The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

9 hours ago, caroljane said:

That is revolting. You know I am a Lefty , but I never heard that one before and I wish I hadn't now. This is it not fake revulsion. 

Earth calling Carol.

Never heard that one before?

Where have you been the last few years?

It's been all over the preferred media you consume since about the time President Trump was inaugurated. (That "pissgate" story, as it is now called, was only pumped hard as fact for a year, though.)

And it was not the KGB that did anything. Ends up, this was a report paid for by Hillary Clinton (through Marc Elias) based on so-called information gathered from Russia by a retired English spy, Christopher Steele, who simply made shit up.

Clinton paid several million dollars for that report, too. And, believe it or not, the FBI used that report as a legal premise to obtain FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people.

So if you add that to what the media did with it (while you were travelling out there among the stars), Clinton probably got her money's worth.

:)

Michael

One more thing that I found in the Icke book that some may find interesting re current events and Q/anon, re: "Vaccines" , the "Illuminati", and "mind control". Bill Gates isn't mentioned, but the WHO, population control and the Third World is:

Vaccinations12

It is the same story with vaccines. This is a highly efficient way of pumping mind- suppressing drugs and immune system destroyers into billions of people while they think you are trying to help them. Whole generations of children worldwide are contaminated in this way every year while the figures show that the claims made for the benefits of vaccination are utter baloney. Dr Guylaine Lanctot exposes the reality of vaccinations in her book, The Medical Mafia. She says that repeated vaccination exhausts the immune system and opens people to all sorts of diseases the body's defences would normally repel. As so many studies have shown, the diseases the vaccines were supposed to protect us against were in free-fall before the vaccine was introduced. Ian Sinclair, an Australian researcher, has documented the lies behind vaccination in a series of books and articles, including Health: The Only Immunity.13 He says that he discovered the following.

Graphical and statistical evidence showing that more than 90% of the decline in death rates from infectious disease occurred before vaccination commenced. All medical journals acknowledged this decline was caused by improved sanitation, hygiene, better nutrition, and living standards. In other words, vaccination was not responsible for wiping out infectious disease as medical authorities claim. A tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving more than 260,000 Indians resulted in more cases of TB among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. But this vaccine is still being given to Australian children and others around the world.

The cost of the whooping cough vaccine leaped from 11 cents in 1982 to $11.40 in 1987 because of the $8.00 a shot the company was putting aside to pay for legal and damages costs for the brain-damaged and dead victims of the vaccine.

Millions of children in "Third World" countries were still dying from measles, tuberculosis, diphtheria, tetanus, polio etc., despite being fully vaccinated.

The consequences of vaccines for health, both short and long term, are appalling. But they serve the Illuminati perfectly in both the health and mental effects for the population they wish to control and the profits they accumulate. Again, think pyramid. Those at the top, the Anunnaki bloodlines, created and control the World Health Organization at the United Nations. This supports in its statements the agenda of the Illuminati and their drug companies. The World Health Organization announces there is going to be an epidemic of something or other and the Illuminati agents in government start a mass vaccination against this alleged "danger" via the medical profession. The Illuminati drug companies then sell them the vaccines. This happened with measles vaccinations in the UK in the 1990s. The mass vaccination programmes in the "Third World" are funded and administered through the Illuminati's World Bank, World Heath Organization, and other UN agencies. This allows them to target certain peoples in their campaign of genocide. Dr Lanctot writes in The Medical Mafia:

"Vaccination decimates populations. Drastically in Third World countries. Chronically in industrialized countries. In this regard, Robert McNamara [Bil, TC, CFR], the former President of the World Bank, former Secretary of State in the United States, who ordered massive bombing of Vietnam, and a member of the Expanded Program on Immunization, made some very interesting remarks. As reported by a French publication, j"ai tout compris', he was quoted as stating: 'One must take draconian measures of demographic reduction against the will of the populations. Reducing the birth rate has proved to be impossible or insufficient. One must therefore increase the mortality rate. How? By natural means. Famine and sickness (translation from French).'"14'

