Donald Trump

Killery recently told her brainwashed followers to stop being civil toward Republicans.

I haven’t dug through this thread from two years ago - weren’t there a lot of people with strong and definite preference for Killery who haven’t posted here since then? I thought there were a lot of them who wanted Killery “the lesser evil” for President, over Trump and condemned everyone who didn’t agree with them.

Who was it who told us we could wait through 4 or 8 years of Killery and be just fine, just like we waited through 8 years of Barry Soetoro, and were fine?

Who insisted, in effect, that we wait for Galt and a platform of pure Laissez-faire, and in the meantime elect that fucking fascist witch?

Where are they now?

Why aren’t they here, maybe explaining what Killery really means and wants and is instigating with “we cannot be civil.”

Loretta “we need blood in the streets” Lynch would be on the Supreme Court right now.

Shouldn’t they be here, quoting themselves on this thread from two years ago and giving updates on their wise and considered views?

They chose a certain side in this war two years ago, and that side’s political party is about to be destroyed in just four weeks. Shouldn’t they be here defending that side and advocating voting for it, against Trump, who they assured us was “the greater evil”?

Have they changed their minds?

If so, shouldnt they be here, quoting themselves from this thread and explaining their changed viewpoints?

Don’t they care enough about their considered views to come here and either keep pushing them, or take them back?

They were so confident and loud and now they are so, so quiet.

I’ll have to go scrolling through it to remind myself who the fuckwits were...

• Like 1

Rush Limbaugh who actually derided the Bill Clinton bimbo and good lady's groping hustle at the time is now reminding us how Hillary destroyed the lives of Bill's accusers who were telling the truth. Remember Killery libeling / talking about bimbos following a car across a trailer park if the driver was waving a hundred dollar bill? She was a rotten monster completely against women's rights but now she claims to be a supporter. What a hypocrite. We should name a newly discovered animal after her and call it a Hickory Hypocritter.       

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

Rush Limbaugh who actually derided the Bill Clinton bimbo and good lady's groping hustle at the time is now reminding us how Hillary destroyed the lives of Bill's accusers who were telling the truth. Remember Killery libeling / talking about bimbos following a car across a trailer park if the driver was waving a hundred dollar bill? She was a rotten monster completely against women's rights but now she claims to be a supporter. What a hypocrite. We should name a newly discovered animal after her and call it a Hickory Hypocritter.       

What should we call her “Objectivist” advocates who have been so quiet for two years?

We can’t name the animal in English, they get Latin names.

She already has a name, we have to name her supporters.

Susceptor means guardian or supporter.

Interfectorem means killer.

I can’t decide how to tie it up.

—> It shouldn’t be just any animal, it should be the next discovered species of blind troglobite.

39 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

What should we call her “Objectivist” advocates who have been so quiet for two years?

Who are they?  Name three.  I can't think of one.  I'm sure some people judged her the lesser evil, but "advocates"?

I propose the name "Nullset".

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 9thdoctor said:

Who are they?  Name three.  I can't think of one.  I'm sure some people judged her the lesser evil, but "advocates"?

I propose the name "Nullset".

Yes, advocates. They could have advocated not voting. They didn’t. They advocated voting for her to be President and Commander-in-Chief.

I don’t recall, that’s why I said I would going to scroll around back there to jog my memory.

There was one who left me a long diatribe, in the form of a list of rhetorical questions, if I recall correctly.

It was a little aggressive and had a clinical hysteria tone to it - about the consequences of Trump ever being elected, etc.

I didn’t read it all, maybe read one quarter of it, and I didn’t respond to it.

I’d like to see it, to see how well the hysteria held up after two years and to ask if he still stands behind it. And if he doesn’t, then to ask why hasn’t he come here to withdraw it, state his new views, explain the change?

I do recall it was a he, and not you and not Stephen.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

It was a little aggressive and had a clinical hysteria tone to it

jLetendreHistrionix.png

I argued for Trump and against the Deep State here, on Facebook and in a few other places at the time. There were several Objectivists clamoring to vote for Hillary Clinton during these discussions. I would have to go back and look over that stuff to remember who now, though. Some were more adamant than others.

