. Arizona too. Voting after the polls have closed has captured the attention of the entire country. Voting after the polls have closed. That’s what’s going on. Voting is still going on! When you’re looking for ballots, when you’re saying count every vote, that means you’re looking for ballots, you’re looking for more votes.

. . .

“But, Rush! But, Rush! They haven’t been certified.” Exactly. They haven’t been certified because the left still says there are votes out there to be found and they keep finding votes in schoolrooms and trunks of cars.

I think that actually did happen in 2000. Somebody found a box in a…? (interruption) Was it Al Franken they found…? (interruption) Oh, that’s right! It was Franken. It was Franken. They found a box of ballots in the trunk of a car under the spare tire, under the spare. It’s when Franken won his Senate seat. This is exactly a replay of that. 

. . .

Marc Elias is a Democrat lawyer. He is tied to the Clinton campaigns and the dossier. Marc Elias has involvement with the Steele dossier, the one that reported Trump, hired a bunch of prostitutes to urinate on a bed in Moscow that Obama had slept in. He has just been sent to Florida to handle not the recount; he’s here to find votes.

Marc Elias — the attorney general who retained Fusion GPS to produce that BS Trump dossier on the part of the Hillary’s 2016 campaign — has been retained to represent Bill Nelson’s recount effort...

. . .

Marc Elias is the lawyer that Fusion GPS hired (at Perkins Coie, I believe) who was instrumental in drafting, writing, and getting the Trump dossier introduced into the public domain as a legitimate piece of intel that was part of proving Trump had colluded with Russia. This guy, Marc Elias, is a lawyer. He’s been sent down here to run the Bill Nelson recount effort in the Senate race.

So Trump tweeted from Air Force One. He’s out there over the Atlantic and he’s tweeting, “As soon as Democrats sent their best Election stealing lawyer, Marc Elias, to Broward County they miraculously started finding Democrat votes. Don’t worry, Florida — I am sending much better lawyers to expose the FRAUD!” It is kind of comforting.

. . .

Here’s the story on the teacher discovering ballots left behind in a Florida polling site. Now, this story has another added ingredient, because this story also shows how people who voted via provisional ballot got caught trying to vote twice. You’ll note that the provisional ballots are always assumed to be 100% Democrat, and who’s to say they’re not?

Who’s to say that the Democrats don’t send a bunch of ineligible voters to show up?

You can’t prove that they’re registered or eligible, but they let them vote on a provisional ballot. No doubt this is what happens. “A Florida teacher says she discovered a locked ballot box that was left behind at a polling site in Miramar. Teacher Lakeisha Sorey told the Sun-Sentinel,” the Fort Lauderdale rag, “she came across the box on Thursday afternoon and said it was located in the same area at Sunshine Elementary School where voting had been held earlier this week.”

It’s funny how this happens every time Democrats need a few more votes, and it’s also funny how this always happens in one of the most liberal counties in the state. Isn’t it amazing? It always happens. 

. . .

... you can show up at any polling place and not be registered and not have an ID and they will let you vote on a provisional ballot. Sorry to be repetitive here, but I want people to understand. The provisional ballots are the last to be examined because they are cast by people who haven’t been able to prove that they are eligible voters. Then we have people like Gillum and others, “Count every vote! Count every…” And the provisional ballots, isn’t it interesting how they always end up being a major factor.

In reality, people without any ID or voter registration are always given provisional ballots — and they count unless somebody is on the ground to challenge them, which very rarely happens. Now, the teacher, “Sorey said she also reportedly contacted her friend, state Rep. Shevrin Jones,” Democrat. She just happened to have a friend.

. . .

Now we have the teacher, Lakeisha “Sorey said she also reportedly contacted her friend, state Rep. Shevrin Jones (D), who the newspaper noted was a close confidant of,” dadalut, dadalut, dadalut — wait for it! — Andrew Gillum! So “Sorey said she also reportedly contacted her friend, state Rep. Shevrin Jones (D), who the newspaper noted was a close confidant of Tallahassee Mayor and Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum (D), seeking help about the discovery.”