"Draconian methods" = methods employed by the Draco. Dr Lanctot says that vaccination enables the selected populations to be decimated. It allows "targeted genocide" and permits the killing of people from a certain race, group, or country, while leaving others untouched. All can be done in the name of health and well being, she says. Diseases have been dispersed among "Third World" populations through vaccination and water supplies. Dr Gotlieb, a cancerologist, told a hearing investigating the CIA that he dispersed a large quantity of viruses into the Congo River in Zaire in 1960 to contaminate the water used for drinking by local people. Dr Gotlieb went on to become head of the National Cancer Institute to further his campaign to "fight disease". Cancer research organisations, to which people give millions of pounds through charity fundraising worldwide, are more Illuminati fronts to stop the discovery of a cure those on the inside already know exists. If you give money to them, you are giving it to the Illuminati, although the genuine people shaking their collection tins in the street are not aware of this.

32 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

This passage from Icke sounds like the prototype for the -Q/Epstein Island claims. While Epstein isn't mentioned, there IS an island, celebrities, and royalty all named in the child sacrifice conspiracy, including the recently deceased target of anons, Prince Phillip...

Co-incidentally, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, stars of Eyes Wide Shut, have apparently been guests at the Priory Bay Hotel, according to a former worker, and Ernest Bevin, the British Foreign Secretary, was staying there when he wrote the speech proposing the establishment of a military alliance called the Western- European Union, now known as NATO. The British royal family also have great connections to the Isle of Wight. Queen Victoria and Albert, her high-level Freemasonic German husband, had a palace built on the island called Osborne House. The Satanist and Rothschild bloodline, Lord Mountbatten, was Governor of the Isle of Wight. Prince Charles is another visitor, as is Prince Philip, who comes publicly for Cowes Week, the elite's yachting bash. Many famous Satanists visit the island under the guise of coming to "sail". Interestingly, while writing this book, I received an invitation from the Rothschild Insurance group to attend a "financial conference" at...the Priory Bay Hotel. I would have gone to have a look, but circumstances took me elsewhere that week.

Expand  

TG,

Icke was a very famous TV personality in England (I think it was in sports) before he went off into conspiracies. That probably led him to having a lot of inside contact with the upper class, including the royals, because the best things I've seen from him so far deal with them. He names names. So I think you are right about the Epstein non-mention mention.

As to Eyes Wide Shut, do you know anything about Stanley Kubrick's daughter, Vivian? A few years ago, I saw her interviewed by Alex Jones (they like each other :) ) and she is definitely on the conspiracy side of things about that movie, especially the sexual perversion stuff among the upper class. And she said she got her information from her father.

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As to Eyes Wide Shut, do you know anything about Stanley Kubrick's daughter, Vivian? A few years ago, I saw her interviewed by Alex Jones (they like each other :) ) and she is definitely on the conspiracy side of things about that movie, especially the sexual perversion stuff among the upper class. And she said she got her information from her father.

I don't know about his daughter, but Kubrick, yes, and he's known for doing his homework.
As to the royals, well, the perversion is certainly in the realm of, plausible, possible, and most likely real (as demonstrated by my previous post from some time ago about "The Aristocrats" joke...)

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

I was actually surprised to see Icke popping up again, having thought he had fallen out of favor. I am not the only one to make the Icke/Qanon connection, though.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2020/10/22/david-icke-the-groundwork-for-qanon/

A quote from the Hope not Hate piece you linked to:

Strikingly, Icke also helped to popularise the notion that this cult is harvesting “adrenochrome” from its victims. For many QAnon believers, the naturally-occurring chemical compound is at the heart of the conspiracy, a potent drug/elixir of youth harvested by the cabal from the adrenal glands of children, who are tortured to intensify the drug’s effects. Adrenochrome has been a feature of Icke’s writing since the 1990s, claiming in The Biggest Secret: “Many Satanic initiates have the same addiction to the adrenalchrome [sic] which is released in the body just before a person is sacrificed. It is produced by the pineal gland during periods of terror”, he writes, later claiming that it “is, apparently, most potent in children”. He went on to reaffirm the notion during the peak of his reptilian obsession, writing in in his feverish 2001 book Children of the Matrix:

“Blood, the physical expression of the life force, is a key aspect of the rituals […] the reptilians also feed off the adrenaline that enters the bloodstream at times of extreme terror. The ritual is performed to increase this terror to its maximum at the time of death. This is the way the blood they drink is full of this desired adrenaline.

