Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

Only in a country like Norway would Trump seem too far to the right for the American electorate. He's no neo-con. He's more a neo-liberal with some conservative even reactionary trappings. The left is upset because he is not of the left. The left wants to rule. Trump only wants to govern--however spasmodically. That's generally the nature of the Republicans. The Democrats have all gone to the left. The question of conservative vs liberal in the United States has gone completely obsolete.

You also don't begin to understand--I am speculating here--the enormous impact the unaffordable Affordable Care Act will have on the Democrats when Americans go to the polls next year. What Europeans have is socialized medicine. What the ACA is is overtly fascist medicine imposed by one political party on everybody else. What goes around is coming around. Big time.

--Brant

You are right, I don't know how people are feeling about Obamacare. My experience is though, that a large number of people will stick to their camp (e.g. political party), even if their living condition is objectively getting worse. For people who support "big government", if things don't work out, the solution usually is even more government.

Correctamente.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evita's starting to show some real slippage in certain early states...

NovDemCBSofhg2-02.png

Monica Lewinsky released the following press statement on Hilary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hilary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to the 2016 election year, citizens must remember that they cannot even trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me and I ended up blowing it".

Monica Lewinsky

Ha ha?

Monica Lewinsky released the following press statement on Hilary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hilary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to the 2016 election year, citizens must remember that they cannot even trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me and I ended up blowing it".

Monica Lewinsky

Ha ha?

Very ha ha

Now this is the way Evita's visit to the Marine Recruitment Office went:

This explanation is given credence by one of Hillary’s Evita"s Fayetteville, Ark., friends at the time, Ann Henry, who said that Hillary Evita was interested in probing the way the military treated women candidates. “I can remember discussing it, but I cannot give you the details of when and what was said,” Henry told a reporter. “Hillary Evita would go and do things just to test it out, and I can totally see her doing that just to see what the reaction was.”

Given the mood of the time, and the vituperative nastiness of the left regarding all things military, it would have been just like the self-aggrandizing Hillary Rodham Evita to try and manufacture a controversy where there was none, to make herself look good.

Makes perfect sense.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/28/hillary-clintons-million-little-lies/

• 2 weeks later...

If this story is completely true, Evita has real problems brewing...

De Blasio’s Working Families’ pals endorse Bernie Sanders -

NY Post headline.

It’s the first time the left-leaning party has taken sides in a Democratic primary for president since its formation in 1998.

De Blasio finally endorsed Clinton, his former boss, on Oct. 30 — months after virtually every major elected Democrat in New York had already lined up with the state’s former senator.

But Working Families director Dan Cantor, a Park Slope confidant of the mayor, said the party believes Sanders is more equipped than Clinton to address inequality.

“We want to live in a nation that allows all people to live a decent life, no matter what is in their parents’ bank account or who is in their family tree,” Cantor said.

“But the super-rich have used their economic muscle to buy political muscle, and unless you’re one of them, what you think government should do basically doesn’t count,” he added. “That’s why we’re standing with Bernie Sanders to build the political revolution and make our nation into one where every family can thrive.”

The party is bankrolled and largely influenced by the state’s powerful unions.

This is a real problem for Evita. She can scam the money from the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

However, the energy, workers and knowledge of getting their voters to the polls is lost. This is SEIU, possibly the teachers union.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/09/de-blasios-working-families-pals-endorse-bernie-sanders/

A...

Post is a "conservative" piece of NY newspaper media and it is dying like most "paper" mediums

More tiny pieces of Evita's "expected base" is slip sliding away...

Mark my words, these types of problems will depress Evita's turnout.

Rahm Emanuel’s catastrophic downfall: Why it should be a much bigger deal for Hillary Clinton
Chicago's mayor has been embroiled in a horrifying police-abuse scandal. This should be front-page news nationwide

Now that is the Salon headline, so you know it is getting imprinted on a certain piece of her expected "base."

The mayor of the third-biggest city in America—whose stewardship of Chicago was dire enough before you even got to the police—is on the ropes. He is a former right-hand man to both Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, whose wife, you may have heard, is now running for president.

Why isn’t any of this a bigger deal in the 2016 presidential race?

Hillary Clinton—who goes a long way back with Emanuel— has gotten away with saying very little about the crisis unfolding in Chicago. She backed the Justice Department investigation into the Chicago Police Department and said that she continued to have confidence in Emanuel. And that’s about it.

NBC News speculated on Friday that Clinton’s dominance in the polls is shielding her from having to more fully respond to Emanuel’s misdeeds and preventing the Chicago crisis from becoming a more central issue in the campaign. If that is so, then it’s a disgrace. Clinton should be made to face the Emanuel issue over and over again–both because of her history with Emanuel and because of the despicable nature of what has happened on his watch. So should every other 2016 candidate.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/14/rahm_emmanuels_catastrophic_downfall_why_it_should_be_a_much_bigger_deal_for_hillary_clinton/

A...

Hillary has a lock on California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Virginia/DC, Oregon, Washington = 190 electoral votes. 2012 map shown below. Michigan, Ohio, and Florida are likely for Hillary IMO.

2000px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, and Virginia are not locks and 2 or 3 could flip.