I think this is probably how the phone call went: “How many votes does Gillum says he needs? how many how many? In any case, these newly found votes should be discarded, folks. For starters, they were found past the 40-hour deadline for reporting votes. They were found in a schoolroom, and that 40-hour deadline is to prevent exactly this the kind of thing. It’s jJust like the evidence that falls out of the chain of custody cannot be used.

Votes that fall out of the chain of custody should not be count. But they are the exact kind of votes that end up being counted, found ballots like in the trunk of Al Franken’s car. And who knows what the hell has gone on out in Arizona.

. . .

“‘Stream of aggressive red stamping at Miami-Dade canvassing board as panel rejects provisional ballots from 108 people who showed up to vote a second time in the same election,’ [a] Miami Herald reporter … said.” So the people that cast provisional ballots, at least 108 of them in Miami-Dade were found to have already voted and were trying to vote multiple times — and I guarantee you that Marc Elias and the Democrat are down here to make sure that every damn one of those fake votes is counted.

. . .

... we got people on our side who say, “Hey, don’t get all worried about it. This is standard operating procedure for Arizona. Over 60% of the votes are by mail. It takes a long time to count them.”

Well, that’d be fine if counting the votes is what was happening in Arizona, but it’s not. They’re not counting votes in Florida, either. They’re looking for them. And in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to find some blank ballots to still mark down here, call them provisional ballots.

. . .

... the issue is this business that all votes have to be reported by a certain time, usually 40 hours after the election. Anything after that is discounted for the very reasons you might come up with, like a teacher finding a box of ballots in a school classroom in Miramar.

So transparency on the number of ballots cast in both counties is where all of this is focusing, Broward and Palm Beach County. 

“The election officers were required to provide an overall total by Wednesday morning in order for observers to know what the final number would be.” That becomes the baseline against which everybody works, the final number, the overall total, by Wednesday morning.

But as of this morning, two days later, that still hasn’t been accomplished. In the meantime, not only did they not provide a total by law on Wednesday morning, tens of thousands of additional ballots have been added to the votes since election night. Scott is right that there is all kinds of fraud taking place and all kinds of rule violation ongoing. Tens of thousands of ballots have been added to the total, which has not been made official by law as it should have on Wednesday morning. And that is why Scott is suing.

Scott is openly accusing Snipes and Bucher — and I don’t know if I’m pronouncing her name right. I remember it. She was active back in 2000 too. He’s accusing them of fabricating votes. He’s accusing them of manufacturing votes, of finding ballots unmarked and marking them. He wants the process yanked away from them right now to find out what’s going on. And how can you blame him? Wednesday morning deadline for a total votes count to be given.

. . .

As of this morning, the Florida Division of Elections shows Rick Scott with 15,000 vote lead and Ron DeSantis with a 36,000 vote lead. Now, this is where it gets key. Both of those races are already in the automatic machine recount stage. When you reach a margin of victory that is a certain percentage small — don’t know what the exact number is. It’s like eight-tenths, two-tenths of one percent, whatever it is, then the automatic machine recount is triggered.

But if they can get those vote totals that Scott is up over Nelson and DeSantis up over Gillum, if they can get those numbers even smaller, then a hand count is triggered. And when the hand count is triggered is when you get to Florida 2000 and looking for hanging chads and who knows whatever else. We’re already at the stage where a machine recount is mandated by law. They are continuing to try to find ballots for both Nelson and Gillum that will reduce their margins to small enough numbers that would trigger a hand recount. That’s the objective.

. . .

Okay. Very quickly, grab audio sound bite number 26. Rick Scott just appeared on the Fox News Channel with Dana Perino. And the question was: “What Broward County supervisor of elections Brenda Snipes is saying is that they’re doing all they can, that they have these additional votes. But is there some point along the way when these counties have to explain how they found these additional votes the day after Election Day?”

SCOTT: Well, that’s what we’re finding out. I asked the Florida Department of Law enforcement to go in and investigate. I’ve hired the best lawyers in the country. I’ve hired Gibson Dunn. They did Bush v. Gore. We’re all hands on deck bringing in all the talent we need to fight this to find out exactly what happened here. But we still don’t know. And she won’t tell us anything.