"...full of this desired adrenaline."

Sounds like the biochemistry and physiology have gotten mushed up in these tales.  Pineal gland?  Adrenal gland?  Adrenaline itself?  Adrenochrome?

Ellen

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A quote from the Hope not Hate piece you linked to:

"...full of this desired adrenaline."

Sounds like the biochemistry and physiology have gotten mushed up in these tales.  Pineal gland?  Adrenal gland?  Adrenaline itself?  Adrenochrome?

Ellen

So the theory goes, popularized by the MK Ultra conspiracy, THE MATRIX, and even as recent as YA adult THE MAZE RUNNER book/film series. (The final movie in that series, THE DEATH CURE, was released in 2018, pre- COVID, but depicts both a deadly virus that depopulates the world (and shows citizens walking around in face masks) AND the adrenochrome theory, represented by harvesting a blue chemical from the blood of select children as they are subjected to fear and terror, in order to find "the death cure" for the virus...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maze_Runner:_The_Death_Cure

Contentiousness and flubs. Here Nick Martin goes all-in.

"Ballot-altering pens" is clickbait, as they say ...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Icke:

"At the end of those 15 days in the United States, when I was speaking at a Whole Life Expo event in Minneapolis, a gifted psychic lady told me how she sees people in power, like Henry Kissinger, George Bush, and Hillary Clinton, turn into reptilians all the time. Once again she is accessing their fourth-dimensional frequency. There are few more glaring examples of cold reptilian eyes than those of Hillary Clinton. One trait I have noticed in these shape-shifters or possessed people is that their eyes don't change, no matter what their mouth or the rest of their face are doing. They might be laughing, for instance, but their eyes never do. They have a fixed, cold, stare. Next time you see Hillary Clinton, watch her eyes."

Ok, that part, I can believe...
(I kid, I kid...) :P
[But haven't people said the same about Kamala Harris?]

In the '80s, probably earlier and possibly still today, there was the idea of reptile people as a part of New Age lore.  I knew some women who claimed to have had sex (in a kind of visionary space) with reptile creatures.

—-

Regarding Kamala Harris, I've called her a Snake person.  Not meant literally.  Characterologically.

Ellen

• Smile 2

6 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

In the '80s, probably earlier and possibly still today, there was the idea of reptile people as a part of New Age lore.  I knew some women who claimed to have had sex (in a kind of visionary space) with reptile creatures.

—-

Regarding Kamala Harris, I've called her a Snake person.  Not meant literally.  Characterologically.

Ellen

I remember it, as a kid in the 80's from the miniseries V...the " Aliens Lizards as  people among us" trope...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1984_TV_series)

Who says there was a Satanic Panic? I mean, besides Jeffrey Victor?

22 hours ago, william.scherk said:

If you listen to Mike and Lin on the topic of Adrenochrome, some of us would love to hear comment from you, dear reader. Here Mike give the goods all on his lonesome: 

The Health Ranger Report - They told me 'Q is real!' (google.com)

[...]

I'll try to put up transcripts soon for those who are not fans of plain podcast audio.  The tail that wags the dog ...

A transcript of the Mike Adams Health Ranger audio report linked above; my emphases for the former maiden-lady now moral-monstress Karel O'Ligark:

Welcome to this special podcast report. This is Mike Adams here. and you know, I recently returned from a big event in Tulsa Oklahoma, and at the event I was interviewing many top people behind the scenes. I was hanging out in the green room and I was meeting all kinds of amazing people people who didn't even speak. We're there. I mean, I was I met like one of the founding members of the Eagles the band I met guys just got elected to the Oklahoma legislature. I met get founders of companies and kind of movers and shakers behind the scenes and one of the big name people that that I met and I'm not going to say their name because they didn't necessarily give me permission to repeat this from their name. They were talking to me privately, but you would probably recognize this person's name and this person said to me quote "You do know Q is real, don't you?" and I said, "Well, what do you mean? What do you mean Q is real?" and this person said "Well, the military intelligence did put Trump into office, and they have a plan to bring him back into power." 

