Donald Trump

47 minutes ago, Marc said:

This is a Revolution , folks .

God Bless Mr. President , and God Bless the world .

If only Ayn Rand , Barbara and Nathaniel were alive to see John Galt in The Oval Office .

Ivanka v Chelsea in 2024 , 

Ivanka in a Landsliddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

First things first.   First let us see if the Republicans retain control of Congress (in particular the House) in the 2018 elections.  If they do,  we can feel somewhat cheerful about the prospects of the 2020  presidential election. 

Ba’al wrote: First things first.   First let us see if the Republicans retain control of Congress (in particular the House) in the 2018 elections.  If they do, we can feel somewhat cheerful about the prospects of the 2020 presidential election. end quote

It’s a cinch. I suggest President Trump watch the returns come in, not at Camp David, but at Camp Bacon, the restaurant attached to the DC IHOP.  

Townhall online is morbidly wondering if Trump will be impeached next week. Those silly shits who want to impeach also want to do harm to the country,  care nothing for their country . . . or the truth. The “country” and “fake news” are vehicles for them to gain power over other people.

Peter

8 minutes ago, Peter said:

Ba’al wrote: First things first.   First let us see if the Republicans retain control of Congress (in particular the House) in the 2018 elections.  If they do, we can feel somewhat cheerful about the prospects of the 2020 presidential election. end quote

It’s a cinch. I suggest President Trump watch the returns come in, not at Camp David, but at Camp Bacon, the restaurant attached to the DC IHOP.  

Townhall online is morbidly wondering if Trump will be impeached next week. Those silly shits who want to impeach also want to do harm to the country,  care nothing for their country . . . or the truth. The “country” and “fake news” are vehicles for them to gain power over other people.

Peter

A cinch you say?  When Truman and Dewey ran against each other it was a cinch that Dewey would win. Truman's victory was as big a surprise to Republicans as was Trump's victory a surprise to pinko stinko commie loving America hating  liberal progressive Democrat snow flakes and to Hillary also. 

33 minutes ago, Peter said:

Townhall online is morbidly wondering if Trump will be impeached next week. Those silly shits who want to impeach also want to do harm to the country,  care nothing for their country . . . or the truth. The “country” and “fake news” are vehicles for them to gain power over other people.

Peter,

Yesssssssssssss!

You used to quote those folks (and similar) all the time as a standard for good and proper politics when you worried about Trump's shortcomings, but now you see them for what they are.

Welcome to the good side.

(You always were one of the good guys, but you know what I mean. :) )

Michael

Is Glenn Beck one of the good ones? It is not always possible but I strive to be completely contextual, current, and not stuck in my ways. I actually did not read the Townhall article about possible impeachment but I figured they were 'agin' it." Anyway, the possibility of the left's squawking forearms us. Or is that for-arms us or four arms us? 

29 minutes ago, Peter said:

Is Glenn Beck one of the good ones?

Peter,

He is wooing O'Reilly, so he will be tamping down his Trump-bashing for a bit.

But Beck is not so much power hungry as he is hungry to be an Old Testament Prophet. He wants to be kingmaker. He wants to be the one to pour the olive oil on the king's head, to anoint the king, and demand the king submit to his understanding of God. 

This is different than the crony corporatists who run the establishment Republicans. They just want the power to wage idiot wars so they can make their money and not have their own kids die for it.

Michael

Michael wrote about hen pecked, Glenn Beck: He is wooing O'Reilly, so he will be tamping down his Trump-bashing for a bit. end quote

“The Royal We can only hope,” as Queen Victoria used to say. I would not trust Beck with my cat and O’Reilly is a Fascist. Maybe they will both join an abbey.

I think it has been mentioned but I am proud of our first lady for not wearing a head scarf in Saudi Arabia. What kind of morons impose their dress codes on other people? Now if she were going to the ball, I would expect her to wear neat stuff like Kate Middleton. Good call, First Lady!

Rush was insisting the impeachment BS is just that. The executive branch is completely owned by the Commander in Chief. Fire when ready, Donald. And he thinks the fact that the left has lied so many times, maybe this lie will be their death knell. People don’t like to be lied to and they become skeptics, even leftists . . . with more lies, they reach a tipping point . . . and then they join the Posse Americanus. Or vote for a Bernie. I wonder what the mood is in the Republican House and Senate. WE need to speed things up.

Peter

7 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

First things first.   First let us see if the Republicans retain control of Congress (in particular the House) in the 2018 elections.  If they do,  we can feel somewhat cheerful about the prospects of the 2020  presidential election. 

I do agree ! 2018 , then 2020 , then President Ivanka ( Dagnys turn ! ) 

2 hours ago, Marc said:

I do agree ! 2018 , then 2020 , then President Ivanka ( Dagnys turn ! ) 

Slow down.  Relax.  Think.  You are letting your enthusiasm outrun your wits. 

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Not a chance.

Marc just doesn't like the taste of crow, unlike some other people.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

do you have a problem with reasonable  caution?

