Donald Trump

54 minutes ago, Marc said:

Here here !!!!!! 

Only one thing though is that our own fearless leader MSK was the lone one on the planet publicly stating that Trump was real and on the verge of being President ! 

I know one idiot who called for Rubio as the next President 

Who are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Here here !!!!!! 

Only one thing though is that our own fearless leader MSK was the lone one on the planet publicly stating that Trump was real and on the verge of being President ! 

I know one idiot who called for Rubio as the next President 

Said idiot recently reconfirmed belief that Bush Crime Family Puppet, Litlle Marco could still become President. Some people can walk and talk so we naturally, yet erroneously, imagine they can see and think, too.

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Oh no, I'm KorbenKeating!  Jonathan, for ripping Objectivists as you do I find it hilarious you're trying to cut me down by comparing me to a character in a fiction book.

Um, huh? Try to be coherent. Try to communicate.

Okay, so, your complaint is that I rip on Objectivists, so therefore my comparing you to a character in a fiction book is somehow something that I should not be doing? Um, non-sequitur there, bud.

Do you know what you were trying to say? Maybe try thinking it through a littler better, and then work on using words properly to form a clear and complete thought, and then successfully communicate that thought.

J

42 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

42 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Why , me ! 

But I saw the light , I came out of the Cave , I swallowed  the fucking red pill , I  was blind but now I see 

MSK may ban me for this but here I go posting on the wrong thread yet again.

I mean , folks here who hate Trump for whatever bizarre unexplainable reasons , God bless you and eventually you will simply swallow a red pill . 

That being said , in Toronto , we have a female Trump , running for Mayor so we have another thread going and feel free to come over there and hate on Dagny Taggart , running for Mayor of Toronto while being banned from our debates ! 

Faith Goldy  really exists so  Trump haters on the board come on over and spread the hatred for the first amendment ! 

26 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Yes, Justin Turdeau.

J

They say he is the love child of our former First Lady , Maggie !!!! Maggie and Fidel , sitting in a tree . 

His philosophical and political views sure make that seem fairly reasobable.

I still believe that Presudent Trunp will mentor and guide our PM to take the red pill too , no pun intended 

35 minutes ago, Jonathan said:
3 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Oh no, I'm KorbenKeating!  Jonathan, for ripping Objectivists as you do I find it hilarious you're trying to cut me down by comparing me to a character in a fiction book.

Um, huh? Try to be coherent. Try to communicate.

Okay, so, your complaint is that I rip on Objectivists, so therefore my comparing you to a character in a fiction book is somehow something that I should not be doing? Um, non-sequitur there, bud.

Do you know what you were trying to say? Maybe try thinking it through a littler better, and then work on using words properly to form a clear and complete thought, and then successfully communicate that thought.

J

Huh?  That was coherent.  Do you know how to read?

4 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Do YOU realize you're on an Objectivist site?!?  LOL

Korben,

Go ahead and troll if you value that way to spend the unrepeatable moments of your life.

Please do not insult the site.

That's not a request. 

You're here for free. I'm not.

You don't set the rules. I do.

You claim to be an Objectivist, so I'm sure you understand what private property means...

Michael

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

Go ahead and troll if you value that way to spend the unrepeatable moments of your life.

Please do not insult the site.

That's not a request. 

You're here for free. I'm not.

You don't set the rules. I do.

You claim to be an Objectivist, so I'm sure you understand what private property means...

Michael

I didn't insult the site, the sentence was an in an exchange with Jonathan, here is the full context:

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

You do realize that you're on an Objectivist site, no??? High self-evaluation is considered a good thing in these parts. Ever heard of Ayn Rand? Heh. Ever read her self appraisals? Heh. Trump is only mildly narcissistic in comparison to the average O-ist.

J

Donald Trump is NOT Objectivish in any way, and people here are the minority that they support Trump and are Objectivish.

Incidentally, despite my previous post, I like Korben.