And I said, "Well, how's how's that going to happen? because you know look at where we are now all the efforts, you know failed -- Mike Pence didn't do what he needed to do, you know ..." and he said "Look it's not going to be without pain, it's not going to be without chaos, it's going to be a difficult time. There's not a..." I mean I'm paraphrasing, but they were saying there's not a magic wand and America's got a struggle. 

But the truth is the truth and Trump is going to prevail and be back in power and you know, you can you can take that for what it's worth. But this was coming to me from a very credible person, and by the way, that person is not Colonel Phil Waldron who I also met at the show and Colonel Phil Waldron turns out to be a fellow Texan, and so we're going to get him on the show and I'm going to ask him this very question. 

I'm going to ask him "Is Q real?" or you know "Are the white hats in charge or is Trump coming back into power or what?" 

I don't -- I'm not going to guess what he's going to say to those questions. I don't know. no, but we'll find out but there are people who believe that that's the case and you know, Scott McKay is someone that was at the event that I interviewed him separately -- and of course, I think Scott McKay believes that the white hats are in charge, and things are going to happen. 

And so what Scott McKay says is very consistent with what I was told by this other person. 

Now, you probably noticed I am not someone who tends to cover a lot of so-called Q-type of stuff, but I do know separately from any Q sources, I do know from from many other sources that adrenochrome harvesting of children is absolutely real. I do know that the Biden ministration, one of its top priorities was to turn the United States government into a logistics infrastructure for child trafficking across the border and they have successfully done that and there are thousands of children across America now that are being tortured and and ritualistically sacrifice and their blood is being harvested or they're being sex trafficked and that's because of Democrats and Biden.

I know for a fact that's true, and that's got nothing to do with Q. it's just that I think some Q supporters also happen to know that that's true as well, and they talk about those very issues. But that's all true. That's all happening and it's worse, it's way worse under Biden and you know, the Democrats who for a long time used drug trafficking as a way to make money. and get campaign finance money and so on -- they've, they're shifting to in the human trafficking. That's now their golden goose so to speak as human trafficking Democrats are all for it. That's why they have open borders. 

And you know, Jim Caviezel was a speaker at the event and he's part of a new film and I forgot ... it's a called Sound of Freedom or something similar to that -- new film coming out, major production that talks about, exposes the very real child trafficking infrastructure that's in place now, and some of the heroes who are battling that and working to save children who have been kidnapped and trafficked and sold into sex slavery or adrenochrome harvesting and so on ... and Jim Caviezel talked openly about adrenochrome harvesting. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's absolutely true. It is happening and it's time for all of us who believe in the innocence of children and the sanctity of life and and God's will frankly to stand up and fight and defeat these son of a bitches who are running children, trafficking human beings, and that's Democrats and that's leftists and that's the tech giants. 

I mean Jack Dorsey and Twitter is practically a platform for pedophilia and child trafficking and he defends it. He defends it in the terms of service for Twitter, these these techno fascists are mostly child raping perverts, frankly, in my opinion. And they've got to be stopped. They got to be taken down. They're criminals, and finally we're going to see some light shined on this issue. 

And you know, I'm just, I'm curious to see what's going to happen with the whole Q movement and also military intelligence, and all the evidence of you know, massive election fraud that is undeniable. 

What's going to happen, when is that going to come to light? When is the child trafficking going to be clearly linked to the Biden crime family and the Pelosi crime operation, and so on, right? -- the Newsom crime operation. Well, I believe that day is coming, don't know when, don't know how -- not what I'm focused on, it's not, you know, it's not my area of research, but I know it's all true, and I know that things are going to come out -- bombshells on arrival basically. 

Okay, so get ready, get ready for that, because what people think they know about their leaders, their dear leaders, what people think they know about Democrats and people like Biden -- their views are about to be shattered, and even, you know, the Clintons and so on, people will have to pick their jaws up  off the floor when the truth comes out about what this really is. 

It's a global child trafficking operation to raise money, to make money for corrupt Democrats and globalists, to feed those children to their donors, and to their their satanic ritual practitioners, who are using satanic -- even witchcraft type of things to grant power to their own political party leaders. 

They are all-in with Lucifer, they're all-in with satanic rituals, they're all-in with spirit cooking, they're all in with sacrificing children. 

