Donald Trump

On 9/26/2017 at 2:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In a few recent tweets, President Trump criticized the decrepit pre-hurricane state of Puerto Rico's power infrastructure and the island's lousy record in paying its bills to lenders.

Some in the mainstream interpreted this to mean the President was kicking victims when they were down. (yawn) But that's not how his mind works. He was making an inspection of the problems to be dealt with and these are massive ones, ones he knows a lot about as a former real estate developer. I have no doubt he will solve them, too--and will use his construction and fix-it skills in dealing with this tragedy to drain some of Puerto Rico's corrupt political swamp.

At any rate, it looks like President Trump will visit Puerto Rico.

From Breitbart:

Donald Trump Plans Puerto Rico Trip on Tuesday in Wake of Hurricane Maria

From the article:

Michael

Puerto Rican Deep State going down. Search warrants being executed.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:42 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Puerto Rican Deep State going down. Search warrants being executed.

I looked at the headlines in the fake news media.

It's odd to see the establishment talk in such a manner, one can imagine sweat on their brows.

All I get are headlines about how the likely new governor (Ms. Wanda Vázquez) is powerless and compromised and facing opposition. There's nothing about the outgoing governor (and his peeps) other than he is outgoing and gone. Certainly nothing about warrants and such.

:) 

Michael

If you dish it out, you gotta take it with this president.

The story from Breitbart:

Donald Trump: Elijah Cummings Is a ‘Brutal Bully’ to Border Patrol

The Cummings video:

That was dishing it out.

Now comes the taking it part.

And this.

Now there's a shitstorm.

A CNN dude is crying, feeling totally victimized by Trump, and others are showing the garbage and rats in Baltimore and talking about the super-high murder rate there.

Michael

I just saw a headline that the 2020 Dem primary candidates are going to use this issue to dump on Trump.

These dummies don't realize they are playing right into Trump's hands. While they think they will be scoring points, they will actually be pointing to a rat and rodent infested city that has been horribly mismanaged by Democrats since God knows when. :) 

Later, in the general, voters will forget all those insults about Trump (after all, anti-Trumpers on both sides do that all the time), but they will remember the image of rats and garbage and this image somehow being connected with Elijah Cummings.

Michael

I rarely watch a local NBC Baltimore channel’s local news but a female, black newscaster was reporting of several shootings and three deaths in Baltimore in one day.  Then she shifted to President Trump saying that Baltimore was a rat infested crap hole. Her voice, expression and body language told me she agreed with Trump 100%. I didn’t look her profile up but I bet she lives or knows family who live in the hell hole otherwise known as Baltimore.

Another minor beef I have is with the term “ghetto.” People have been kept in ghettos throughout history but the key phrase is “forcibly kept in a ghetto” to make it legitimate, as with the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto. Blacks and other minorities are not forcibly kept in ghettos or barrios. Minorities are there for various reasons including the fact that that is where they grew up. It is their choice.  No police or army personnel are keeping them there, like the Nazi’s did to the Jews in Poland and Germany.  So, I don’t want to hear the Fake Facts that economic oppression and other factors are used to segregate them.

If you have the smarts and the desire you can freely go anywhere in America. Here on Delmarva from May to October we have an influx of teens who work in Ocean City, Rehoboth, and other resort towns. Unfortunately that can lead to over-packed, noisy apartments next door to year-long residents, but it illustrates the mobility of Americans. As the Mama’s and the Papa’s sang, ”You gotta go where you want to go, Do what you want to do.” Just don’t be a suspicious looking person walking through Beverly Hills, Jethro. 

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Woo hoo!

The sticky one from the Deep State finally leaves.

Michael

Declassification and public exposure of the FISA fraud to spy on Trump and the FVEY scam was ordered by Trump many months ago. Soon those orders will be followed.

Lisa reminds that when Q suggested it was time-up for Coats in February, Liddle Schitt jumped up in his defense, like Clapper and the usual suspects are doing now.

4. Easy to see who's "good apple" vs "bad apple"; who does DS defend? Schiff immediately jumped to Coats' defense back in Feb after Q drop re Coats departure. Ds & MSM all decrying as "Trump Loyalist" who will put politics 1st. More coming.
2:58 PM · Jul 29, 2019

People can get a gist of who Ratcliffe is here:

This is a guy who is going to go after Clinton and Obama and their peeps using the principle of equal justice under the law.