(Apropos, I no longer post on Facebook. Those assholes sell everything about my interactions to the Chinese government, so I stopped interacting.)

The weirdest interaction I got back then, though, was with Robert Bidinotto. He didn't advocate for Clinton, but he did say, several times, that my support for Trump was an indication that I was unprincipled and I didn't use my rationality. He would say that right after I stated the moral principles I was using and gave my reasons rationally.

:) 

btw - I think I have uncovered why a man of his intelligence can make such a mistake... and why there is such visceral hatred of Trump by some people. I was watching a video of a Google talk with Yuval Harari (see here if anyone is interested). In answer to a question at the end of the talk about how propaganda stories work to persuade masses to do horrible things, Harari mentioned the disgust mechanisms in the brain: 

AUDIENCE MEMBER: ... So my question is... I'll start very broad and then I'll narrow it down for the focus... I'm really interested in what do you think are the components that make these fictional stories so powerful in how they guide human nature? ... I'm specifically interested in this self-destruction behavior of humans. How can these fictional stories, led by a few people, convince the mass(es) to literally kill or die for that fictional story?

HARARI: It again goes back to to hacking the brain and hacking the human animal. It's been done throughout history, previously, just by trial and error, without the deep knowledge of brain science and evolution we have today. But to give an example... like if you want to convince people to persecute and exterminate some other group of people, what you need to do is, really, latch onto the disgust mechanisms in the human brain. Evolution has shaped homo sapiens with very powerful disgust mechanisms in the brain to protect us against diseases, against all kinds of sources of potential disease. And if you look at the history of bias and prejudice and genocide, one recurring theme is that it repeatedly, kind of, latches on to these disgust mechanisms. And, so, you would find things like: women are impure, or these other people, they smell bad and they bring diseases. And very, very often disgust is at the center. So you'll often find comparison between certain types of humans and rats or cockroaches or all kinds of other disgusting things. So if you want to instigate genocide, you start by hacking the disgust mechanisms in the human brain. And this is very, very deep. And if it's done from an early age, it's extremely difficult afterwords... People can... They know intellectually that it's wrong to say that these people are disgusting... that these people, they smell bad... ... they know it intellectually, but when you you place them, like, in a brain scanner, they can't help it. If they were raised... I mean, so, we can still do something about it. We can still kind of defeat this. But it's very difficult because it's it really goes to the core of the brain. 

I have often talked about a core story (or set of core story models) that govern society, including the main moral principles practiced by most people. Harari just now made me realize these core stories embed visceral reactions to certain archetypes in the brain through the disgust mechanisms he mentioned. I looked into disgust a little and "moral disgust" actually is a thing that registers in the insula (and other relevant parts of the brain) during brain scans just like disgust of vomit, putrefied flesh, maggots and so forth does. (I've got a lot more digging to do, though.)

I've wondered and wondered for a long time where the roots of the immovable conceit and vanity of some classes of people (like elitists) come from. I'm talking about the way they literally consider and treat other humans they deem inferior like livestock or lab rats. I believe they were taught, or adopted, a storyline where they were human and all others were disgusting. Once the neural networks get set that way in the deep part of the brain, and myelinated through the focused repetition of the core story models they tell themselves and each other day in and day out, they accept their superiority as a metaphysical fact.

No amount of reasoning can dislodge this belief. This shows that some neurons are vastly more important than others at creating neural frames or visceral premises. So there has to be a strong emotional experience like a religious conversion, a dangerous traumatic event, or something like that to fight against it. (It's nearly impossible to reason someone out of a belief he did not adopt through reason.)

I think the younger folks in our culture have been indoctrinated in schools to think old white males are disgusting bullies and oppressors, and the United States is a disgusting thief of the world and murderer of innocents. That is why they hate Trump and America even when their eyes show they are wrong to do so through the benefits they receive, through the lack of evidence for the accusations they make, etc.