His trolling is due to the context.

When a person hates like he hates President Trump, he tends to be polite when the media narrative makes it look like Trump is going to suffer a loss. When it becomes clear that Trump is going to win and little to nothing can stop it, and that people around him like it and hold President Trump up as a good guy, it's irritating as all hell.

For the current situation of Kavanaugh and probably the midterms, like the saying goes, it's all over except the crying. So the trolling is venting. But it's not default behavior. People don't like to be wrong and they don't like to lose. When they lose as badly as President Trump makes them lose, all that painful cortisol amplified by adrenalin squirting in their brain has to go somewhere.

Maybe in person one can yell and get aggressive, but online, trolling is all there is to purge it.

So this shall pass as reality sets in.

:) 

Korben is one of the good guys. I mean that.

People like the Democrats on that Senate committee are the bad guys.

Michael

I'm out of time right now to comment, but if anyone wants to see how President Trump beats the Dems at their own game, Rush Limbaugh just gave an excellent analysis.

President Trump’s Pacing Explained for Senator Sasse

I want to write about this later in the Story Wars thread and I'm thinking of analyzing the Kavanaugh episode since it so clearly illustrates a lot of techniques and realities even I was not aware of when I started that thread.

For now, though, if you want to see behind the scenes how a master does it, at least partially, Rush's transcript is very good at explaining it.

Here's a teaser. President Trump got the entire fake news media to broadcast--to their own audience--a total discrediting of Christine Blasey Ford. And he got them to do it for free when that's the last thing on earth they wanted to do. (He loves to get them to attack him, but inadvertently spread the truth by doing that.)

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Marc said:

They say he is the love child of our former First Lady , Maggie !!!! Maggie and Fidel , sitting in a tree . 

I still believe that Presudent Trunp will mentor and guide our PM to take the red pill too , no pun intended 

Castreau.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

They say [Canada's current government leader] is the love child of our former First Lady , Maggie !!!! Maggie and Fidel , sitting in a tree . 

They, they say a lot of things.

When was Justin Trudeau born?  On Christmas Day, 1971.  When did Nixon go to China?  February 21, 1972.  When did Nixon go have a summit with Brezhnev in Russia? 1972.

When did Trudeau and his wife go to Cuba? 1976.  

Canada does not have 'first ladies.'  The head of state is the Queen of Canada when she is on the ground, otherwise it is the Governor-General.  His or her spouse is the spouse of the head of state. A Prime Minister's wife is the wife of the leader of government. She gets no budget with which to do state events ... she gets no suite at The Citadel, one of two official residences of the G-G.

Reasobableness is in the eye of the beholder, I figure.  How Castro will have impregnated Margaret before they met is unknown.  The Trudeaus were married on ... March 4, 1971.  That leaves 9 months, 22 days between the marriage and the birth of The Showboat. 

What's in the pill, please?  If the pill comes with side-effects on Objectivist standards of reasoning, I'd like to know.  If it makes me tend to believe six implausible things before breakfast, I must demur. 

The guy who first rejected joining the USA in a total trade boycott and withdrawal of diplomatic recognition of Cuba was ... John Diefenbaker.  He was a little known child of the Trudeau-Elliotts, trained by MKUltra to run the Conservative majority rejecting US blandishments for the future benefit of ... Trudeau's brother Sacha, who is actually the love child of Margaret and Donald Trump.

Or. So. They. Say.

Edited by william.scherk
They versus Them

Being almost a Randian hero doesn't make Trump a Randian hero and it's rather pointless to discuss how close "almost" is. Water doesn't boil at 99 degrees and it takes much more energy to go from 99 to 100 than 98 to 99.

He is heroic, however, and a political genius. Change one significant thing about him and he disappears. He grew into his job and for that you need a tremendous capacity to grow and he did it as an old man, only he's not really old.

If you don't like him whom would you prefer? The criminal bitch he saved us from?