It will not end well for them.

Now can come a real comparison to Watergate, with top people going to jail and almost everything else the Dems have wanted for Trump, except it's going to clobber their own heroes like a big-ass boomerang. 

Michael

Michael wrote: Now can come a real comparison to Watergate, with top people going to jail and almost everything else the Dems have wanted for Trump, except it's going to clobber their own heroes like a big-ass boomerang. end quote

As the song says on the theme to PBS’s Victoria, Gloriana! And it’s about time. Don't mess with Trump.

Ooh, says “the wrong half” of America. How can you like that misogynistic, racist President? Their hatred is getting old, isn’t it? Americans are safer. Americans are stronger. Americans are better off financially.  Americans are powerful. Most of our patriotic defenders revere President Trump. Americans are peaceful. America has the best friends in other countries.  Americans have the loudest international voice and influence.  America is transparent. Americans are some of the best people on earth. We gave birth to the women’s liberation movement and the bill of rights. The President is not a racist. A lying bum is a bum, no matter their race or ethnicity and our President will judge them accordingly. And he won’t pull his punches. A neighbor of mine flies an American flag and below that is a flag that states “Trump in 2020.” I smile every time I drive by it. Peter

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the fake news press and pundits?

They keep talking about how people are abandoning Trump in droves because they are soooooooo disappointed and disgusted with him. 

Oh...

I forgot.

The economy is tanking, too. It's doing a nosedive and this time recovery is going to be painful if not impossible. And it's all Trump's fault.

Just look at what Breitbart says:

U.S. Economy Upgraded One Day After Yield Curve Panic

Hmmmmm...

The economy was supposed to be tanking. Tailspin, I tell ya'.

The press said so.

What the hell happened?

Michael

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

One could probably make a lot of money on short trades based on trump tweets.  Ride em down and ride em back up.

I think I mentioned this on another thread but Rush Limbaugh was saying this latest DOW down turn was a “dry run” for 2020. There is evidence available that the drop was orchestrated by the anti-Trump crowd. They lost money but it was worth it. With their confirmed knowledge and technique it will be used in 2020. They will nose dive the DOW about three months before the election. I didn’t listen long enough to hear what the evidence was but the conspiracy seems plausible. After all, propagandists are willing to lose money on MSNBC and CNN just so they have a way to disseminate disinformation and slanted news.   

3 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

One could probably make a lot of money on short trades based on trump tweets.  Ride em down and ride em back up.

Inquiring minds want to know. Any ‘experts,’ ‘opinionated and informed,’ or ‘know it all folks’ around to comment? The Conspiracy Theory: around Tuesday August 3, 2020 the DOW and the economy will tank losing the election for Donald J. Trump.

A ticket containing Biden and Kamala will be ready to take over. Ooops, no. A ticket containing Warren and Biden . . . Naw. Slippage in the polls. Maybe Warren, Crazy Bernie with Kamala as a possible Sec. State? Far-fetched?

I know what. John Kerry who served in Vietnam will steal the convention with Kamala as his Veep and Bernie as his economic adviser, ensuring a protective economy for all the people. And Doc Martin reinstating Obama Care modeled on England’s Socialized Medicine, while Biden gets rid of coal and gas and ensuring, enduring subsidies for anyone buying an electric car! Ugh. That sounds like a plot summary for that movie, “Soylent Green.” Peter     

From Wikipedia. Demographic trends Further information: Demography of the United States. The age group of what will then be people in the 18- to 45-year-old bracket is expected to represent just under 40 percent of the United States' eligible voters in 2020. It is expected that more than 30 percent of eligible American voters will be nonwhite.

A bipartisan report indicates that changes in voter demographics since the 2016 election could impact the results of the 2020 election. African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, and other ethnic minorities, as well as "whites with a college degree", are expected to all increase their percentage of national eligible voters by 2020, while "whites without a college degree" will decrease. This shift is potentially an advantage for the Democratic nominee; however, due to geographical differences, this could still lead to President Trump (or a different Republican nominee) winning the Electoral College while still losing the popular vote, possibly by an even larger margin than in 2016. 

