Victory In Fight Over Gun Control/The Second Amendment.

Darrell Cody

First "icew", now "crewing"...

I'm sensing an epidemic.

To the spell-checking bunker!

• 7 months later...

This is tyranny at a very basic level.

It is also the reason that I advise folks to never register their weapons.

This act is an unconstitutioanl, arbitrary and capricious use of state power.

and more of the truth is coming to light. Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-9.31.12-AM.pngCuomo is stupider than his father and much more dangerous.

A....

Damn, A. - laws for the sake of laws. Capricious is right.

Why 5 rounds? Why not 2...12? Six armed men break into your house, you ask politely if you can reload.

The possible rationale is that if one goes on a rampage (as all gun owners are itching to do, naturally) one can't do 'too much' damage.

(Hell, we've got this same arbitrary and subjective law-making here, but one advantage: too much inefficiency and corruption to be able to implement the laws.)

Damn, A. - laws for the sake of laws. Capricious is right.

Why 5 rounds? Why not 2...12? Six armed men break into your house, you ask politely if you can reload.

The possible rationale is that if one goes on a rampage (as all gun owners are itching to do, naturally) one can't do 'too much' damage.

(Hell, we've got this same arbitrary and subjective law-making here, but one advantage: too much inefficiency and corruption to be able to implement the laws.)

The five (5) rounds is a statement made by Pope Pius the 1st's [Mario Cuomo] imbecile son Andrew, the current "Governor" of the failing state of New York, who, post Connecticutt shooting of last year screeched:

"You, don't need five (5) bullets to kill a deer!"

proving once again how ignorant he is of the purpose of the 2nd Amendment and the natural right of all citizens to protect their life, liberty and property with any weapon that they choose to possess.

I fought him with my communities over the 108th Street Housing Project which was the last one ever built in the city of NY.

Anonymous Nominator

Located in the hotly contested NYC Housing Development, built in 1975, and where Mario Cuomo launched his career. The Community House was created to bridge the differences between the existing primarily white Jewish community and the diverse NYC Housing residents.

Yvette Dilwarth

Created to ease tensions between the primarily white Jewish community and the incoming, diverse NYC Housing residents. This project was the last public housing complex built in NYC and became one of the few NYC Housing Cooperatives.

Translation of the red highlighted material was - THE NEGROS ARE COMING!!

A...

Solution: Don't live in a city.

Greg

Wrong...try again.

I violated the Sullivan Law in 1971 by carrying a .357 magnum revolver into and out of NYC in my briefcase. I then proceeded to violate some asinine New Jersey law for the third but not last time--the last time was 1995--respecting transport of said weapon within the state. (Once I got it into my house I was okay.)

For that and other reasons like high real estate taxes, I moved back to Arizona.

--Brant

come and get me you lousy commies! (eat my buck 4 from my tactical 12! [are you sure you're not a commie, are you sure you're unarmed?])

Solution: Don't live in a city.

Greg

Wrong...try again.

Yeah, that should have been qualified that with the disclaimer "my" solution, and it may be the wrong solution for others. The government's attention is most focused on big cities where large masses of minimally self sufficient people are crammed together and are more easily controlled through their dependence upon the public infrastructure provided by government. That fact alone gives the government LOTS of leverage.

By contrast, in rural unincorporated areas where you are more on your own, you're pretty much free to do as you see fit.

Greg

Yeah, that should have been qualified that with the disclaimer "my" solution, and it may be the wrong solution for others. The government's attention is most focused on big cities where large masses of minimally self sufficient people are crammed together and are more easily controlled through their dependence upon the public infrastructure provided by government. That fact alone gives the government LOTS of leverage.

By contrast, in rural unincorporated areas where you are more on your own, you're pretty much free to do as you see fit.

Greg

Much better and more rational answer.