Jeff Dunham -- Dead Terrorist -- Spark of Insanity

CNA

A friend sent this to me and wanted to post them here for whomever may find them funny. Some of it is absolutely hilarious. The first one can be inflammatory and a few here may find it offensive, so view at your own risk if you will.

Achmed -- The Dead Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDRDzqTu0M

Spark of Insanity -- Walter

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I226Sfgs0s

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFelEa8wAIk&feature=related

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb12nQEOyfM&NR=1

There's no problem with these. I posted them on RoR - and - they didn't even (I keel you) get me banned!

OMG, are you serious? Banning for something like this -- outside the ortho box?!? Well, holy F*CK, god forbid if you're an independent mind, attempting to come to conclusions on your own and judging for yourself what is right and what is wrong rather than adopting the ideas and assuming, dayamm, if Ayn said it (no disrespect), it must be right. My ass "may" have been kicked to the curb years ago, especially if I had done something that didn't fall exactly in line such as putting up the vids of Dunham. LMAO What a way to live or more like not live and forced subservience to shut down the mind. Down, Boy, down, you're using your mind so we have to ban your ass; accept the ideas as they are without question and your own judgment on your part or we'll KEEELLLL YOU.

I haven't seen you around much but I am sure you probably won't get kicked to the curb here so enjoy!!!! Although there are a number here who despise Rand and/or not O'ists, there "seems" to be more independent minds on this site as compared to the others that I have browsed over the years.

Angie

Angie,

Ted was not banned on RoR for posting humorous videos.

From what I read, the in-crowd there thought he was a religious wolf in sheep's clothing trying to sneak in and poison what they perceive to be their atheistic hygiene.

Also, he can get abrasive and personal. That would have been OK had he confined it to their enemies (or, better, who they perceive to be enemies). But, in addition to the abrasiveness load he dished out on his own, he stood up to them and pushed back when pushed (and push they did). Some of the discussions got pretty ugly.

Even still, I don't think that would have been much of an issue without the deal-killer. And that was Ted's refusal to be intimidated into adopting a party-line.

Michael

Angie,

From what I read, the in-crowd there thought he was a religious wolf in sheep's clothing trying to sneak in and poison what they perceive to be their atheistic hygiene.

Also, he can get abrasive and personal. That would have been OK had he confined it to their enemies (or, better, who they perceive to be enemies). But, in addition to the abrasiveness load he dished out on his own, he stood up to them and pushed back when pushed (and push they did). Some of the discussions got pretty ugly.

Even still, I don't think that would have been much of an issue without the deal-killer. And that was Ted's refusal to be intimidated into adopting a party-line.

Michael

There is no doubt whatsoever about this--been there, done that. "No more talk of religion." --Joe R. It was also around that time that the term "religionists" became more integrated into their Newspeak--it was, although a little more uppity and snarkier (of course!), along the same velocity as referring to black people as "niggers."

I don't know what all else is on their no-talkie list, but I'm sure there are others. I'm sure you can get into it if you start up on any kind of art or music that doesn't smell like the inside of a coffin (or at least, in rock music, stuff that doesn't sound like Rush). Perhaps an itemized list would be useful in what appears to be an ongoing quest for perfect sanitization. But that is how special clubs usually work.

Angie,

Michael

There is no doubt whatsoever about this--been there, done that. "No more talk of religion." --Joe R. It was also around that time that the term "religionists" became more integrated into their Newspeak--it was, although a little more uppity and snarkier (of course!), along the same velocity as referring to black people as "niggers."

I don't know what all else is on their no-talkie list, but I'm sure there are others. I'm sure you can get into it if you start up on any kind of art or music that doesn't smell like the inside of a coffin (or at least, in rock music, stuff that doesn't sound like Rush). Perhaps an itemized list would be useful in what appears to be an ongoing quest for perfect sanitization. But that is how special clubs usually work.

A friend sent this to me and wanted to post them here for whomever may find them funny. Some of it is absolutely hilarious. The first one can be inflammatory and a few here may find it offensive, so view at your own risk if you will.

Achmed -- The Dead Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDRDzqTu0M

Spark of Insanity -- Walter

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I226Sfgs0s

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFelEa8wAIk&feature=related

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb12nQEOyfM&NR=1

Jeff Dunham is terrifically funny - greatly have enjoyed his Achmed the dead terrorist, as well as his other characters... glad to see these posted... [more, more... :) ]

Edited by anonrobt

Angie,

Michael

Hi Mike,

Wow, replies to the thread and I had no clue. I'm not receiving notices anymore on threads and/or posts. I turned it off in my control panel for a few personal reasons. :blink: Anyway, yeah, I know Ted didn't get banned as he stated but thank you for the brief explanation. It just wouldn't have surprised me if he did or that a person may have that hanging over their head if they possibly step out of line as I've seen some pretty outrageous things happen on other forums and my thinking, Wow to that one.