I don't know the cure for this, but at least now I know the nature of the problem. Something else... some other kind of story model... has to be blasted at them to get a strong disgust reaction in their insulas that is incompatible with the disgust reactions already there. I'm just thinking out loud right now, but I think it is possible that the cognitive dissonance will then open the underbelly of their brains to correction by observation, logic, language, and so on. After that, their own thinking, introspection, etc., will do the rest.

Interesting...

Definitely more coming on this.

Michael

I know a couple vicious little cunts who enjoy giggling about human trafficking and those who raise awareness and advocate for its victims. It’s a small problem, they say.

Well, the FBI disagrees: “Human trafficking is believed to be the third-largest criminal activity in the world,.”

Learn more here, where the FBI posts all their “under-every-rock, crap posts”: https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/human-trafficking 

The US is formally in a state of emergency, declared almost a year ago, Dec 21, 2017.

From the Executive Order:

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.

Published today.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-taking-action-end-human-trafficking/

President Donald J. Trump Is Taking Action to End Human Trafficking

Issued on: 

ENDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING: President Donald J. Trump and his Administration are working to end the scourge of human trafficking, also known as modern slavery.

• Today, the President’s Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (PITF) met to discuss the Administration’s efforts to tackle human trafficking.
  • The Task Force is a Cabinet-level entity, consisting of 15 departments and agencies, which work tirelessly to prosecute traffickers, protect survivors, and combat human trafficking.
  • Members of the Advisory Council on Human Trafficking, comprised of survivor leaders appointed by the President, attended.
  • The recipients of the 2018 Presidential Award for Extraordinary Efforts to Combat Trafficking in Persons were honored at the meeting.

TAKING ACTION AT HOME AND ABROAD: The Trump Administration is taking the fight to human trafficking on all fronts, carrying out robust domestic and international efforts.

• In April 2018, President Trump signed historic legislation into law to combat online sex trafficking, holding perpetrators accountable and ensuring justice for survivors.
  • Last year, President Trump issued an Executive Order which directed his Administration to crack down on transnational criminal organizations that use human trafficking.
  • Domestically, Federal agencies are ensuring full enforcement of our laws so that those who seek to exploit our people and break our laws face justice. Last year:
    • The Department of Justice secured convictions against nearly 500 defendants in human trafficking and the Federal Bureau of Investigation dismantled 42 criminal enterprises engaged in child sex trafficking.
    • The Department of Homeland Security initiated over 800 human trafficking cases, resulting in 1,500 arrests, 530 convictions, and over 500 victims identified.
  • The Department of Justice anti-trafficking grantees reported assisting more than 8,000 survivors between July 2016 and June 2017, greatly exceeding the past record.
  • The Department of Health and Human Services modernized the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
  • The United States is also taking the lead to end this crime internationally, as the largest donor of the Global Fund to End Modern Slavery.
  • The Trump Administration is pushing back against authoritarian regimes to eliminate forced labor, sex trafficking, and the exploitation of children.
    • Human trafficking is very common under regimes lacking basic civil protections.
    • The Administration is limiting the number of Tier 3 countries in the TIP Report that will receive national security waivers under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

A THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY: Human trafficking is a threat to homeland security, public health, and the rule of law.

• Human trafficking is often a hidden crime that knows no boundaries, impacting adults and children of all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities.
    • Reports of human trafficking come from every State.
    • There are an estimated 24.9 million victims of human trafficking worldwide.
  • Drug traffickers in Central and South America are increasingly engaging in human trafficking

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Great think piece, but what happened to the Objectivist impotence of evill meme?

--Brant

and JFKjr was killed by spatial disorientation, not a cabal

Yeah, we’ll see about JFK, jr., I am not convinced.

