Leonid

Guyau

Thank you for your greetings. I'm in Objectivism for the last 15 years. My main interest is philosophy of life and mind, but I also like ethics and politics, especially Middle East politics. Originally I'm from Russia, I spent 14 years in Israel and currently I'm living in South Africa. English is my 3rd language, so please excuse me in advance for occasional lapses. I consider myself as outsider in Objectivist movement, that is-I don’t belong to any particular group.

Edited by Leonid

Thank you for your greetings. I'm in Objectivism for the last 15 years. My main interest is philosophy of life and mind, but I also like ethics and politics, especially Middle East politics. Originally I'm from Russia, I spent 14 years in Israel and currently I'm living in South Africa. English is my 3rd language, so please excuse me in advance for occasional lapses. I consider myself as outsider in Objectivist movement, that is-I don't belong to any particular group.

Leonid:

Добро пожалова

Da-bro pa-zha-la-vat

Isn't the internet wonderful.

Tony, a fellow OL member is in South Africa also. WHYnot I believe is his handle here. A really nice guy too.

Keeping your integrity is more important than joining a group Leonid.

Welcome to OL - how do you help support the state? Meaning what is your profession?

Adam

Post script:

whYNOT Tony from Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa is the OL member Leonid

Edited by Selene

I consider myself as outsider in Objectivist movement, that is-I don't belong to any particular group.

Leonid,

Me too (although I am very friendly with TAS).

Oh... it just dawned on me... are you the guy who posts on Solo Passion? The one who gave the Scientologist a run for his money? If so, I didn't even think about that when I offered you a warm welcome. Now that I think this is a good possibility...

(drum roll)....

a warm welcome to OL!

:)

Michael

Leonid, hello!

(The South Africans have arrived! IF we keep doubling up, now...)

I have sent you a message, and would like to locate where you are in sunny RSA - if you've got it, flaunt it, I say. To those freeezing Americans, well I'm sure cold is good for the intellect.

Thanks for the heads-up Adam. :)

Tony

Warmest greetings Leonid! I commented on your intriguing screenplay. Looking forward to reading more of your ideas.

You said that English is your third language. What are your first and second languages?

--John

Edited by ValueChaser

Russian and Hebrew/Yiddish are my guesses.