I mean look at Haiti and the Clinton Foundation. What do you think happened in Haiti? You think all that donation money went -- why are there so many children missing? Yeah, do the math, do the math, one plus one is two missing children and wealthy Democrats. Yeah, how do you think that takes place? It's a crime against children, a crime against humanity, it is real and it is happening in our country now, and open borders are the key vector for Democrats to keep pushing that -- and that's why we've got to secure the border, stop the trafficking, stop the criminals and stop the Democrats. 

I'm Mike Adams the Health Ranger, founder of Brighteon.com. There's a lot more to come, but thank you for listening so far. Pray for the children and join me in our efforts on team humanity to defeat the enemies of humanity and restore, restore Western civilization. We either fight for it or we'll lose it. So thank you for joining me. 

Getting a Spext rendering to be easier reading is not as much fun as can be imagined, but neither is it as dire as can be imagined. It just takes time. I'll probably add the Caviezel transcript next, and then do the longest one, with both Mike and Lin.

But that river trail is not going to ride itself. 

20210419_144002.jpg

Speaking of beautiful calves, Mike Adams as eye candy from back in the day ...

Spoiler

hot_mike.webp

Edited by william.scherk
The internet archive has Victor's 1993 book for borrowing

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

One more thing that I found in the Icke book that some may find interesting re current events and Q/anon, re: "Vaccines" , the "Illuminati", and "mind control". Bill Gates isn't mentioned...

Maybe Gates had escaped his scrutiny at that point. But Icke did ask Mark Zuckerburg if he was a lizard, on Australian TV.  the Z replied, "No, I deny that, I'm more of a weasel, really."  Then he cried, "Wait wait! Did you say 'wizard'?"

Disclaimer :  Some comments in the preceding post may not be literally, you know, like, true.

(Is it David Ike or David Ick?

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

For anyone who wants to see the source itself, Icke has made the book available for free online. The Chapter titles alone are, uh... "illuminating"...

(Ellen, I'll direct you to chapter 16, given our comments on Trump and the suspicions re "CINO's"...)
Chapter 16 "Spiritual" satanism and "christian" conmen

Chapter 1 To the prison born
Chapter 2 Designer history
Chapter 3 Ruled by the Gods
Chapter 4 Atlantis revisited
Chapter 5 Blood brothers
Chapter 6 The unholy alliance
Chapter 7 Serving the dragon: the past
Chapter 8 The shape-shifters
Chapter 9 The dragon queens
Chapter 10 Faces of the serpent cult.
Chapter 11 God save us from religion
Chapter 12 Serving the dragon: the present
Chapter 13 Serving the dragon: the present
Chapter 14 Calling the demons
Chapter 15 Suffer little children
Chapter 16 "Spiritual" satanism and "christian" conmen
Chapter 17 Serving the dragon: the future.
Chapter 18 The matrix
Chapter 19 The gatekeepers
Chapter 20 It's just a ride
Appendix I The Illuminati bloodline
Appendix II Hitler was a Rothschild?
Appendix III The Jewish voice of reason.

http://david.icke.free.fr/files/[EN] - David Icke - Children of the Matrix - How an Interdimensional Race has Controlled the World for Thousands of Years-and Still Does (2001).pdf

I bought a paperback copy.  I'm curious, but my eyes won’t hold up for looking through a whole book online.

Ellen

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Getting a Spext rendering to be easier reading is not as much fun as can be imagined, but neither is it as dire as can be imagined. It just takes time.

William,

On 10/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... here is a free alternative. First get your video into an audio file on your hard drive (.mp3, .mpeg, .wav, .flac, or .opus only). There are lots of resources for how to do this. Then go here: IBM Watson Speech to Text. This is a demo page only so no need to give them your info or anything, but it does work in transcribing audio files in real time. Just upload the audio file and wait. Then copy/paste the transcription.

Even on the free service, it gives you the option of indicating different voices in the machine-made transcript. It's not perfect, but it gives you a great file to work with. (You also might want to delete their suggested keywords before running the program. I don't know what effect this has on the quality of the transcription, but the keywords included in the field look like garbage that will only muck up the transcription a little. I just leave the field blank.)

Here are the other tools I use for my own video-to-transcription process.

