Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

lol. Sorry if my sentences are too grammatically dense for you.  Note the subjects and modifiers. Maybe my variation of" non-journalist "threw you off and I should have hyphenized it.

Not your fault, nobody needs to write complex conditional sentences anymore, or to comprehend them, obviously.

"...And she stepped on the ball."  Titter, sniggle, tehee.

Okay, but, anyway, so, you were trying to say that you assume that I'm not a journalist, and therefore I don't need to be concerned with facts? You were implying that something about my statement was untrue, but something which you don't want to specifically identify?

And also you were trying to suggest something about the age of a story having relevance to my comment in some way?

It really seems that you're drunk, or that you're just having liberal/progressive feelings that you can't identify but you feel that they represent facts which you also can't identify.

J

A giant splot of text and images, with an implied message of Can You Top This.  Link-citess are for the birds, so, I leave clues for the researcher in you, dear reader.

voodooDoughnut01.png

-- do not click this hashtag:  #Donutgate

The ACLU is finally getting involved in the assault on Alex Jones.

And the article is in the Huffington Post, of all places.

ACLU: Alex Jones Social Media Bans Are ‘Worrisome’

Bill Maher is also against these bans on Alex Jones. From The Hill:

Bill Maher criticizes social media bans: ‘Alex Jones gets to speak’

This isn't much, yet, but it's starting. When lefties can't hold onto the ACLU and Bill Maher on an explosive issue like the assault on Alex Jones this far in advance of the midterms, they've got trouble coming.

I expect this crack in the dam to become a flood quite soon.

Michael

This one is a doozy ...

14 hours ago, william.scherk said:

-- do not click this hashtag:  #Donutgate

Edited by william.scherk

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The ACLU is finally getting involved in the assault on Alex Jones.

And the article is in the Huffington Post, of all places.

ACLU: Alex Jones Social Media Bans Are ‘Worrisome’

Bill Maher is also against these bans on Alex Jones. From The Hill:

Bill Maher criticizes social media bans: ‘Alex Jones gets to speak’

This isn't much, yet, but it's starting. When lefties can't hold onto the ACLU and Bill Maher on an explosive issue like the assault on Alex Jones this far in advance of the midterms, they've got trouble coming.

I expect this crack in the dam to become a flood quite soon.

Michael

So the ACLU, HuffPo, and Bill Mahr are the good guys now in  your estimate?

I'm confused.

26 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

I'm confused.

I think Michael can envision Maher "walking away" from the left over the free speech issue here , maybe a lot of the ACLU, but I don't know. ..I dislike Jones and his bullying lies, but he has the right to speak them under the Constitution.  But I believe that because I believe in free speech, not because I like Jones or the alt-right any more than I ever have. Still, maybe the left has a stronger  hold on individuals than important organizations and celebrities! I will stay tuned.

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

I'm confused.

Korben.

Let me enlighten you.

Hell no!

:)

If you read my post a few more times, you might figure out what I was talking about. I can get abstract, I know, so multiple readings might help you understand.

However if it gets really difficult for you after a few days, I will be glad to try to rephrase it in middle school vocabulary or make a picture or something.

:evil: 

Michael

Emphases added by WSS ...

On 8/18/2018 at 12:09 PM, william.scherk said:
On 8/17/2018 at 2:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellis made the comments after a coalition of news organizations — including The Washington Post, The New York Times, the Associated Press, CNN, NBC, Politico and BuzzFeed — requested the names and addresses of jurors seated for Manafort’s case.

“There is no reason to believe that extraordinary circumstances exist that would justify keeping jurors’ names sealed — particularly after they have rendered their verdict,” their motion reads.

But Ellis disagreed, and rejected the motion for fear the jurors would be subject to the same harassment he has received.

They're not even hiding it anymore. Spooks are supposed to hide stuff like that.

This is the desperation of a dying elitist power group in collusion with a dying fake news legacy media.

My questions would be: [...]

