11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm seeing headlines that President Trump will be pardoning General Michael Flynn.

If so, we will see the Kraken that Sidney is unleashing.

And if the Kraken is Flynn (which I believe), he's really pissed off at a lot of people.

:)

General Flynn can't operate too well with that idiot Judge Sullivan tying him up in legal technicalities about a case that no longer has a prosecutor. With a pardon, Flynn will no longer have legal shackles.

He will be free to roam the wide open seas and pick and choose among the ships he wants to fuck up. Also, the rest of Sidney's team will be freed up to work on helping the Kraken eat.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day due to Sidney's lawsuit. If the Flynn pardon comes out tomorrow, the timing will be just too pat. In that case, we will have a pretty good idea that this has been part of a plan all along.

And the Kraken will eat.

Michael

AH! Ya know...people were talking about the annual presidential turkey pardon, and there are two turkeys, one being named "Corn", and the other, "Cob".  The speculation being that "Corn" was a code for James Comey (aka "Corney", as his name was spelled in certain official documents.) I was wondering who the other turkey could be, but didn't look into it.  Obvious in hindsight, though. "Duh" moment.

(I thought things had been awfully quiet on the Flynn side, since the election...I know past speculation was that Flynn wouldn't be pardoned in order to force Judge Sullivan to show his hand, but I think it's clear now that he's in the iron fist of the Deep State, as he continues to brazenly defy the courts and the law, in general...)

[Edit: Looks like Trump pardoned "Corn", so maybe it's a psyche-out...or, maybe it's just a turkey. Or maybe it was Joe Biden's Corn Pop"...;) )

As we are waiting for the Kraken to appear in court, I want to simplify and clarify a Deep State grift. I believe it will be relevant to understanding many things that will now unfold.

We keep hearing Lin Wood and Sidney Powell talk about corruption at the State government level. Lin has said Gov. Kemp and his cronies are going to jail. Sidney has stated that Georgia will be the first state she blows up for corruption. That means she has a lot of other states in her sights.

So what is the nature of this corruption they keep talking about? If you are like me, you throw this into the mental category of political corruption and go on about your day. Corruption is corruption. Right?

But there is a specific kind of grift going on right now in State after State. The details change, but the pattern remains the same. It goes like this.

1. A State government uses taxpayer dollars to buy COVID-19 related materials like face masks and so on from odd places like, say, a Chinese EV (electric vehicle) company. This is generally to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

(Gavin Newsom, for just one example, bypassed the legislature and sent half a billion Californian dollars to the Chinese EV company BYD to purchase N-95 masks and is stonewalling inquiries about it.)

2. The paperwork and/or purchases suffer endless obfuscation when inquiries are made, there are nonstop delays and nothing ever quite arrives.

3. Unrelated, extremely lucrative, Chinese deals are closed with the Governor's family members and/or cronies. These deals come in all forms and sizes, even naked kickbacks.

This is why the more corrupt States are so invested in stealing this election. China Joe and Kommie Kamala will make sure these deals and kickbacks are never put under any meaningful scrutiny.

A Trump win will blow it all sky high along with everyone involved in it.

But wait! There's more! 

The Chinese are not buying American politicians with Chinese money. They are buying American politicians with embezzled American taxpayer money.

This is so brazen, I stand in awe.

Michael

• Upvote 1

The article below--by Mike Adams--that Lin Wood linked to in a tweet keeps going down (the server keeps going offline). The intensity of this attack right now shows that Lin is right above the target.

BREAKING: TREASON: GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes – source

Mike Adams is constantly smeared by the mainstream media and the tech giants as a conspiracy kook, so there is no rational reason for them to deploy such firepower. That is, unless he is on to something big.

This article is where I got the grift I explained from.

Michael

I wanna stay up to see the Kraken filed in court, but I only got one hour of sleep last night.

I did see a good portion of the hearing in Pennsylvania. What a show! I think the Pennsylvania legislature is going to move on this. But judicially, I don't see how the courts can ignore it.

