Hmmmm...

Good to see CNN called out.

On the other hand, the report sounds as if Flynn's brother and sister-in-law, the plaintiffs in the suit, accept the FakeNewsWorld's characterization of QAnon.

Ellen

===== Start Quote

===== End Quote

Here's the Just the News article in full:

===== Start Quote

Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's brother and sister-in-law sued CNN in federal court for $75 million on Thursday, stating they were defamed by a report last month alleging they were members of the QAnon conspiracy group.

Jack and Leslie Flynn, who live in Rhode Island, alleged in U.S. District Court in New York City that the CNN report on Feb. 4 falsely portrayed them as members of QAnon by selectively airing video footage from a family outing last Fourth of July where they joined Michael Flynn in reciting the oath to the Constitution that members of Congress take.

At the end of oath, Michael Flynn uttered the phrase "Where we go one, we go all," and the entire family responded, "God Bless America." CNN edited out the pledge and the "God Bless America" exclamation and claimed the phrase uttered by President Trump's national security adviser was an "infamous QAnon slogan," the suit alleged.

In fact, Michael Flynn's phrase was drawn from an inscription first "engraved on a bell on one of President John F. Kennedy's sailboats, acknowledging the unity of mankind," the suit stated.

"General Flynn intended to encourage people to think about being good citizens, to love country and be good patriots," the lawsuit said. "The video had nothing to do with QAnon or recruiting 'digital soldiers' for an apocalyptic reckoning."

As a result, "CNN falsely accused Plaintiffs of being 'followers' and supporters of the 'dangerous,' 'violent,' 'racist,' 'extremist,' 'insurrectionist,' 'domestic terrorism movement – QAnon," the suit argued.

"Plaintiffs are not followers or supporters of any extremist or terrorist groups, including QAnon," it added. "CNN falsely attributed to Plaintiffs associations that never existed, actions Plaintiffs never took, including an oath of allegiance to QAnon, and views Plaintiffs never held."

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday afternoon left at its corporate press office in New York.

Steven S. Biss, the Flynns' lawyer, accused CNN of being "a Democratic Party trumpet that foreswore its role as an impartial reporter of facts and joined with political partisans in an overall plan or scheme to discredit the character of the Flynns. For that, it must be held accountable by a jury.”

Leslie Flynn said in a statement that her family was intent on fighting a disparagement campaign against Gen. Flynn's family.

"Enough is enough with CNN, and the lies about our family,” she said. "We cannot sit by any longer and allow CNN to disparage our good name. This has got to stop."

In the lawsuit, the Flynns alleged the CNN report caused their family "public scorn, ridicule and contempt, and lowered their esteem in the community, causing insult, embarrassment, humiliation and substantial injury to Plaintiffs' reputations."

===== End Quote

On 3/26/2021 at 2:51 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Hmmmm...

Good to see CNN called out.

On the other hand, the report sounds as if Flynn's brother and sister-in-law, the plaintiffs in the suit, accept the FakeNewsWorld's characterization of QAnon.

Ellen

The Deep State appears to be tightening, not unraveling, in its vilification of QAnon:

Pure Marxism: Democrats to Target Patriotic Americans as ‘Domestic Terrorists’ in New Bill – “Security Clearance Improvement Act of 2021”

Ellen

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The Deep State appears to be tightening, not unraveling, in its vilification of QAnon...

Ellen,

They're trying, not doing.

Even when a law passes, that doesn't mean it "takes."

In human history, oligarchies have always unraveled to the point of falling right after the point where they pass one oppressive law after another that nobody (except their clique and henchmen) obey. 

This is a painful step for the rest of us, but it's part of the show.

I am totally optimistic about the outcome.

:)

Michael

On 3/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wow!

Talk about a serious blow to the Deep State, even though this doesn't seem like it on the surface.

This digs right into the roots of two of the Deep State's current fake news media control mechanisms: immigration and COVID-19.

Now let's see about the narratives of "muh children in cages" and "muh superspreader events."

Michael

Ted Cruz not only got this down on video that he himself filmed, he also exposed a government toady showing the total bureaucratic cluelessness of the brainwashed.

Wow.

The underlying image message is that the Biden junta is not in control and is resorting to oppression of the helpless as a panic move.

I bet Twitter takes this down.

If I find a video of this on a non-censored video platform, I will post it here.

btw - Here is the article where I came across this tweet.

WOW! CAUGHT ON VIDEO – Biden Operative Harasses, Tries to Block Sen. Ted Cruz from Filming Joe Biden’s Caged Children (VIDEO)

Michael

Every time I see a Prather video, it's like taking a moral bath. Not from an abstract perspective, but from a practical one.

(btw - I don't know how in hell YouTube lets Prather post his videos. There has not been enough time for him to upload this video to other places, so I will post a backup link here I find one.)