My new question would be "How did Fox News get a hold of juror Paula Duncan?" (answered partly within the linked story)

Paula Duncan reportedly told Fox News** that there was a sole 'hold-out' juror who stood in the way of a guilty verdict on ten charges.

“It was one person who kept the verdict from being guilty on all 18 counts,” said juror Paula Duncan. [...]

“It was a very emotionally charged jury room – there were some tears,” she said, revealing there were many “fellow Republicans” in the jury box.

She said she was conflicted about Manafort, but let justice come first.

“Finding Mr. Manafort guilty was hard for me, I wanted him to be innocent, I really wanted him to be innocent, but he wasn’t,” Duncan said. “That’s the part of a juror, you have to have due diligence and deliberate and look at the evidence and come up with an informed and intelligent decision, which I did.”

** The quoted materials are taken from the article by Raw Story's Sarah K Burris.

Edited by william.scherk
Attribution error

9 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

My new question would be "How did Fox News get a hold of juror Paula Duncan?" (answered partly within the linked story)

Paula Duncan reportedly told Fox News** that there was a sole 'hold-out' juror who stood in the way of a guilty verdict on ten charges.

Yeah. Perhaps she came forward, called the press, and said that she'd be willing to discuss the case. In other words, maybe she got ahold of them?

J

Paula Duncan, Manafort trial juror, as she spoke with Fox News:

While you were preparing for the adrenochrome harvest ...

On 8/10/2018 at 1:23 PM, william.scherk said:

Jon, I would argue that we have both learned that one Q-follower's integrated conspiracy framework may not match another's. There is a lot of individualism in the telling. For example, you take issue with Jordan Sather, for some good reasons, I suppose, though to my eyes I cannot see the major items of difference between his worldview and yours, between his Q-beliefs and yours. 

Here's a not-very-nice look at the cult -- notable for the appearance of young Jordan Sather, who has a lot to say ...

The 'harvest' is discussed shortly after 2:45 in the embedded video.  "Pizza, walnut sauce," out of young Jordan's mouth at 4:50.

The Q whoopee has made it as far as the Oval Office, which is so so neat.  

I think Will Sommer may have already been scourged along with his owner the Daily Beast, but the photo seems legit.  Who the scary business on the left is, I have no idea.  Lionel has a show on RT, not so strangely.  Muh Russia1 Russia2 Russia3 and all that guff. 

The saddest part about this is that the Q movement is at the moment eating itself over the Manafort, Cohen, Pecker and Weisselberg fakely-baked-news events.  They are trying to figure out why The Storm is still just off in the distance ... hoping to keep 'doubt' off the main hubs and discussion purlieus. What a time to be enmeshed in a conspiracy-theory cult!

#Adrenochrome 

Edited by william.scherk
Hilarity links

It is being reported that the Pope is going to Ireland which has the worst record for pedophile priests. The conspiracy and evil cover ups are world-wide. Those tasked with teaching the words of a prophet may be dominated by non-believers who took the job just to be better able to commit vile crimes. The Catholic Church is an amalgamation of the Mafia and “Monster’s Inc.”  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Peter said:

It is being reported that the Pope is going to Ireland

He's there, Peter.

For those who miss Alex Jones, I just saw a couple of his videos.

The gist is this. The Senate, through public statements by top GOP Senators like Grassley and Graham, have signaled that it's OK by them for President Trump to fire Jeff Sessions. President Trump is also going to release--unredacted--a mountain of intelligence and DOJ documents (many of which have already been released with massive redactions), including things about Hillary Clinton's email scandal and other nasties.

All this ties in with a concerted effort by the Deep State and establishment elitists to tank his presidency, or at least, cheat their way to Democratic Party and elitist establishment Republican victories in the midterms. They know this is the big one if they are to survive and they are pulling out all stops, but in a disciplined, orchestrated manner.