What a great headline. But will PresidentTrump solve the problem with . . . .

From Townhall: Noted Terrorism Expert Katy Perry Has A Genius Idea To Prevent More Attacks: Open Borders And Love. Christine Rousselle Posted: May 23, 2017 6:30 PM In response to the terrorist attack at an Ariana Grande concert on Monday night, fellow pop star Katy Perry has some curious suggestions as to how people should respond to the threat of additional attacks: love, "coming together," with no borders, and that people should "co-exist." 

On May 22, 2017 at 9:57 PM, BaalChatzaf said:

Slow down.  Relax.  Think.  You are letting your enthusiasm outrun your wits. 

I hear you , but you snooze , you lose . 

27 minutes ago, Marc said:

I hear you , but you snooze , you lose . 

Or you get a good night's sleep....

25 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Or you get a good night's sleep....

To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub,
for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,

Marc quoted The Tijuana Brass or was that The Bard of Avon? “To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,”

The accompanying trumpets must have fooled me. A quick search on the net says it’s Will Shake “N Bake Shakespeare.

As always Holidays are targets for the Muslim Monsters. And little girl’s concerts. Sleep? Dream? El Commandante must be ever vigilant for as Yoda said: “When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.”

Peter

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Marc quoted The Tijuana Brass or was that The Bard of Avon? “To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,”

The accompanying trumpets must have fooled me. A quick search on the net says it’s Will Shake “N Bake Shakespeare.

As always Holidays are targets for the Muslim Monsters. And little girl’s concerts. Sleep? Dream? El Commandante must be ever vigilant for as Yoda said: “When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.”

Peter

Do not your breath hold until grammatical Yoda is,  else blue turn you will.   

“Do not your breath hold until grammatical Yoda is, else blue turn you will.”

Not bad. I would write the dialogue with one minor word location change, Do not your breath hold until grammatical Yoda is, else turn blue you will.

Some recent stories on Townhall online.

Pope Frowns When Meeting President Trump—Smiles with Delight When Meeting Mass-Murderers Fidel and Raul Castro by Humberto Fontova.

Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump by Wayne Allyn Root Posted: May 26, 2017 12:01 AM . . . .  The latest poll numbers are out. Rasmussen (the most accurate poll of the 2016 election) has Trump at 48 percent approval. It's important to note that's just about the exact same place he was at when he was elected president- just under half the country supports him. Since we come out to vote in much higher numbers...and we have an electoral edge in Midwest battleground states...48 percent is all Trump needs to win re-election again.

Keep in mind that's after the two worst weeks in the history of modern presidents. That's after two weeks of the most biased, vicious, negative media coverage in modern history. That's after firing the FBI Director. That's after "obstruction of justice" accusations. That's after nonstop damaging leaks of his own conversations with world leaders.  That's after more accusations of collusion with the Russians. That's after supposedly passing classified info to the Russians. Poor, desperate, delusional liberals. I almost feel sorry for them. They actually thought- for a moment- they had Trump right where they wanted him. end quote

Chelsea Manning May Be Free But He's Still a Traitor by Steve Sheldon

Ronald. Donald. I have decided that it I meet him in person I will call him President Trump . . .  and nod my head but not bow . . . and I will gladly shake his hand, (what an honor) but in my mind and in my writing I will call him “Donald.” So, I will think of President Trump as “Donald,” with no disrespect meant. It suits.

His latest “tweets” about fake news and fake sources have really resonated with me.

Pete        

On May 28, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Peter said:

“Do not your breath hold until grammatical Yoda is, else blue turn you will.”

Not bad. I would write the dialogue with one minor word location change, Do not your breath hold until grammatical Yoda is, else turn blue you will.

Some recent stories on Townhall online.

Pope Frowns When Meeting President Trump—Smiles with Delight When Meeting Mass-Murderers Fidel and Raul Castro by Humberto Fontova.

Why 63 Million Trump Voters Will Never Leave Trump by Wayne Allyn Root Posted: May 26, 2017 12:01 AM . . . .  The latest poll numbers are out. Rasmussen (the most accurate poll of the 2016 election) has Trump at 48 percent approval. It's important to note that's just about the exact same place he was at when he was elected president- just under half the country supports him. Since we come out to vote in much higher numbers...and we have an electoral edge in Midwest battleground states...48 percent is all Trump needs to win re-election again.

Keep in mind that's after the two worst weeks in the history of modern presidents. That's after two weeks of the most biased, vicious, negative media coverage in modern history. That's after firing the FBI Director. That's after "obstruction of justice" accusations. That's after nonstop damaging leaks of his own conversations with world leaders.  That's after more accusations of collusion with the Russians. That's after supposedly passing classified info to the Russians. Poor, desperate, delusional liberals. I almost feel sorry for them. They actually thought- for a moment- they had Trump right where they wanted him. end quote

Chelsea Manning May Be Free But He's Still a Traitor by Steve Sheldon

Brilliant post and links !