The holidays: What's the most interesting/ strangest thing a family member said to you?

rationalRN

What was that famous quote from Star Trek when Spock falls for that human woman and she says that up until her Spock was a vegetarian!

I'm more of a Whovian, I might even consider this slumming, but a little googling turned up this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Share and enjoy!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now that's more my speed.

What was that famous quote from Star Trek when Spock falls for that human woman and she says that up until her Spock was a vegetarian!

I'm more of a Whovian, I might even consider this slumming, but a little googling turned up this:

Share and enjoy!

Now that's more my speed.

Excellent search terms The Vulcan Vegan - Bravo!

Second vid is hilarious.

Adam

Edited by Selene