Spatial disorientation. We got that from TV and newspapers. You don’t know how he died, or if he died. You “know” in this case only and exactly what they want you to believe. I have read several articles online, news pieces about his crash from the day, and there is some very strange stuff, such as the body being cremated immediately. One article reads “as soon as it got ashore.” So convenient. 

To clarify, the theory is that Jr was to be killed by the Clinton machine so that Killery could become Senator from New York (and she did) instead of him. The theory is that the Alliance learned of the plot and prevented it, while engineering the appearance of its success.

Jr grew up with Trump. He took Jr under his wing, he was his lifelong mentor, they were best friends.

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Great think piece, but what happened to the Objectivist impotence of evill meme?

--Brant

and JFKjr was killed by spatial disorientation, not a cabal

I never accepted her conclusions about the impotence of evil. I see her point that it is fundamentally uncreative and utterly doomed if we could separate it from good, if we could starve it. Parasites are “impotent” in this same sense. No hosts, no parasites. Problem is, hosts. Therefore, parasites. In a world with no hosts, parasites are impotent. In this world we live in, parasites are not impotent.

Evil is horrifically potent.

21 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Killery recently told her brainwashed followers to stop being civil toward Republicans.

I would imagine that the calls for incivility also apply to libertarians (since we oppose Hillary's values of trying to control our lives). If so, I'm looking forward to being confronted, and perhaps having a political button or item of clothing torn from me, or having my phone kicked out of my hand by a hair stylist, or, better yet, having "zir" kick miss my phone and land on my face instead. Self-defense/retaliatory force is the option that I prefer over weeping. Bring it!

J

Two stories today that go together:

Clinton-era hobbit Shalala sucking hind tit:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article219862165.html

...and Dems dreaming of Michelle running:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411074-michelle-obama-is-dem-rock-star-many-wish-would-run-for-president

Run, Michelle, run!!! Please. Pretty please. With sugar on top.

J

9 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Well you are a liar Jon...

You said you were leaving.  But here you are!  

Once I mistakenly gave a fuck 

Give me my fuck back!

i only have a limited amount of fucks to give and I don’t want one wasted on you.

?

You mean the time you joked about me being a victim of sexual abuse in childhood, asking me to please point to the doll where the man touched me?

You are a sick excuse for a human being. A sick, rotten piece of shit is what you are. Congratulations.

Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell were for many years blackmailed and controlled by the cabal.

Trump has freed them and many, many others.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/11/mitch-mcconnell-judges-midterms/

“The Senate approved a package of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees Thursday, notching another 15 confirmations just days after Justice Brett Kavanaugh was installed on the U.S. Supreme Court.

“The confirmations came as half a dozen Democratic lawmakers, particularly those in red states, were pressed to return home to defend their Senate seats for the final stretch before the November midterm elections.

“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell seized on the opportunity and made Democrats an offer: let the Senate adjourn until after the election, provided Democrats don’t force the full 30 hours of debate allowed for each nominee.”

Trump set a record for appeals court confirmations during the first year of a presidency in January 2017.”

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Yeah, we’ll see about JFK, jr., I am not convinced.

Spatial disorientation. We got that from TV and newspapers. You don’t know how he died, or if he died. You “know” in this case only and exactly what they want you to believe. I have read several articles online, news pieces about his crash from the day, and there is some very strange stuff, such as the body being cremated immediately. One article reads “as soon as it got ashore.” So convenient. 

To clarify, the theory is that Jr was to be killed by the Clinton machine so that Killery could become Senator from New York (and she did) instead of him. The theory is that the Alliance learned of the plot and prevented it, while engineering the appearance of its success.

Jr grew up with Trump. He took Jr under his wing, he was his lifelong mentor, they were best friends.

There is more than one person dressing up as Vincent Fusca. There’s definitely a decoy for security measures. The one I believe could possibly be JFK JR from the photo below is the one on the far left. PS, Can anyone tell me where we’ve seen those glasses before? ?#QAnon

DpUoOgFUwAECoXG.jpg

DpUoOgFUYAArWu6.jpg
9:48 AM - 12 Oct 2018