I was reading a recent thread on one those sites about a relationship question and this poor guy was trying to sift through all of it and taking it in, analyzing it objectively as he could but not easy when some delicate emotions are involved and pain is involved and being torn, and man, some of the so-called O'ists just ripped into him and calling him an emotionalist, etc. Only a few came out and supported him and said they didn't have all the details of the relationship and what was happening, etc., etc. It was just pitiful and shameful in what I saw happening. My tolerance for "followers" has greatly diminished over the years and continues and my patience level is no longer there. Unfortunately the number of followers on these various forums that I am witnessing is growing exponentially in what I have seen over the years. I understand the guidance deal, but man, oh, man, "adopting" it because they've read it in a book and attempted application into their own lives and not being able to live up to it is a serious killer. I'm not going to get into all the other little areas of this. Anyway, enough of that before my irritation and impatience and tolerance level for these types of people begins to shine through and then my own brutal denunciations will start. Anyway, it's all good. Will be hooking up with a few down here in my area for some in-the-flesh convo and getting to know others who admire Rand and seem to be independent thinkers!!! Very excited about it.

Dayamm...I think I may post some more vids while I'm at it tonight for Anonrobt and we both may have some good laughs. ;)

Forgive me, Anonrobt, I don't remember your name. Is it perhaps Robert or maybe Tony? Big Oi

Angie

Post - I also should probably say this in regards to followers to make sure there is no misunderstandings in what I am trying to convey: It can't be handed to a person on a silver platter; such as, if they read it in a book. The person has to come to the conclusions on their own based on their own reasoning and judgment, experiences from past or present; firsthand knowledge. Wasn't it Rand herself who also championed the independent thinker; their own firsthand knowledge, experience, and understanding? I would have to say so and it is something I greatly value as well. What I've seen on so many forums, this flies in the face of so many out there. Blind leading the blind but at any rate. The independent thinker is the one who is in search of the truth, the one who is attempting to see and then can see. Even if a person is trying to come to the conclusions on their own and makes mistakes or errors in their own knowledge doesn't make them an evil person. Far from it. It's up to the individual to fix it and continue to seek the truth, to work for what it is they are attempting to identify as the good and the right for themselves. We all have different convictions as is obvious but there's no sense in constantly worrying about what other people think and/or are doing....You live for yourself. hmmm...isn't this also called social metaphysics? Ah, another contradiction to point out to the followers and they aren't even aware of it I am sure. Anyway, enough of this and I'm done.

Edited by CNA

LOL, I've hijacked my own thread. Although I said I was done, I wanted to throw another of my two cents out there and then I'm done. Thinking a bit about this more while working is what is even more pitiful is that in my observations of these "followers" on these various sites is that they think they are holding up the good and what is right when in reality they are upholding what is bad and what is wrong, beating down and attempting to extinguish those that are of the good -- independent minds -- individuals seeking the truth, what is truly right and what is truly good for them, even if these independent thinkers sometimes make mistakes or have errors in their own knowledge. A good example was of that guy who had the relationship question and his attempting to apply it to his own life and understanding of it, making the right decisions on his own but seeking guidance and then the "followers" who then bashed him over the head for his attempt to use his own mind. Amazing, it's another contradiction that I am sure they're not even aware of and that they are doing more harm than they are doing good. I would much rather surround myself with independent minds -- courageous men and women -- who are fighting for what is right and what is the good. To be a follower and to adopt it equates to shutting down the mind.

Damn, makes me think even more about seriously starting up my own O'ist forum dedicated to O'ism but real life application into our lives, our experiences, firsthand knowledge, and own understanding and anonymity would be a must so as not to be able to identify who the person is that is putting their personal life out there from past experiences or present experiences and putting it to the test -- their sharing their lives with others, seeking guidance from others who have been there. No worries for them because of anonymity and if you ever run into them at a seminar or what have you there's no identifying information that the person you were interacting with 2 days prior is now standing before you.

Anyway, now I'm done and need to get back to work. Working late as usual. This actually probably now belongs in the rants section. LMAO

Oh, there's hijacking, then there is hijacking, Angie. For instance, why go on about ventriloquist dummies, when you have lawn jockeys?

I don't know who this guy is, but he is one heck of an independent filmmaker--the whole thing was shot with a 99.00 Casio digital. It should be on Ion, being that is so sensitive and touching. Or maybe Animal Planet. Obviously, he got bored on a Saturday afternoon and decided to experiment with cheesey software and bad ideas.

rde

I don't hijack-- I ride 'em, rope 'em, brand 'em,

Never try to understand 'em.