I download videos with probably the best program out there: Internet Download Manager. It's 25 bucks for a lifetime license with free updates. I bought this many moons ago and this is among one of my best investments in software. Man, is it fast.

Once the video file is on my computer, I extract the audio with Bolisoft Audio Converter. It's about 30 bucks, but if you sniff around for coupons on the search engines, you can probably find one for up to 65% off. The program is pretty fast, too, once you get used to it (it's not complicated).

Finally, I edit the transcript with oTranscribe, which is online and free. You can upload the audio and transcript and work from both. oTranscripe will also let you work directly with YouTube videos. Just plug in the URL and copy/paste in YT's machine transcription of the video and get to work fixing it.

If I want to do any special formatting, I use a word processor like Word of Wordpad as those have goodies oTranscribe does not have.

In short, my process goes like this:

1. I download a video using Internet Download Manager.

2. I convert the video file to audio with Bolisoft Audio Converter. 

3. I upload the audio to the IBM Watson Speech to Text demo page. I also delete the keywords and select the option to show the different speakers if there is more than one.

4. I copy the text from the IBM Watson Speech to Text demo page and past it into oTranscribe and also upload the audio file to oTranscribe. Then I correct the transcription for errors. 

5. I copy the text from oTranscribe and put it into a word processor if I need extra formatting. (Or I even paste it into a post directly and format it with the post editor.)

Bonus tip. If I need to eliminate line breaks, like when I use YT's transcription, I use Text Fixer's Line Break Removal Tool, which is free. If that ever goes down, just search for a different one. There are several online. If you leave a space between the lines where you want paragraphs, it will keep the paragraph and not make a long single paragraph. With YT's transcriptions, I have found it best to insert paragraphs manually when editing the transcript.

All that may seem a bit complicated, but it's not once you get used to it. It's easy to get used to it, too. And it's the fastest way I have found to date to get an accurate transcription of longer videos without using a paid service.

Hope this, or any part of it, helps.

Michael

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

I remember it, as a kid in the 80's from the miniseries V...the " Aliens Lizards as  people among us" trope...

TG,

Whenever I've thought about David Icke and lizard people, I've thought about John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live" with Kurt Russell.

Like in these two short clips.

and 

I imagine the inner life of Icke during the time he came up with the lizard people thing was like wearing Kurt Russell's sunglasses all the time.

On subliminal messages, this movie was way ahead of its time, and even predated Icke's lizard people idea (the movie is from 1989 and his first book on this around 1999).

Also, a phrase from the second clip imprinted itself vividly on my memory and I still laugh when I remember it:

CONTEXT: Kurt bumps into an alien lady with his sunglasses on and tells her she looks like her head fell on the cheese dip back in 1957.

NOW THE FUNNY PART. Kurt points to a normal lady and says belligerently, "You? You're OK." Then he points to the alien lady and says, "This one? Real fuckin' ugly."

I even laughed as I typed this.

I also like Kurt's phrase when he realizes what's going on with the sunglasses. He chuckles bitterly and says, "It figures it would be something like this."

Helloooo. That sounds a lot like our world today.

I had forgotten the name of the movie in order to make this post, so I looked for the clips. For some reason, researching this on the Internet was hell. Even OL's search was useless and I've already embedded the first clip a couple of times. (I think OL's search is somehow connected to Google.) I couldn't even find "They Live" in different lists of Kurt Russell or John Carpenter's movies.

Weird... (cue dark rainy night, thunder, lightening and a dog barking in the distance)

But after I found the movie's name, I looked for clips on YouTube using the name as a keyword.

Lo and Behold, look what I found.

This puts a whole new depth to the phrase, "For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none is possible."

Except it can be changed to, "For those who see it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none is possible."

Michael

• Smile 1

Sometimes stuff just happens.

At this very moment I stumbled across this thing.

The text of the gag is so funny and relevant to what we are talking about, I have to include it.

Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—There has been much talk about renaming the Washington Redskins, since their offensive name has no place in our modern, enlightened society that has done away with all other immorality and sin.

The District of Columbia informed the team that they cannot return to playing within the district until they have a name that is more fitting for a team representing the capital of our country. To that end, the team officially announced today they would be renaming themselves to "The Washington Lizard People."