RUSH: So I guess this goes back to on Wednesday after election, people certifying in each county have to identify how many votes there were, not have to have them all counted per se, but have to have the total number. They keep finding new votes here, like from the schoolroom in Miramar. And what Rick Scott is saying is they won’t tell us where they’re getting these votes and they won’t tell us how many there are.

. . .

... this law firm, by the way, well, I’m not gonna name drop. But these guys are sharp. It is great, great news to hear that Scott has hired this bunch, because the Democrats have sent Marc Elias from Perkins Coie and the Trump dossier and all of that Fusion GPS down there to help find some of these votes that didn’t exist on Tuesday night.

. . .

They are not going to steal Florida. Arizona may be gone. But McSally just issued a statement that indicated she’s very confident they’re gonna pull this out. She’s the Republican Senate candidate in Arizona. But they’re not gonna get away with this here. Don’t start thinking about — you know, I realize the risk in bringing this stuff up because in simply informing you about it, I run the risk of making you think it becomes a fait accompli because the standard belief is the Democrats don’t lose when they start cheating.

But they’re not going to get away with this. And I don’t care, even though the Democrats won the House, I don’t think that they are sitting pretty like a lot of people think that they are. And we’re gonna see evidence of the division in that party, and we’re gonna see it start up pretty soon. Let me expand on this on Monday because this is important.

That's pretty clear. Provisional ballots need checking. Anyone can cast a provisional ballot just by showing up. Lots of people, the homeless, the poor, people from other counties and states, etc., are bused in by Democrats to cast a provisional ballot (including, of course, illegal aliens). Some even vote multiple times. Some hop from one polling place to another all day long.

When these are not enough, the corrupt folks who want to steal the election get boxes of blank provisional ballots and simply fill them in themselves. And local authorities like Snipes extend the cutoff date for recording the number of provisional ballots that exist, even though this is against the law. And in Snipes's case, she had them burned last time after the tallies were entered. 

That ain't gonna happen this time.

Michael

Today, in France, Trump and Macron meet the fake news:

21 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Jon, "the cabal" of which you speak aren't the manipulators I mean.  And I wouldn't describe those I mean - or "the cabal" of which you speak either - as being "in control."  There's a serious limit to possibilities for controlling what other people do.  What I was suggesting is that people who have some goals in common with "the cabal" of which you speak might work from the shadows using your "cabal" as a screen.

Ellen

The NXIVM cult demonstrates that considerable control over people can be achieved. Members committed horrendously evils acts.

Free people struggle to appreciate the situation of being thoroughly blackmailed. It starts slow, with mild compromises of what’s right, and then it escalates. Most healthy people would be shocked by what deeply compromised people will do and keep on doing for years, for their whole life, when the the alternative to obeying an order is the total destruction of their life by exposure as a psychotic murderous sexual deviant.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

The NXIVM cult demonstrates that considerable control over people can be achieved. Members committed horrendously evils acts.

Free people struggle to appreciate the situation of being thoroughly blackmailed. It starts slow, with mild compromises of what’s right, and then it escalates. Most healthy people would be shocked by what deeply compromised people will do and keep on doing for years, for their whole life, when the the alternative to obeying an order is the total destruction of their life by exposure as a psychotic murderous sexual deviant.

Jon, I thought that what you meant in describing "the cabal" as being "in control" was that they're running world events, not simply that behind-the-scenes leaders use blackmail to keep members in line.

Am I wrong in thinking that you're getting your views from a source that subscribes to the "Illuminati" theory of a long-lineaged secret cadre of rich and powerful families who for many generations have been conspiring to shape world events to their advantage?

Ellen

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When these are not enough, the corrupt folks who want to steal the election get boxes of blank provisional ballots and simply fill them in themselves. And local authorities like Snipes extend the cutoff date for recording the number of provisional ballots that exist, even though this is against the law. And in Snipes's case, she had them burned last time after the tallies were entered. 

That ain't gonna happen this time.

Michael

If you haven't read it already, Robert Caro's Means of Ascent belongs high on your reading list.  It covers how LBJ stole his election to the Senate.  It's deja vu all over again.

• Like 1

The Whitaker legend grows ...

On 11/8/2018 at 10:59 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now Whitaker is moving from bland reality into public fantasy.

And a legend is being born.

Extreme vetting works!