Wisconsin and N. Carolina will also flip.

Ohio is going to return to the right Republican.

A...

Two chinks in Evita's armor drove a hole in her coronation next year.

Both came from her left progressive side, you know, the marxist side.

WASHINGTON — Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders added more progressive grassroots support to his campaign Thursday, picking up the endorsement of the Vermont-based Democracy For America, which was founded out of Howard Dean’s 2004 presidential campaign.

The endorsement gives the Vermont senator another big piece of the organized progressive movement to leverage for fundraising and grassroots organizing. It’s the first time DFA has endorsed in a Democratic primary since its founding, and the group pledged Thursday to throw its weight behind Sanders as the homestretch to the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries begins in earnest.

Very important because it gives him a ground game in the Northeast, particularly in New Hampshire.

Despite an appeal from the founder of the organization who is one of Evita's houseboys, he received 88+% of the vote.

It’s an especially sweet addition to Sanders’ lengthy list of lefty boosters thanks to the way the endorsement came about. DFA asked its members to vote for who the group should endorse, as it does for most of its political endorsements. Sanders, Hillary Clinton and Martin O’Malley each made direct appeals to DFA members. Dean, who founded the group and backs Clinton, wrote an email to DFA voters on her behalf: “I hope that Hillary will be your choice,” Dean wrote.

But in the end, Dean’s support for Clinton fell on deaf ears among the progressive faithful at DFA. Officials for the group said more than 270,000 members voted in DFA’s online election. Sanders got 87.9% of the vote, while Clinton earned 10.3%. (O’Malley got a paltry 1.1%, just a bit more than “no endorse,” which got .08%.)

No matter what happens, this will depress Evita's vote if she makes it to next November.

And today's first blow to Evita was not as surprising,

The DFA endorsement also signals another shift from progressives who tried to draft Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president over the Sanders effort. The group was one of the founding members of Run Warren Run, which was suspended in June.

The DFA endorsement was the second big pickup of the day for Sanders. He began Thursday celebrating the endorsement of the Communications Workers of America union, which represents around 700,000 workers across the country. The endorsement wasn’t a total surprise, given that one of Sanders’ top labor advisers is former CWA president Larry Cohen, but it gave Sanders another opportunity to claim he carries the banner of the working-class left.

There is blood in the water...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/evanmcsan/howard-dean-couldnt-sell-hillary-clinton-to-howard-deans-gra#.ubKvOa63Z

A...

CA has five extra electoral votes because illegals are counted. Oregon one and Washington one.

--Brant

Now that can make one vomit.

Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you...

-J

Evita is beginning to show fault lines ...

=========================================

Sample Dates: December 20-22, 2015

Presidential primary preference:
New Hampshire
Likely Democratic Primary Voters Dec 2015

Clinton 46%
O'Malley 3%
Sanders 43%
Other *
Undecided 7%
*= Less than 1/2 of 1%

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/primary/dem/nhdem.html

The rumor out there is that her "campaign" sent out an e-mail on December 23, 2015 that "...she is going to fight to win the nomination, even if we lose Iowa and N.H..."

Now N.H. had already been conceded to the nut job who honeymooned in Soviet Russia!!

However, Iowa is a surprise, although, Evita is still up by about 5 there.

I know campaigns and now there is a palpable fear that OMG it is happening again,

Remember, the Perfect President, that would be Barack O'bama, caught her with her ,,,sorry I gagged with the thought....down last cycle...

It is the kind of visceral fear that the "corporatist Republicans" have over the Goldwater landslide by LBJ...

Jesus would have lost to LBJ in 1964 with JFK's body in his arms.

A...

trying to track down that e-mail...

Another super successful program by Evita...

Two years after launching a project called Data2X, which aims to advance gender equality around the world, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday kicked off the next phase of the project, announcing new partnerships to collect data on gender gaps. At Monday's event, Clinton explained why she's spearheading projects like this one.

"I have been championing the rights of women and girls around the world, as well as here at home, for many years," Clinton said, repeating a narrative she's used multiple times this year. "I got tired of seeing otherwise thoughtful people smile and nod when I raise these issues."

What a despicable human being.

A...

When women work 17-20 hour days instead of punching out at 5 to go do their social activities they DO make the same as their male counterparts...

Amen.

Coming up in City government I worked for a woman executive she and I would put in 70-100 hour weeks and be fresh as a daisy in the morning.

I can remember us coming back to her Greenwich Village brownstone apartment at 1 AM from a West Side Highway Planning Board Meeting and having espresso coffee and Anisette and both of us would be in the office at 8 AM.

She was a Jewish woman from the upper West Side and well educated.

We both were really smart and had great work ethics.

I do not know. any other way to "be."

A...

J great shot of that Phoebe....migrations going on?

Wow ...I play this photo split screen while Evita gives her shriek about ALL women's allegations need to be believed...

bill-cosby-bill-clinton-reuters-640x480.

I actually took that shot in July Adam. Catching up on the 20k+ shots in the backlog, and of course adding more as I go!

The bird shot not the two (2) alleged sexual predators shot in the wild because that would be on the drugging and orgy dating site these two (2) were chatting about.

A...