What Recovery?

Selene

And he just keeps "transforming" - war on coal, war on fracking more regulations, rules, ad infinitim - and blindness to the reality that the charts in the link below confirm:

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/80348-16-stats-put-claim-economy-healthy-shame/4/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The news of 4,500 job cuts came late Friday afternoon, confirming layoff rumors that have been swirling about problems at the smartphone maker. It attributed the loss to a charge it will take to restructure its business as well as an "increasingly competitive business environment."

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/20/technology/blackberry/index.html?iid=SF_T_Lead

And this was just a regular competitive layoff.

Where are some of these folks going for their "health care?"

Just wati until 2014 when the effective impact of the Affordable Care Act truly starts to embed into the body politic!

A...

They will go to their family doctors as usual. Most of them are Canadians.

Most as in 60%, or,more than 60%?

Thanks Carol:

Is this getting any play up by you?

Hi everyone, firstly a big thank you for supporting us,you all are great!
Secondly share! Please everyone share on your own pages ask your friends to share just let as many people know what we are trying to achieve.
We all have our own personal reasons for wanting to join this and make a difference. Now is the time to unite our country show support to America and get our message across. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-truckers-to-shut-down/166114606925121

Seems to be coordinated with American truckers also:

The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a GENERAL STRIKE on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Americans can strike in solidarity with truck drivers!

https://www.facebook.com/truckerstoshutdownamerica

About those Muslims: does that mean that non-Muslims in our government who do not uphold the Constitution will be exempt?

Sure does Michael, the little Attila will just issue waivers through his in-house Witch Doctor.

Get used to it.

Attila strikes again with the stroke of a pen:

The Obama administration pressed ahead Friday with tough requirements to limit carbon pollution from new power plants, despite protests from industry and Republicans that it would dim coal's future.

The proposal, which would set the first national limits on heat-trapping pollution from future power plants, is intended to help reshape where Americans get electricity, moving from a coal-dependent past into a future fired by cleaner sources of energy. It's also a key step in President Barack Obama's global warming plans, because it would put in motion proposals to end what he called "the limitless dumping of carbon pollution" from all power plants.

Attila is so clueless. However, he will throw more workers out on the street with his insane lack of knowledge about the real world.
Such an altruistic man.
Remember citizen, this is all for your own good.

I think Obama should be referred to as a different bloodthirsty dictator out of respect to Mike's cultural heritage.Genghis? Oops.

Obama the Untruthian.

Back to the truckers. I have not found anything except repeats of the original you provided Adam, , wow!updated they say million of them will be protesting. The Canadian supporters say they will be protesting "creeping liberalism", I guess in general, because jeez it is hardly creeping here it is right out in the open.

They say they will be reported on by Glenn Beck so I expect will get more info soon.

Last time truckers went wild was about gas prices, maybe this is a component here.

Sorry for the dupe, I can't remove it whatever I do, maybe MSK will kindly help.

My Uncle Leonard was a trucker, he drove the Calais-Bangor route "the Airline" or as we locals called it, "Death Valley." We frequently drove down to visit relatives in Maine around the blind hairpin turns hovering above what looked like crevasses, a motoring experience I never had again until touring the Scottish Highlands. Never once did we drive that route without passing a bank with strewn car contents at the top and a vehicle at the bottom. Uncle Leonard drove it unscathed from 1950-1980, even in circumstances when he probably should have been scathed.

Those who are about to truck, whatever your ideology, we salute you.

You know I am troubled because I only receive three months worth of medications I have prescribed for a life threatening condition at a time.

I told my doctor that I worry that if something happens and interferes with delivery of mail or meds I will be at risk, something like a truckers strike!

He thinks I am crazy to worry about such things as economic collapse. Still it is a struggle to get him to prescribe more than three months worth at a time, which is actually one months worth with two refills.

So now that there will be a truckers strike maybe he will begin to humor me or share my concerns.

If so I will have the truckers to thank.

gg

You know I am troubled because I only receive three months worth of medications I have prescribed for a life threatening condition at a time.

I told my doctor that I worry that if something happens and interferes with delivery of mail or meds I will be at risk, something like a truckers strike!

He thinks I am crazy to worry about such things as economic collapse. Still it is a struggle to get him to prescribe more than three months worth at a time, which is actually one months worth with two refills.

So now that there will be a truckers strike maybe he will begin to humor me or share my concerns.

If so I will have the truckers to thank.

gg

You're not alone...

...a 2013 Mayo Clinic study found that almost 7 out of 10 people in America are on at least one prescription drug. If illicit drugs are included, that's damn near everyone. America is a narcoculture.

You're not alone...

...a 2013 Mayo Clinic study found that almost 7 out of 10 people in America are on at least one prescription drug. If illicit drugs are included, that's damn near everyone. America is a narcoculture.

Not all prescription drugs are narcotics. There are beta blockers the lower blood pressure. There are other drugs that lower the pressure of intraocular fluid. People with glaucoma benefit from these. There are drugs the lower cholesterol and tryglycerides. Non of these alter one's consciousness.

People are surviving into their 80's and 90s in good functional condition because of these non-narcotic drugs.