--Brant

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Being almost a Randian hero doesn't make Trump a Randian hero and it's rather pointless to discuss how close "almost" is. Water doesn't boil at 99 degrees and it takes much more energy to go from 99 to 100 than 98 to 99.

He is heroic, however, and a political genius. Change one significant thing about him and he disappears. He grew into his job and for that you need a tremendous capacity to grow and he did it as an old man, only he's not really old.

If you don't like him whom would you prefer? The criminal bitch he saved us from?

--Brant

I can mostly agree with all that, especially the bitch thing at the end.

About the water. I’m thinking if we assume perfect insulation, it actually takes more energy to raise from 98 degrees F to 99, being a bigger percentage increase than is 99 to 100 degrees.

There is a diminishing returns effect, but only once boiling begins. When boiling starts, additional energy inputs go to forcing phase change and are not able to raise temp.

She’s a bitch, and, less widely understood, she’s also a witch. Similar to Allison Mack, but more like that Abramovic animal. Whether it ever becomes common knowledge or is instead presented as something else like with McStain, she will be subjected to military tribunal and she will be executed.

Edit: I changed my mind already. It is a bigger percentage increase, but that’s not relevant. After all, going from 1 degree F to 2 degrees F is no doubling of heat energy.

I think it is exactly the same energy, assuming perfect insulation, to raise ice from 1 to 2 degrees as it is to raise water from 50 to 51 as it is to raise water from 99 to 100, degrees F.

I think.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

She’s a bitch, and, less widely understood, she’s also a witch. Similar to Allison Mack, but more like that Abramovic animal. Whether it ever becomes common knowledge or is instead presented as something else like with McStain, she will be subjected to military tribunal and she will be executed.

Martial law. Mass round-ups. Off-book 'trials' of Luciferians, out of public view.  Necks a'snapping. Please Santa read my Objectivist Living Xmas Wish List.

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

They, they say a lot of things.

When was Justin Trudeau born?  On Christmas Day, 1971.  When did Nixon go to China?  February 21, 1972.  When did Nixon go have a summit with Brezhnev in Russia? 1972.

When did Trudeau and his wife go to Cuba? 1976.  

Canada does not have 'first ladies.'  The head of state is the Queen of Canada when she is on the ground, otherwise it is the Governor-General.  His or her spouse is the spouse of the head of state. A Prime Minister's wife is the wife of the leader of government. She gets no budget with which to do state events ... she gets no suite at The Citadel, one of two official residences of the G-G.

Reasobableness is in the eye of the beholder, I figure.  How Castro will have impregnated Margaret before they met is unknown.  The Trudeaus were married on ... March 4, 1971.  That leaves 9 months, 22 days between the marriage and the birth of The Showboat. 

What's in the pill, please?  If the pill comes with side-effects on Objectivist standards of reasoning, I'd like to know.  If it makes me tend to believe six implausible things before breakfast, I must demur. 

The guy who first rejected joining the USA in a total trade boycott and withdrawal of diplomatic recognition of Cuba was ... John Diefenbaker.  He was a little known child of the Trudeau-Elliotts, trained by MKUltra to run the Conservative majority rejecting US blandishments for the future benefit of ... Trudeau's brother Sacha, who is actually the love child of Margaret and Donald Trump.

Or. So. They. Say.

They talk a lot , no doubt . 

Stull believe its true through 

1 minute ago, Marc said:

They talk a lot , no doubt . 

Stull believe its true through 

But Marc. Didn’t you see that the elites, who own all the media, have published the date that these elites first met, so it isn’t even possible, full stop, case closed ??.

I have no trouble believing it, either.

11 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

But Marc. Didn’t you see that the elites, who own all the media, have published the date that these elites first met, so it isn’t even possible, full stop, case closed ??.

I have no trouble believing it, either.

Right , lol , I mean elites publishing something wrong ?!?!? 

Fake news was way worse back then !!!