Also, Rudy said he has whistle-blowers from inside the system in addition to the poll watchers, but he wants them subpoenaed so they can get legal protections. They are afraid for themselves and their families.

I'm checking out for a few hours...

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

AH! Ya know...people were talking about the annual presidential turkey pardon, and there are two turkeys, one being named "Corn", and the other, "Cob".  The speculation being that "Corn" was a code for James Comey (aka "Corney", as his name was spelled in certain official documents.) I was wondering who the other turkey could be, but didn't look into it.  Obvious in hindsight, though. "Duh" moment.

(I thought things had been awfully quiet on the Flynn side, since the election...I know past speculation was that Flynn wouldn't be pardoned in order to force Judge Sullivan to show his hand, but I think it's clear now that he's in the iron fist of the Deep State, as he continues to brazenly defy the courts and the law, in general...)

[Edit: Looks like Trump pardoned "Corn", so maybe it's a psyche-out...or, maybe it's just a turkey. Or maybe it was Joe Biden's Corn Pop"...;) )

I'm going with psych-out. MSK, you called it:

https://twitter.com/X22Report/status/1331703802790076417?s=20

• Upvote 1

To register it right now:

BREAKING: NEW LAWSUIT Filed in State of Georgia By Trump Legal Team! — Separate from Sidney Powell — AFFECTS THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL VOTES

This is not Sidney. It's the Amistad project stuff.

I'll comment later, but for now, thou shalt consume tweet.

and

And don't forget, there's still a Kraken lurking out there...

Michael

For those who want to see the hearing today, here is the video at a YouTube account I believe they will not remove. It's over 3 hours.

Incidentally, the storytelling of the witnesses is hypnotic and fascinating. This was not like a normal boring meeting. It was almost like watching a movie.

If 3 hours is a bit too much, I suggest you get your feet wet by scrolling around to different places and listening in for a bit, then scroll some more. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

You have to scroll forward a few minutes to get started.

I did not see the whole thing yet, but I did see about 2/3 of it live. This hearing is instructive because it shows you just how fragile the Deep State is if you can get sunlight on those rats.

Procedure-wise, this hearing didn't do anything. But public-awareness-wise, the outcry from this hearing will result in procedural changes.

For instance:

Michael

25 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Procedure-wise, this hearing didn't do anything. But public-awareness-wise, the outcry from this hearing will result in procedural changes.

For instance:

For the record, here's what I think the halt in certification could do in Pennsylvania.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court could overturn the State judge's ruling to halt certification and this would spring the case right into the lap of the US Supreme Court.

And guess what?

Today's hearing would go with it.

Michael

The Kraken has been released.

BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election

I'm not putting this in the election thread since I believe it is going to do some major dismantling of the Deep State. So it belongs here in Deep State Unraveling.

Now that I saw and I posted, it's time to read this damn thing, or at least skim it.

You can read a PDF of the court filing here:

COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY, EMERGENCY, AND PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEFchrome-extension://gmpljdlgcdkljlppaekciacdmdlhfeon/images/beside-link-icon.svg

More coming.

Michael

I just read the whole Kraken for Georgia, although I did not read the Exhibits (which were not online when I did this) and I have not seen what other people have said about it yet.

In my view, it was not a sexy attack, but instead an attack by a large number of precision cuts.

In general, the main pattern of argument that Sidney presented was:

1. The Defendants did X, or the Plaintiffs were entitled to Y, or both.

2. Here is a group of quotes and short summaries from different laws from different relevant bodies of law that show precisely what constitutes correct procedure and action and what constitutes violation of correct procedure and action.

3. Here are the specific acts by the Defendants and/or Plaintiffs that demonstrate the such violation.

4. Remedies sought (mostly canceling the fraudulent stuff or switching the victory to Trump).

In the middle of this was a request for impounding the voting machines and subjecting them to a forensic examination for, presumably, later litigation. Also, there was a constant drumbeat that there was an unrealistic number of cases that could not have been coincidence except in the most remote mathematical improbability.

