Tea Party Cartoons

Selene

Thanks for the toons. To make them display, you just put the url in img between /img tags

854-04172009Siers.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

589-04162009Powell.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

221-04152009Siers.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

I would say these cartoonists and their papers don't like or agree with the Tea Parties like most of the MSM.

Yep Chris, the closest one is the last one.

I am having one in Hillside NJ on July 4th - all the local and federal elected officials will be invited, but none of them will be permitted to speak if they attend.

They are there to listen and then go away and either do something or they will be targeted in a primary - and that will be made clear.

It is similar to Frank Capra's Meet John Doe wherein no politician could become a member of the John Doe Clubs.

Adam

Edited by Selene

The last post sounds like a great idea.

Some people on the INTERNET are talking about going to Congressman's receptions when they are in their district. A reminder of who they really work for.

Chris:

Most Congress folks have three - five offices in their districts - I believe that with a little coordination, the local folks should be able to maintain a daily vigil with signs outside at least the 435 main offices in each district for one 5 day period.

If we were disciplined enough to coordinate the shifts, I know that I could take a 2hr shift for five consecutive days.

If, as I believe, all politics is local, the political scum that currently occupy the Congress would have to notice, even the drive by media might actually report the news.

On the day of the last Tea Party, I called Lautenberg's Office, the alleged Federal Senator for the Garden State of New Jersey, whose main Office in Newark is about 500 yards from where the Tea Party was held.

The young aide that answered the phone was incredibly effete and ignorant. Making statements that they did not know why they were having the Tea Party and that the Office did know how many were in attendance.

It is so pathetic as to be comical.

Adam

One of these centuries I will remember how to put the cartoon/picture up instead of the link!

Adam et al,

here is a link to one of my favorite cartoonists from the IBD. Scroll down and click on the little pictures to see them larger!:

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/Cartoons.aspx...324779250270160

Trouble is none of it is really funny as we begin to feel the pain.

I would advise that you join those of us, if you haven't already, and take heart from our growing numbers:

www.campaignforliberty.com 25April 148957, 148998, 149050

gulch

Edited by galtgulch

One of these centuries I will remember how to put the cartoon/picture up instead of the link!

Adam et al,

here is a link to one of my favorite cartoonists from the IBD. Scroll down and click on the little pictures to see them larger!:

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/Cartoons.aspx...324779250270160

Trouble is none of it is really funny as we begin to feel the pain.

I would advise that you join those of us, if you haven't already, and take heart from our growing numbers:

www.campaignforliberty.com 25April 148957, 148998, 149050

gulch

Rameriz is terrific, no question there - had a hoot on his April 1 wooden nickle one... :lol: