Launching the Newberry Gallery

Newberry

The fuel is...the life-giving fact of experiencing a moment of metaphysical joy—a moment of love for existence.

Ayn Rand

This March I am launching the Newberry Gallery in Santa Monica, California. It will be the place to show the best of my work and other contemporary representational painters and sculptors.

The first exhibition will be May 9th, 2009 at 7 - 10 P.M. You are welcome to attended.

If you would like to be updated on upcoming exhibitions and new works please visit here and join us by leaving your email.

Michael Newberry

Santa Monica - March 17, 2009

VPost.jpg

Venus Poster available http://newberrygallery.com/pub/post/venus.html

The fuel is...the life-giving fact of experiencing a moment of metaphysical joy—a moment of love for existence.

Ayn Rand

This March I am launching the Newberry Gallery in Santa Monica, California. It will be the place to show the best of my work and other contemporary representational painters and sculptors.

The first exhibition will be May 9th, 2009 at 7 - 10 P.M. You are welcome to attended.

May good fortune and success smile upon your efforts. Go get 'em!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Yes indeed, good fortune to ye in your gallery and sales - it does seem, in places anyway, that art does still have a good hold on wants, so hope it remains such in your area... :D

Thanks Robert.

If collectors can feel the love, effort, and care in an artwork then investing some of their discretionary income into art can be very gratifying.

Michael

Yes indeed, good fortune to ye in your gallery and sales - it does seem, in places anyway, that art does still have a good hold on wants, so hope it remains such in your area... :D

Thanks Robert.

If collectors can feel the love, effort, and care in an artwork then investing some of their discretionary income into art can be very gratifying.

Michael

Actually, along with good books, am inclined to say these are the best investments to make, under the present conditions...

Edited by anonrobt

Congratulations Michael - I'm sure this new venture will go well for you.

Always great to read about a Rand admirer who is not just peering through the slats of his shed, muttering as life's opportunities pass by. . . :o:D

Congratulations Michael - I'm sure this new venture will go well for you.

Always great to read about a Rand admirer who is not just peering through the slats of his shed, muttering as life's opportunities pass by. . . :o:D

Ruth,

Thanks for the best wishes. Rand is a great inspiration, and I am also fortunate to have very hard working, wise, and creative friends, both nearby and abroad. They give me a sense in being in Galt's Gulch.

Cheers,

Michael