In this video, he interviews Jeremy Brown (a former Green Beret and Oath Keeper) and discusses how the FBI tried to recruit him by using some half-assed newbie techniques. And the recruiters signaled to him something was going down in January. This was before the Trump Jan. 6 rally was even announced.

The perspective of Jeffrey and Jeremy is that the Republic has already fallen. But since this is a war of persuasion and manipulation rather than a shooting war, at least in this phase of it, one has to define the terrain correctly to fight it.

And the terrain is the American people. Not just land.

As they both said, the junta people took the command center, but they did not take the terrain. And that scares them to death (as it should). They will not take the terrain and don't know how to do it. But they did an effective job on getting the command center.

Jeffrey and Jeremy give practical advice on how to step around the Deep State and work toward reestablishing the Republic. It basically means being in touch with your people at the local level, not through tech giant Internet programs, but in person. (And, I might add, through some Internet sites that are not run by manipulative algorithms.) And by keeping an eye out for infiltrators.

They talk about the massive underground of people who are pissed at the junta and are working to take it down.

If it comes to violence, they are prepared to give it right back to the attackers. As Jeremy said, George Washington did not separate the USA from England through a memo and Abraham Lincoln did not free slaves by presenting the better argument. Blood was spilled.

Sometimes liberty demands that.

It's a last resort, but it's there and it's serious. All throughout the terrain.

I feel good knowing these people are out there.

Michael

• Upvote 1

More from the "unraveling" Deep State:

More on the Democrats’ Plans to Cleanse America from American-Loving Patriots

Democrats want to cleanse America from America-lovers.

Darren Beattie from Revolver News was on OANN yesterday and he shared some interesting perspectives on what the far-left and now communist leaders of the Democrat Party are doing to attempt to control America and destroy any semblance of America- loving patriots like those who voted for President Trump.  Beattie shared the following:

The entire National Security apparatus and bureaucracy in the United States has been repurposed and redeployed domestically in order to silence and crush the energies associated with Donald Trump and his victories and his supporters.  And so this latest story is especially creepy.

The context for this is Senator Duckworth who basically said, ‘We need to do a better job at identifying, vetting and ultimately cleansing the Defense sector from any employees who might be sympathetic effectively to Trump.”

Ellen

8 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

That's an invitation to outright civil war, there.

Interesting aspect, Guy. I worry that people I like and listen to, will end up like rioters sometimes do: dead or in the lockup.   

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Interesting aspect, Guy. I worry that people I like and listen to, will end up like rioters sometimes do: dead or in the lockup.   

Well, that's what usually happens in a civil war, usually...

(and that's what these people want for their enemies, anyway, with or without a civil war...)

"This ain't no party/
 This ain't no disco/
 This ain't no foolin' around/"
-Talking Heads, "Life During Wartime"

51 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, that's what usually happens in a civil war, usually...

(and that's what these people want for their enemies, anyway, with or without a civil war...)

"This ain't no party/
 This ain't no disco/
 This ain't no foolin' around/"
-Talking Heads, "Life During Wartime"

I thought a lot of the rioters were fooling around, mugging for cameras in  a reality show where they had been invited , practically by  engraved invitation ..implication intended. They got to showcase their heartfelt convictions and honest emotions of fired-up righteous anger.  Apparently some were incredulous to find themselves  actually in a real jail, and expected Rudy or Sidney to arrange their bail.

A real insurrection attempt will not be carried out by these new cyber stars, but by professionals with an agenda, not decided by themselves. If a civil war happens too, that is who will win it.

• Like 1

Here.

We can have a little fun at Gaetz's expense.

This telephone call is a routine Jimmy regularly does with a comedian impersonator doing a bunch of different celebrities.

This particular one was hilarious.

In fact, even though Jimmy drank the Kool-Aid with the Gaetz issue, he can't help but laugh at the "wrong" times for that agenda. This one shows just how ineffectual the smear campaign is against Gaetz. Not even lefties can promote it with satire without undoing it.

Besides, once you let down the agenda filter and just listen, you laugh your ass off. At least I did. These guys are funny for real.

Michael

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

That's an invitation to outright civil war, there.

The people making the moves behind the Biden-puppet administration understand that if things came to armed rebellion, then in order for the rebellion to succeed, the military would need to be predominantly supportive.

Ergo, rid the military of Trump-supportive members.

Chilling - and agreed that it is an invitation to outright civil war NOW, while there’s a chance of success.

But I think that the likelihood of the invitation being acted on now is about zero.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

Further on the Biden Administration's machinations:

Dick Morris: Biden’s “Infrastructure Bill” Is a Lie –  It’s a Ploy to Collectivize the Entire US

I'll post the entire text of the Gateway Pundit article:

Joe Biden has no idea what he is doing and this is good for those behind the scenes running the operation.  They can push the most insane and inefficient laws and regulations in history and Biden and half the American people won’t know it.

