Fuck Pope Francis!!!!

BaalChatzaf

How would you know what principles that I live by?

You've made your secular leftist libertine values more than obvious in your own words... and you're especially revealing when you talk about art. Is that actually your career? If it is, how you support yourself? It would likely be difficult to do that with the attitude you display here. That will always be an obstacle to earning success in life.

And you seem to keep bringing up Castaneda as if it was a kept secret, when both my wife and I were in the BBC documentary on Carlos' life and death. That's hardly private. We also licensed our video footage for them to use and my wife wrote a book about her experience.

Greg

And you seem to keep bringing up Castaneda as if it was a kept secret, when both my wife and I were in the BBC documentary on Carlos' life and death. That's hardly private. We also licensed our video footage for them to use and my wife wrote a book about her experience.

Greg

Yeah, you seem to be very proud of having peeped on another man. Is that what Jesus would do? Seriously, can you envision Jesus being a creepy, pervy peeper like that?

Can you see him looking down on you from heaven while you were peeping, and smiling in approval at what a good, moral Christian you were being?

J

Greg

Yeah, you seem to be very proud of having peeped on another man.

There's nothing either immoral or illegal about filming a public figure out in public. We're in contact with the relatives of the missing cult members who are still trying to find them, or at least recover the bodies so their families can have closure.

You sure talk an awful lot about art. Is it actually your career? If it is, how you support yourself? It would likely be difficult to do that with the attitude you display here. That will always be an obstacle to earning success in life.

Greg

You sure talk an awful lot about art. Is it actually your career? If it is, how you support yourself? It would likely be difficult to do that with the attitude you display here. That will always be an obstacle to earning success in life.

As always, you're employing the fallacy of affirming the consequent.

But, anyway, yes, art is actually my carrer, and I support myself by understanding how people respond to visuals, most definitely including the expressiveness of abstract composition. I've been successful precisely because I don't limit myself to following the rules and advice of people who lack sensitivity to all of the means of visual art. And in saying that, I don't just mean their lack of knowledge or sensitivity to abstract forms and colors, but also to the technical methods of realism. As I mentioned in an earlier post, for example, I haven't given any weight or importance to the opinions of people who don't understand the art of perspective and who therefore claim that I'm just making things up when I identify perspective errors that they lack the ability to see in realistic paintings. I think that my "attitude" of not going along with their pretending to be the universal aesthetic and cognitive limit of all mankind is a virtue. Dumbing everything down isn't a good thing.

J

Greg

Yeah, you seem to be very proud of having peeped on another man.

There's nothing either immoral or illegal about filming a public figure out in public. We're in contact with the relatives of the missing cult members who are still trying to find them, or at least recover the bodies so their families can have closure.

Greg

If there was nothing immoral or illegal about your actions, then why did you keep your peeping on CC a secret from him? The obvious answer is that he would have put a stop to your actions--or punched you in the head or something, which, by the way, is what you deserved. It is unbelievable that you continue to try to defend your actions on this topic.

One question, Greg: wasn't Jesus also a feminized leftist?

If there was nothing immoral or illegal about your actions, then why did you keep your peeping on CC a secret from him? The obvious answer is that he would have put a stop to your actions--or punched you in the head or something, which, by the way, is what you deserved. It is unbelievable that you continue to try to defend your actions on this topic.

Hah, I always know what you're up to whenever I see PDS on a thread before I even see the message. :laugh:

We didn't tell Carlos so that we could continue filming him without disrupting his life. He lived and died never knowing what we did. And he obviously wouldn't have wanted anyone to know that he had a cult of 16 women. He also didn't want anyone to know that he was sick and dying, or that he ingested Datura and destroyed his liver. Although these facts were known to us, we did not publicly disclose them as they were his own business. If was not our aim to interfere or to alter his life, only to film it. Of the 16 women, the five who were the closest to him are missing or dead. So far the remains of one cult member have been found in the desert.

He is certainly regarded as one by feminized leftists.

Greg

But, anyway, yes, art is actually my carrer, and I support myself by understanding how people respond to visuals, most definitely including the expressiveness of abstract composition.

How do you make money doing that?

Greg

Hah, I always know what you're up to whenever I see PDS on a thread before I even see the message. :laugh:

We didn't tell Carlos so that we could continue filming him without disrupting his life. He lived and died never knowing what we did. And he obviously wouldn't have wanted anyone to know that he had a cult of 16 women. He also didn't want anyone to know that he was sick and dying, or that he ingested Datura and destroyed his liver. Although these facts were known to us, we did not publicly disclose them as they were his own business. If was not our aim to interfere or to alter his life, only to film it. Of the 16 women, the five who were the closest to him are missing or dead. So far the remains of one cult member have been found in the desert.

Greg

Greg

Greg:

Have you noticed that almost nobody around here actually discusses anything with you anymore? That's because everybody knows what you're up to.

Greg

Greg

Greg:

Have you noticed that almost nobody around here actually discusses anything with you anymore? That's because everybody knows what you're up to.

I know what you're up to. :wink:

Greg

6 Million expected to attend the Holy( ?) Fathers Mass in the Philippines.

Now if each just give just 1 dollar we're talking some serious money.

Not bad. Beats a 1 day concert by Britney Spears, Celine Dion or any other mega star I can think of.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/philippines/11347845/Six-million-to-attend-Pope-Franciss-Philippines-mass-Papal-visit-by-numbers.html

Greg:

I know what you're up to. :wink:

Greg

Greg (as far as I'm concerned) is at times off target, but not altogether out of the ball park. Natch, he speaks from a certain, prescribed base - but also has valuable life experience and self-belief which make him a good inductivist and a quite accurate judge. In his way he's as much a realist as anyone. Let's face it, there are never enough unashamed Capitalists. I'll always speak with him as long as he doesn't try to convert me...;-]

I'll always speak with him as long as he doesn't try to convert me...;-]

What can you convert a lawyer too?

And no, I do not have a punchline...