This includes a recent meeting by the head honchos of the giant social media companies on how to deal with efforts at influencing the elections (meaning how to keep censoring pro-Trump voices without it looking like that), the increased negative propaganda onslaught by the fake news media (if that were possible, but it is and they are doing it), the Manafort and Cohen legal things hitting at the same time, Pecker of National Inquirer and Weisselberg of the Trump Organization being granted immunity in exchange for testimony, etc.

With reference to this last, according to Alex, the straw that broke the camel's back was when they came to President Trump and told him to look at what they are doing and imagine his future. But it can get worse--much worse--since, if he doesn't start playing nice with the Deep State and roll over issues they want enacted or maintained, they are going to indict his son, Donald Trump, Jr., for anything and everything they can come up with.

Apparently, President Trump said, "Fuck you," and set the wheels in motion for a massive house-cleaning.

Alex thinks Jeff Sessions will be gone this week. Probably Rosenstein, too. Let's see what happens.

Also, Brennan is out there on Bill Maher (and elsewhere) trying to drum up support for a coup against President Trump by his cabinet (hardee-har-har :) ). Let's really see what happens on that one, especially when we see Brennan going off in cuffs later down the line.

Here are the videos I saw.

And this:

btw - A geeky note: I didn't first see these videos on the Real Video versions embedded here. So far, their search function sucks, so I don't use it for following trends. I first saw these videos on Twitter. But I don't know if Twitter is going to cancel Alex before too long. It probably will. So the Real Video versions will be around long after. The only inconvenience in embedding them from Real Video (besides finding them in the first place :) ), is you have to strip out the autoplay function in the source code to keep them from becoming annoying for users. (For anyone who wants to do this, get the embed code from the video, come to the OL post, switch to source mode, paste the embed code where you want it to go, delete the following from the embed code:

allow="autoplay; 

... and post it.

For those who think like me, who like to look for themselves and come to their own conclusions--whether you agree or disagree, enjoy.

For the others who have a Pavlovian response to the words "Alex Jones," keep mocking.

The clock is ticking...

So we'll see what we see when it happens... 

:evil:  :) 

Michael

The always-fun captives of Media Matters for America have dug up an amuse-bouche from the War Room channel of Infowars; in this brief excerpt, Owen Shroyer puts on his meteorologist cum atmospheric-physicist hat:

Owen Shroyer: “Why is John Kerry going down to Antarctica just a week after the election to discuss climate change and then you have energy beams coming out of Antarctica splitting hurricanes?”

For those who maintain a soupcon of skepticism regarding Q ... a list of failed predictions: Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true (the author is Mike Rothschild).

[...]

Needless to say, none of what Q predicted in his first 60+ posts took place. The National Guard was never called up, mass arrests never took place, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta weren’t detained, Donald Trump never sent a tweet mentioning “The Storm,” and the Emergency Alert System wasn’t activated.

But that didn’t stop the movement.

However, Q seemed to learn from his mistakes and mostly stopped making specific predictions about events to come, shifting to vague statements about world events, terror attacks, and political intrigue.

On Dec. 10, Q predicted in Drop #326 that “false flag(s)” would occur, with “POTUS 100% insulated” and to “expect fireworks.” Q believers seized on a partially detonated pipe bomb at New York’s Port Authority Bus Terminal, and Q took credit the next day for “thwarting” the attack.

[...]

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

For those who maintain a soupcon of skepticism regarding Q ... a list of failed predictions: Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true (the author is Mike Rothschild).

Very wise of Q to get vague. It worked for Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon - what? You don't remember her?  She predicted the whole 20th century in the National Enquirer...sounds like a good fit for Q if his people could work out a deal.

3 hours ago, caroljane said:

Very wise of Q to get vague. It worked for Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon - what? You don't remember her?  She predicted the whole 20th century in the National Enquirer...sounds like a good fit for Q if his people could work out a deal.

Nostradamus was great!  I also liked some of Edgar Cayce's ramblings associated with the pyramids.  There's future knowledge in there, you just gotta know where to look!

Q's a punk tho.

Sad!