President Joe Biden’s infrastructure proposal is meant to collectivize the nation, political strategist Dick Morris said Sunday in harsh criticism of the bill.

Morris, a former advisor to President Bill Clinton, speaking on “The Cats Roundtable” radio show hosted by John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM, shared:

Biden’s infrastructure package is “designed to collectivize the United States, to regiment us, to unionize us, and to make us controllable and tractable as an economy.”

Stressing that “the metaphor that comes to mind is when Stalin insisted that all the farmers go to collective farms,” Morris cautioned that the main feature of the infrastructure legislation is that “you cannot get those funds unless you unionize. Davis-Bacon will control all of that spending. You have to have a union for your company to qualify. That’s going to force the entire construction industry and huge numbers of other industries into unionization.”

He also emphasized that Biden intends to make the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act part of the legislation bill, which he said would “be the greatest disaster we’ve ever had.”

Morris warned that the general public does not yet but said that the end result would be that “nobody can work for themselves. Everybody has to be on a corporate payroll. If you are a consultant or a contractor or a freelancer, you have to close up shop and become an employee of your client or the people you contract with.”

He said that this means that some “30 to 40 million people who make their living that way are going to have to be now on payroll,” stressing that such a law is already in effect in California and has “totally deformed the economy” of that state.

Barack Obama was a communist through and through and yet he lied and pretended to be for America.  It was a big lie.  This is why every action Obama took led to the destruction of America.  Obama then set up and spied on the Trump team before the 2016 election and set him up every day of his Presidency.  Then his greatest crime was being behind the 2020 election steal.

Now Obama/Biden are right where they left off, changing the US into a communist hell-hole.

Eyes open.  The lies are in the works.  America will not be the good Christian country it has been for centuries when Obama/Biden are done.  These are devastating times.

Ellen

On 3/11/2021 at 4:45 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who have missed Sidney...

I haven't been giving many notifications on Sidney Powell recently because the media campaign was so overblown against her, I thought it better to let it burn itself out. It was like whistling during a hurricane.

And burning itself out is exactly what is starting to happen. Here is an indication of that from an unusual place--Scott Adams. One would think he was on Sidney's side about election fraud, but he hasn't been. He hasn't even been on board with voting machine fraud. 

But Lo and Behold, he is starting to drift. The moment he started waking up was on this last fake news assault against Sidney where they mischaracterized her statements, making it look like she was cowering before the Dominion lawsuit and backtracking.

Scott watched an interview with her by Dinesh D'Souza and saw her say the exact opposite of what the fake news media has been hollering about for a while. She said it clearly and emphatically, too. Here are the links to that interview. btw - This is a great interview.

PART 1: Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down
image.png

PART 2: Sidney Powell Gives Her Side of the Story
PART 3: Why Wasn’t Sidney Powell’s Evidence Examined? This Will INFURIATE You
PART 4: Sidney Powell Discusses What’s ACTUALLY Happening in America

Now Scott not only finds her credible, he believes she will prevail. With a couple of caveats. The story about Hugo Chavez being the origin of the fraudulent voting machines is too much for him, so he says she will not prevail on that, but probably on everything else.

Also, he believes it likely someone planted that story with Sidney Powell in order to make people think she was not credible. (Little does he know that she researches better than he does. :) )

Like I said, he's drifting, which means not there yet. But, the fact is, the Dinesh/Sidney interview was so great, it dislodged him from his media/propaganda-induced preconceptions. Like him, more are starting to come around.

Scott also owned up to being wrong about things like the Covington kids.

Start at about 13:21 to get his full take.

Like I said, this, to me, is a sign that the efforts to fight the election fraud are starting to get a purchase in the culture. There are other signs, too. Like the full-blown media barrage against QAnon. The oligarchy needs someone to blame as a smokescreen for their cheating. But the more they try, the lamer they get.

One of my favorite observations about the election fraud is that the bad guys took the command post, but did not take the terrain.

Before too long, the terrain will come and take them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is an odd way the Deep State is unraveling: packing the Supreme Court (which the Deep State would love).

This will not happen even though people on all sides think it will.

The proof is this. Instead of a member of congress presenting a bill or Biden making executive decisions in between the legal cracks, Biden has appointed a government committee to study the issue. 

Whew!

A new day is here.

I agree with Scott Adams. There is no more surefire way of burying a plan while looking like you are promoting it than this.

A government committee on a topic like that will be full of outright crooks and, at best, legal experts with strong vanities. Ones who clash. They will be hard pressed to agree on anything except how great it feels to be in front of news cameras. 