One of my favorite phrases of her was:

This margin of victory in the election for Mr. Biden was only 12,670 and cannot withstand most of these criticisms individually and certainly not in aggregate.

And another constant drumbeat was that the Georgia voting system this time around could not, by the nature of the way it existed, produce a fair election free from massive fraud. This also included a request that this same voting system not be used in the upcoming 2021 elections owing to the impossibility of ensuring a correct election process.

She used the following phrase over and over like a mantra to end different items:

The size of the voting failures, whether accidental or intentional, are multiples larger than the margin of votes between the presidential candidates in the state.  For these reasons, Georgia cannot reasonably rely on the results of the mail vote. 

Like I said, the overall form of attack is not sexy.

However, the details are killer. Sidney produced a document that is easy to read for judges and makes them look extremely good when they quote her due to the shortness of quotes and summaries, the massive number of laws cited, and even the jargon-free clarity of her writing style. The laws she cites, from the Constitution all the way down to local laws, are exact fits to the items she is discussing. And she frames that fit so tightly, there is no room for interpretation due to the total lack of ambiguity, thus it is extremely hard to dislodge.

Within the process I mentioned above, Sidney basically lays out that, due to what the law says, the Defendants can do (or need to do) X. btw - Here are a bunch of other laws from different bodies of relevant law that say the same thing. Then she says Defendants did differently than X and the law even says doing it differently is illegal or invalid. Here are a bunch of laws that say this. To remedy the violation by the Defendants, wants want what the Defendants did undone. 

Boom.

To use Randian terms, this is so hard to combat because the judge or opposing counsel would have to first say "A is not A" before any different different argument makes any legal sense. They not only have to say that, they have to say this applies to a bunch of different laws where "A is A" is given in language that is near impossible to spin.

Sidney did that over and over and over. And she did not rely on legal precedents (except for a couple of places if I remember correctly from this one read). She almost always relied on clear, unambiguously stated sections of foundational laws, not laws dealing with exceptions based on technicalities.

To use a metaphor, she did not use a shotgun or a bazooka or even poison. She used a .22 caliber gun with different shots directly between the eyes of her target, different shots square in each eye, different bulls-eye shots to the heart, different shots hitting major arteries, and so on. She was relentless and without pause.

I have never read a full document by Sidney before, but I suspect this form of presentation is her superpower. Not sexy, but lethal from narrow highly-skilled strikes and overkill. I expect the Exhibits to have this same characteristic.

To use a different bellic metaphor, she does precision bombing on small critical targets, but after she levels her target, she bombs the rubble. Twice. With no collateral damage. :) 

Now on to see what others are saying and if my impressions are what they see or if they see something different.

Michael

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Plaintiffs were normal people, individuals: CORECO JA’QAN PEARSON, VIKKI TOWNSEND CONSIGLIO, GLORIA KAY GODWIN, JAMES KENNETH CARROLL, , CAROLYN HALL FISHER, CATHLEEN ALSTON LATHAM, and BRIAN JAY VAN GUNDY, 

and the Defendants were BRIAN KEMP, in his official capacity as Governor of Georgia, BRAD RAFFENSPERGER, in his official capacity as Secretary of State and Chair of the Georgia State Election Board, DAVID J. WORLEY, in his official capacity as a member of the Georgia State Election Board, REBECCA N.SULLIVAN, in her official capacity as a member of the Georgia State Election Board, MATTHEW MASHBURN, in his official capacity as a member of the Georgia State Election Board, and ANH LE, in her official capacity as a member of the Georgia State Election Board, Defendants.

Also, there are a couple of typos in the title and the anti-Trump people are having a field day with them: IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION.

It's good they are focusing on typos and laughing. They won't know what hit them. :)