Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

The ad battle's final pitch to Iowa - The Bernie and Evita Marxist Mash-up:

Can't embed her final ad:

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/01/hillary-clinton-is-over-correcting-for-bernie-sanders/

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just hit Drudge and it's ugly.

It's probably nothing, but the impression is awful.

Michael

Maybe she can get a note from her doctor and avoid tonight's "town hall," or, staged event on CNN.

Just in case you forgot how Evita operates...

Just in case you forgot how Evita operates...

Yes sir. Evita's m.o. on display...and Jerry's work in progress over in Cali is nothing to sneeze at.

Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed

as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my

sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and

selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters,

who are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at

Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is

currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives

in Longview. She is a part time "working girl.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiance and look

forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally

open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports Hillary Clinton for

President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

Haha?

:)

If I was Evita, I would be scared to death that The Bern...got a dead tie with someone that was 40 points ahead...

The Bern gets 21 delegates and Evita gets 21 delegates.

Evita's backers must be terrified of what happened.

If Evita comes out tomorrow and takes a look around and goes back in her hole, does that mean we have another two months of her criminal activity?

Maxine0096.gif

If I was Evita, I would be scared to death that The Bern...got a dead tie with someone that was 40 points ahead...

Is a straw poll a promise to vote for a candidate?

sort of depending on the context...

A formal straw poll is common in American political caucuses. Such straw polls can be taken before selecting delegates and voting on resolutions. The results of straw polls are taken by the media to influence delegates in caucus later (as well as delegates to political conventions), and thus serve as important precursors. Straw polls are also scheduled informally by other organizations interested in the U.S. presidential election.

Well-known American straw polls include the Ames Straw Poll and the Texas Straw Poll, both conducted on behalf of the Republican Party. Being run by private organizations, they are not subject to public oversight or verifiability. However, they provide important interactive dialogue among movements within large groups, reflecting trends like organization and motivation.[1][2]

The Ames, Iowa, straw poll has achieved a reputation as a meaningful straw poll during the presidential campaign because of its large voter turnout and relatively high media recognition, as well as Iowa's being the first state to vote in caucuses before the primaries. This poll was last conducted on August 13, 2011 with a $30 entry fee per voter. The Texas Straw Poll conducted on 2007-09-01 required voters to have been former delegates or alternate delegates.

sort of depending on the context...

Thx, I suppose the answer lies in how the Iowan poll ended up in choosing the resulting nomination. Given the time frame as the first, seems a lot still remains. Even the GOP debates got off to a slow start.

Evita looked back and now sees...

In the Democratic race nationwide, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has 44 percent, with Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont at 42 percent, and 11 percent undecided. This compares to a 61 - 30 percent Clinton lead in a December 22 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2321

A...

Even Evita's daughter knows...

Even Evita's daughter knows...

According to some polls, Bernie is a hit among younger voters who are inclined to vote Democrat.

I'm going to make a very un-PC comment, but I can't help it. I've got to get this off my chest and I've been thinking it for a long, long time.

When two people have a kid, often the best genes from each parent go to the kid.

In terms of facial beauty, it seems like the opposite happened with Chelsea.

Both Bill and Hillary have physically attractive faces (I know, I know... :) but I think they do). Like all human faces, there are clunky parts. Chelsea inherited most of the clunky parts of both of them, then some of these parts were magnified a bit.

That's really horrible to say that, but there it is.

Sue me.

Michael

Monica Crowley has an interesting theory and a possible person who may be cooperating with the FBI.

As most folks in the "know" know that the way major criminal cases can go forward is with a cooperating witness:

Since then, Mrs. Clinton’s defenses have been all over the map. She first claimed unequivocally that “there is no classified material.” When that was shown to be false, she claimed that she had neither “sent nor received” anything “marked” classified. We now know that she had ordered her deputy, Jake Sullivan, to remove the classification markings on at least one document and send to her “nonsecure.” As I indicated in this column last summer, Mr. Sullivan may be cooperating with the FBI. If so, he could be revealing that Mrs. Clinton ordered her staff to routinely remove classification markings and transfer them via her unprotected server.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/3/monica-crowley-is-bill-clinton-a-target-of-the-fbi/

2_3_2016_b1-crowley8201_c0-155-1624-1101

This is pro-Bernie, but it really sticks it to Hillary well stuck. It hits her integrity before her constituents. (For the rest of us, she has none. :smile: )

Her followers will dismiss the email scandal and Benghazi, but many will not dismiss this--coming from Elizabeth Warren at that (granted, from a much earlier time):

The YouTube caption is this: Hillary: "Name one time I changed due to Wall Street money." Elizabeth Warren: “Okay, allow me."

:smile:

Michael

Here is a priceless article on Bill's new role as attack - they are really scared!

But two days before the New Hampshire primary, where Sanders is leading by double digits in the polls, the Big Dog turned into an attack dog.

“When you’re making a revolution, you can’t be too careful with the facts,” he told the crowd of just under 300 who came to hear him speak Sunday afternoon while Hillary Clinton paid a visit to Flint, Michigan, to visit a church. “I want you to laugh, because when you’re mad you can’t think.”

Without mentioning Sanders by name, Clinton recited a laundry list of double standards and lack of details in policy proposals he has identified in Sanders’ campaign — and labeled “her opponent the champion of all things small and the enemy of all things big.”

And the priceless part of his attack is...

Clinton accused Sanders of hypocrisy for portraying his wife as beholden to Wall Street because of campaign donations and speaking fees she has accepted from firms like Goldman Sachs. He said he “frankly, fell out of my chair” after reading a CNN report that Sanders has been a prolific Democratic fundraiser, raising cash from the financial sector at retreats in Palm Beach and Martha’s Vineyard. “Anybody who takes money from Goldman Sachs couldn’t possibly be President,” Clinton said. “He may have to tweak that answer a little bit, or we may have to get a write-in candidate.”

Mr. protector of women also said...

Clinton didn't stop there. He launched into a discussion of the ugly “Bernie Bro” phenomenon that the Sanders campaign has denounced — backers who harass female Clinton supporters online and accuse them of “voting with their vagina” and call them “bitches.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/bill-clinton-bernie-sanders-hillary-218916

Evita's got another problem - Kathleen Willey...

One of the women who has accused former U.S. President Bill Clinton of sexual assault says she has agreed to work for an anti-Clinton political group being formed by a former advisor to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Kathleen Willey, a former White House volunteer who says Bill Clinton groped her in an Oval Office hallway in 1993 when she came to him tearfully seeking a paid job, said she had agreed to become a paid national spokeswoman for a group being created by Roger Stone.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-women-idUSMTZSAPEC288843FQ