As the population ages people will be using drugs more and more.

Back to the truckers. I have not found anything except repeats of the original you provided Adam, , wow!updated they say million of them will be protesting. The Canadian supporters say they will be protesting "creeping liberalism", I guess in general, because jeez it is hardly creeping here it is right out in the open.

They say they will be reported on by Glenn Beck so I expect will get more info soon.

Last time truckers went wild was about gas prices, maybe this is a component here.

Where does Face Book get off thinking they can stop the truckers?

Posted: 24 Sep 2013 05:59 AM PDT

Wrong. They are wrong! Below are important updates.

FaceBook suspended the original account - One Million Truckers To Shut Down America. Zeeda's response - The Fight is ON!! Facebook Gestapo Strikes Again!

Facebook you are complicit the monitoring of our free association and expression. You are the foot soldier collecting dues from shop keepers on an alphabet run information super highway. You bann us from speaking. You bann us from associating. You ban us from spreading the news . You bann us for our honesty and integrity. You ban us for utter fearlessness in the face of your hypocritical social website. Just like the United States government we will use your own tools and methods against you until you comply with the first amendment.

Zeeda opened a new FB page here.

In the meantime they launched a new website and have given the effort a new name - Ride For the Constitution

A donate page is set up here -

Hello Patriots! This is Zeeda Andrews the organizer of this event "Ride For The Constitution" I would like for everyone to understand that every penny donated for this event will be dispersed to the trucker on this ride. This is not a scam as others would like you to believe because they are government hired trolls to sway public opinion. Craig Rosenfeld is a trucker and a Patriot that made this website so that I could put my PayPal account button on it to start collecting donation. He has nothing to do with my account and never sees it I tell him how much that has collected for the cause. He also wanted to put a counter for all to see because we are transparent and have nothing to hide. I appreciate his contribution of service and charitable act. I cannot possible run every aspect of this event it will take many hands to get the job done. I do have other sites that are just about completed for this event. I did not expect this event to be such an over night over whelming success it has only been 6 day of its birth. It took God 6 days to create the earth and prepare it for all the things man will need and rested on the 7th day. But I am just a mere woman that cannot do it alone it will take everyone's efforts to make it a success. I thank you and the Truckers thank you for your support in this historical endeavor.

Zeeda's twitter account @T2SDA

The primary hashtag is #T2SDA

This is an additional one to watch. #1MTruckers

Pete Santilli (proud domestic terrorist) of the Pete Santilli Show is broadcasting daily the Ride For The Constitution Show.

There is a nightly radio show with updates @ 9pm est and live show trucker hotline is (218) 862 9829

Show schedules and additional information are at Guerilla Media Network

Twitter account - @SantilliMan

PLEASE forward this information to as many people as possible!

And don't forget the Canadian truckers who have many of the same issues truckers here do who will strike in support at the same time! Please stop in at their face book page and say thank you!

You're not alone...

Not all prescription drugs are narcotics. There are beta blockers the lower blood pressure. There are other drugs that lower the pressure of intraocular fluid. People with glaucoma benefit from these. There are drugs the lower cholesterol and tryglycerides. Non of these alter one's consciousness.

People are surviving into their 80's and 90s in good functional condition because of these non-narcotic drugs.

As the population ages people will be using drugs more and more.

I understand there are all different kinds of drugs.

It does not alter the fact that America is a narcoculture.

In 2011 4,020,000,000 prescriptions were filled.

That comes to about 13 prescriptions for every man, woman, and child in America.

"Deaths from prescription painkiller overdoses are “skyrocketing” among women, according to a new report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that found such deaths have increased FIVE FOLD from 1999 to 2010."

We are truly a nation of drug addicts.

That comes to about 13 prescriptions for every man, woman, and child in America.

"Deaths from prescription painkiller overdoses are “skyrocketing” among women, according to a new report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that found such deaths have increased FIVE FOLD from 1999 to 2010."

What was the baselune in 1999?

Also, very disengenuous to average out the prescriptions and the total poplulation. Produces a result that has no meaning.

The complete conjugation of the verb "lie:"

Lies;

Damn lies; and

Statistics.

A...

Also, very disengenuous to average out the prescriptions and the total poplulation. Produces a result that has no meaning.

The average of 13 prescriptions a year for every person in the US is just to provide an easily understood context of just how many 4 BILLION prescriptions in one year actually is... and that CDC figure is not a lie. It is proof of the American narcoculture. I can understand your reaction because even to mention the fact that America is awash in drugs is akin to blasphemy.

The average of 13 prescriptions a year for every person in the US is just to provide an easily understood context of just how many 4 BILLION prescriptions in one year actually is... and that CDC figure is not a lie. It is proof of the American narcoculture. I can understand your reaction because even to mention the fact that America is awash in drugs is akin to blasphemy.

For shits sake. Will you stop classifying beta blockers and blood pressure regulating drugs as narcotics. They are not narcotics.

Drugs that control blood pressure, cholestirol levels, tri-glcyeride levels, bronchial dilators, etc none of them are narcotics so why do you use the narco-culture. You are intellectually dishonest, do you know that?

Ba'al Chatzaf