Peter, more non-whites have been employed/raised their standard of living substantially under Trump than any other president since 1972.  When people are employed and finally making ends meet do you think they are going to toss the dice, vote Dem so they can once again be standing in the unemployment line?

PS: Yes the market can be momentarily knocked down because of rumours and fear but these blips are pretty short lived (and good buying opportunities!).  The fundamentals for a crash before the election just are not there.  Usually governments drop interest rates because the economy is in trouble, Trump isn’t pressuring the fed to do so because of that.  I’d say he is playing a longer chess game to come out on top against the Chinese.   What would the Dems plan be against the Chinese if elected?  Bend over and take it up the tailpipe?

Rush Limbaugh predicts the next monkeyshine out of the Dems will be an attempt for real at impeachment.

What About Trump Will Leftists Go Crazy Over Next?

He's having a great time in this transcript, too, discussing the left's descent into insanity.

I think they are going crazy! I think it’s the only way that explains it! They are literally going crazy. I had the sound bites but I didn’t get to ’em. I’m gonna get to ’em today. Peter Beinart melted down in a discussion with Rich Lowry of National Review.

It was about Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and the grandmother Mifta, Mufti, Mufta, whatever her name, Mifta out there, just losing it over who’s an anti-Semite and who isn’t and what are the Jews doing and what are the Jews not doing and what’s Trump saying about the Jews. The Jews are being disloyal, liberal Democrat Jews are being disloyal, which Trump is exactly right about. Everybody knows what he meant.

Biden got testy with Peter Doocy! Peter Doocy! He got testy with Peter Doocy on the Fox News Channel! Tlaib is crying again. Fauxcahontas started apologizing and seemed to get confused about what she was in the middle of apologizing for. She was apologizing to the Indians but got confused in the middle of it over what she was apologizing for!

Bill Maher is mad. Bill Maher’s mad at the squad! Bill Maher’s mad at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. And got Tlaib threatening to boycott Maher. You see, here’s bottom line: They thought Trump would be gone by now. Now, again, I know this is all gonna sound funny, and it is funny in the sense of how they failed, but their intent here has not been funny. I am telling you right now these people thought Donald Trump would be on his way to jail by now.

They thought Trump-Russia collusion, New York Times, Mueller investigation — you know what their dream was? Their dream was a trial in the Senate with that idiot lawyer Weissmann, the number one aide to Mueller, interrogating Trump in the Senate during the impeachment trial. They really had fantasy visions of Andrew Weissmann grilling Trump on TV.

And instead, what did they get? They get an old, doddering Mueller falling apart not able to even recount what his own investigation showed. It’s all blown up in their face. It became a carnival. Trump-Russia collusion became a carnival, and the lead guy on it didn’t even know what his own report said. And Andrew Weissmann — and I’m not exaggerating this — there were dreams that Andrew Weissmann would be one of the lawyers that the House hired to go in there and grill Trump during a trial in the Senate and expose Trump for every rotten SOB thing he is and has done.

None of this has happened, folks. Trump keeps running rings around ’em. I knew this was gonna happen too. You remember two or three days ago, last week, whenever the latest shooting incident was, Trump said, “You know what? We need to look at new background checks. We need to look at that.” And what did I tell everybody?

I said don’t panic. This is part of Trump’s modus operandi. It won’t be long, he’s going to pull it back. He’s just saying this. Just like he told Dianne Feinstein he’d be open to comprehensive immigration reform in the cabinet room in the first year of his presidency. Remember we’re all panicking. “Oh, my God. Did he fool us?” No, he’s toying with them.

So yesterday Trump said, “You know what? We have enough background checks.” And they went nuts again. You could see heads exploding on CNN. “Trump caves on background checks.” And the anchors on CNN had these deadened, ashen faces of disappointment, trying to make it look like Trump was an absolute blithering idiot but making it appear that they are the blithering idiot.

Sometimes Rush gets to the level of poetic.

(Sorry... my shadenfreude is showing.)

Rush thinks when Pelosi comes back, she will be out of options to stave off impeachment since the money people in the Dem party are now getting on board with the idea, so knowing she will be tanking the Dem election, she will have to do it.

If Rush is right, I bet this affects Pelosi's health. I'm serious. If she believes her choice will cost her both the presidency and her own personal power in Congress no matter what she chooses, I think, at this stage in her life, it could make her sick.

Michael