So I am no longer worried on that score.

The Deep State will just have to keep relying on good old-fashioned blackmail--and blackmailing the same justices at that--to influence SCOTUS decisions.

Michael

Here is one of the best zingers about Joe Biden (demented pervert who can’t even tie his own shoelaces :) ) I have seen issued by a person with mainstream culture reach.

I quote Sidney Powell from her April 7 interview:

Just realize they took the two most pathetic candidates in the history of the Democratic Party.  A vice president who didn’t even win a primary in her own state.  And a demented pervert, among other things, who can’t even tie his own shoelaces or know where he is and they crammed them up our nose with a fork of fraud so blatant that it is visible around the world.

The interview on Rumble:

Rose Tennent | Sidney Powell Interview

image.png

Read more here:

“A Demented Pervert – Who Can’t Tie His Own Shoelaces or Know Where He Is” – Sidney Powell Goes Off on Imposter President Joe Biden (VIDEO)

I also like this part of the phrase, "they crammed them up our nose with a fork of fraud so blatant that it is visible around the world."

Sidney has a colorful way of tapping a hot point in the mainstream culture. The term Kraken is still live and kicking in the mainstream. Let's see what happens to "demented pervert."

Michael

On 2/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, the Deep State is striking back hard.

David Hogg, the anti-gun rights kid, is going into business with a dude named William LeGate to make pillows. They want to put Mike Lindell out of business and show the world what a progressive pillow looks like.

That didn't last long.

Michael

On 12/15/2020 at 5:13 AM, Marc said:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"President- elect" , give me a freaking break, with that joke speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden will eat those words and that's the closest that he or Harris will ever get.

Your deep-fried words with crowslaw, sir...

Would Ike fries with that?

MTG vs AOC 

On 1/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 1/21/2021 at 7:29 PM, Peter said:
On 1/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, ThatGuy said:

More kindling for Biden's pyrrhic victory...I'd say that this would probably mean nothing, except that it's one way for them to replace him with Harris pretty quickly...

https://breaking911.com/breaking-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-president-joe-biden/

It's just somebody wanting to be famous for 30 seconds. 

That's not accurate. 

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is feisty as all hell and I believe she is going to start hogging the news like AOC did. Once the current news cycle dies down and the news organizations realize their audience is going away (after all, Biden is booooooring and definitely not a ratings booster), they will try to goose up coverage of Trump supporting firebrands (like Marjorie) to get some ratings.

[...]

I hope she gets a media-savvy producer or advisor who can tap and educate her talent on how to lead the media around by the nose. She's got the stuff to do it.

It's a credit to her talents that she rises above the news of the day almost every week. She is celebrated for standing up for her own beliefs, for patriotism, for God and Country, for her ideals.  In the absence of a daily Trump communication going out to 80 million or so followers, she is kind of in the sweet spot for both celebrators and detractors, and perhaps offers lessons for those in between. 

In the news yesterday was a kerfuffle-ish note from the semi-fake fake social media, herein represented by Punch Bowl News:

Speaking of unfake social media, Parler is down, Frankspeech.com is pending and Reddit and Telegram and Rumble and DLive and Gab are the places to be. Most "Q-influencers" who had been terminated on Twitter and YouTube either in the recent purges or for earlier 'TOS Thoughtcrimes' are on Telegram. 

In any case, MTG pushed back strongly on the "concern" ... see the Hill's article "Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics."

From her latest Telegram post (via https://t.me/RealMarjorieGreene):

Do you know who really runs this country?

The liars and psychotic left wing communists in the media who only care about self-awarded Pulitzers, clicks for cash, and pushing weak politicians around.

On Thursday, I buried my father and held my mother’s hand as we said goodbye. On Friday, sick and evil POS in the media attacked me with phrases I never said or wrote.

They released a staff level draft proposal from an outside group that I hadn’t read.

The scum and liars in the media are calling me a racist by taking something out of context. This is just a repeat of “Jewish Space Lasers.” Another term I never used and the media made up. 

It’s more proof so-called journalists lie and create false narratives. The media are ones focused on race and use it to divide the American people with hate through identity politics.

I believe in America First with all my heart and that means every American, of every race, creed, and color. 

I will never back down and I will never stop fighting for America First.

There are tens of millions of Americans who agree. 

We are side by side. People over politicians.

The hyenas in the media are terrified. So are the Democrats. And so are the weak politicos that float around whichever the wind blows.

I have plans to drive President Trump’s America First agenda with my Congressional colleagues but we won’t let the media or anyone else push the narrative.

America First policies will save this country for all of us, our children, and ultimately the world.

More pithily ... she underlines the point that she hadn't read the draft from staff.  And notes some psychotic evil:

A fiesta of fiesty!

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to MTG Telegram channel