"This is a much better name, far more reflective of the great city of Washington, D.C.," said Eleanor Holmes Norton, D.C.'s representative. "All the politicians, bureaucrats, and leaders here in the district felt the name had great appeal."

Politicians immediately expressed their support for the name change, saying they can relate to a team called the Lizard People. "I see a name like Lizard People, and I know that's a team I can be proud of," said Adam Schiff, his eyes hungrily following a fly buzzing around the room. He licked his lips. "Much better than that Redskins nonsense. Hey, look over there, is that Vladimir Putin?" As reporters turned to look, Schiff shot a long tongue out of his mouth, lightning-quick, and nabbed the fly. "Oh, must have been mistaken," he said, shrugging.

"I pushed for 'The Turtles,'" said Mitch McConnell. "But Lizard People is acceptable, I suppose. It implies patriotism, good football, and a reptilian conspiracy to enslave puny, meaningless humanity beneath the glorious, scaly claws of lizardkind, humans forever in subjugation to their cosmic superiors, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I mean, um... can you believe how bad Nancy Pelosi is?"

LOL...

🤣

Michael

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Whenever I've thought about David Icke and lizard people, I've thought about John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live" with Kurt Russell.

Like in these two short clips.

and 

I imagine the inner life of Icke during the time he came up with the lizard people thing was like wearing Kurt Russell's sunglasses all the time.

On subliminal messages, this movie was way ahead of its time, and even predated Icke's lizard people idea (the movie is from 1989 and his first book on this around 1999).

Also, a phrase from the second clip imprinted itself vividly on my memory and I still laugh when I remember it:

CONTEXT: Kurt bumps into an alien lady with his sunglasses on and tells her she looks like her head fell on the cheese dip back in 1957.

NOW THE FUNNY PART. Kurt points to a normal lady and says belligerently, "You? You're OK." Then he points to the alien lady and says, "This one? Real fuckin' ugly."

I even laughed as I typed this.

I also like Kurt's phrase when he realizes what's going on with the sunglasses. He chuckles bitterly and says, "It figures it would be something like this."

Helloooo. That sounds a lot like our world today.

I had forgotten the name of the movie in order to make this post, so I looked for the clips. For some reason, researching this on the Internet was hell. Even OL's search was useless and I've already embedded the first clip a couple of times. (I think OL's search is somehow connected to Google.) I couldn't even find "They Live" in different lists of Kurt Russell or John Carpenter's movies.

Weird... (cue dark rainy night, thunder, lightening and a dog barking in the distance)

But after I found the movie's name, I looked for clips on YouTube using the name as a keyword.

Lo and Behold, look what I found.

This puts a whole new depth to the phrase, "For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none is possible."

Except it can be changed to, "For those who see it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none is possible."

Michael

Icke was tapping into a "Zeitgeist", for sure...(his book also includes the "grey" aliens we've all come to know and love...) "They live" among us, indeed...coming from the "Silurian" period, presumably...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silurian

The Silurian (/sɪˈljʊər.i.ən, s-/ sih-LYOOR-ee-ən, sy-)[8][9] is a geologic period and system spanning 24.6 million years...The Silurian is the shortest period of the Paleozoic Era.

A significant evolutionary milestone during the Silurian was the diversification of jawed fish and bony fish. Multi-cellular life also began to appear on land in the form of small, bryophyte-like and vascular plants that grew beside lakes, streams, and coastlines, and terrestrial arthropods are also first found on land during the Silurian. ...

Lizard people have a long and storied history in mythology...some say that come from the past, some say they come from the future...some say they hide in the center of the Earth; others, that they come from the stars...perhaps the most famous of all being the dread Cthulu mythos...(I went down a rabbit hole the other day after hearing a reference to "fish people" in New England that carved a path from Steven King's "Castle Rock" and the demonic force of IT to H.P. Lovecraft's town of Innsmouth, where inbreeding with "the Great Old Ones" led to all sorts of hybrids and deformities of man and beast...)

From the "Fishmen" of Lovecraft...("It's beginning to look a lot like Fishmen...for the fishmen I really fear, is the one who's in the mir'or, he's beginning to look a lot like me...")

The "Silurians" of DOCTOR WHO (who appeared around 1970...)

The kind of scary/kind of adorable "Sleestaks" from Saturday Morning TV's LAND OF THE LOST:

(And honorable mention to the "Crab People" of SOUTH PARK, who's very Icke/Q-like plan was to don human-like skin and infiltrate the culture from within, becoming the homosexuals from  QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY, to turn the masculine into "metrosexuals" in order to weaken them, and take over the surface world... :D)

("The Truth is Out There, Scully...I want to believe...")

Oh, speaking of Icke and tapping the "Zeitgeist" in the 90's...and the alien/reptilian connection...

"I want to believe, Scully..."

"The X-Files’ David Duchovny says conspiracy theorists confronted him about ‘lizard people’ due to role as Mulder"

Lowe asked Duchovny whether he had any run-ins with conspiracy theorists during his X-Files days. “Yeah, that happened,” Duchovny said. “Have you heard about the lizard people?”

“I believe they’re called reptilians, David,” Lowe replied. The reptilian conspiracy theory, which is baseless, claims that there are humanoid reptilians with the ability to shift into human form walking among us.

“There were a couple years there where people were asking me about lizard people, and I had no clue that it was a big thing,” Duchovny said. “And I would just kind of scoff at them. I’d be signing somebody’s thing and they would say ‘So and so’s a reptilian or a lizard’ and I’d be like, ‘Yeah? Ugh. All right. Why is he calling that guy a lizard or a reptile? I don’t get it.’”

Duchovny said incidents of that kind happened “over and over”, adding: “There’d be a conspiracy du jour that I wasn’t hip to, and people would think that I was because I played Mulder. It would just kind of go over my head.”

Somehow, I don't believe him...I think he knows more than he's letting on...What do you know, David Duchovny?  WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

("Inquiring minds want to know...I want to know...")

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/x-files-david-duchovny-conspiracy-b1826062.html

And who can forget this guilty pleasure? Time-Life's MYSTERIES OF THE UNKNOWN...

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-1980s-book-series-that-literally-claimed-it-had-to-be-read-to-be-believed

I used to be fascinated with these as a kid...an supernatural encyclopdia with everything from Aliens to Zombies...(my favorite were the ones on aliens and UFO's...) The commercials were a mainstay on my tv in the 80's...these, too, also touched on the reptile/alien/people hybrids...

Man 1: Mystic Places?

Man 2: It talks about the Nazca Lines being runways for alien spaceships, and aliens interbreeding with ancient Peruvians.

Man 1: Did they?

Man 2: Read the book. Read about Aleister Crowley and his bride’s honeymoon night in the Great Pyramid.

Man 1: What happened?!

Man 2: Read the book!

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Dayamm!

You got me thinking about the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

image.png

image.png

image.png

LOL...

Michael

Dang, forgot about that one! Iconic.
("Happy to inspire the FDA? "Food and Drug Administration" What was that all about? What do they know?  Inquiring minds want to know...)

6 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

("Happy to inspire the FDA? "Food and Drug Administration" What was that all about? What do they know?  Inquiring minds want to know...)

TG,

See here (Wikipedia media).

Here's the blurb on the picture page:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Famous Actress Who Later Portrayed an FDA Chemist (FDA 124)

Julie Adams, famously pursued in the 1954 horror classic, “Creature from the Black Lagoon,” portrayed an FDA chemist who helped break up a trucking industry amphetamine ring in “330 Independence S. W.,” a 1962 episode of NBC’s Dick Powell Show. For more information about FDA history visit www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/WhatWeDo/History/default.htm

Michael

32 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Dayamm!

You got me thinking about the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

image.png

image.png

image.png

LOL...

Michael

I watched that movie in a Tucson theater over 60 years ago. I was so scared I kept going out to the lobby.

--Brant

17 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ah, I see...(makes a great cover story, anyway... 😉 )

TG,

Maybe she was thinking of Charlie the Tuna at the time.

Then there's this progeny of The Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Shape of Water.

Finding true love with a Schlock Monster.

image.png

image.png

image.png

I didn't see this one because it gives me the creeps in an "uncanny valley" kind of way.

Well, bestiality, too...

Michael

• Smile 1