Campaign For Liberty surging ahead all of a sudden...

Watch Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice this Sunday as he is featuring a company which is selling a video telephone which is going to incorporate the software of a still better video telephone called the Ojo which will be downloaded to all the phones they have already sold. The company is ACN a private company involved with multilevel marketing and they bought into the company, WorldGate, which created the Ojo. I own the Ojo and use it to keep in touch with friends who own it as well. Operates over the internet for $9.95 a month but if you buy it through the ACN the phone would only cost $99 but the monthly fee is then $29. The Ojo from WGAT www.ojophone.com costs more unless you get it from an Ebay auction.

There's another easy way to do this and even cheaper, it's called Skype. All you need is a web cam and the free software and calls are free anywhere in the world with other Skype users. You can also use it to call landlines for a small fee and take incoming landlines calls in some countries (not Canada of course). We use it in our family more and more.

Watch Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice this Sunday as he is featuring a company which is selling a video telephone which is going to incorporate the software of a still better video telephone called the Ojo which will be downloaded to all the phones they have already sold. The company is ACN a private company involved with multilevel marketing and they bought into the company, WorldGate, which created the Ojo. I own the Ojo and use it to keep in touch with friends who own it as well. Operates over the internet for $9.95 a month but if you buy it through the ACN the phone would only cost $99 but the monthly fee is then $29. The Ojo from WGAT www.ojophone.com costs more unless you get it from an Ebay auction.

There's another easy way to do this and even cheaper, it's called Skype. All you need is a web cam and the free software and calls are free anywhere in the world with other Skype users. You can also use it to call landlines for a small fee and take incoming landlines calls in some countries (not Canada of course). We use it in our family more and more.

GS, Remains to be seen if ACN reps can generate sales of their video phone. If they do it will increase orders of the Ojoenhanced phone they sell which will increase revenue for WGAT whose stock I own. THose of us who have the Ojo prefer it naturally to Skype. I have Skype too but simply don't use it. The Ojophone is a real stand alone phone.It rings, it enables you to identify caller by picture, and to use your computer simultaneously. Also the Ojo can be used in any room of your home and you are not stuck in front of your computer. Only uses less bandwidth to generate 30 frames per second picture with audio synchrony.

The Ojo software will enhance the ACN video telephone experience and sales should more up as the Ojo video phone sells better if shown in use rather than in a catalog. It is impressive.

I am glad you are happy with your SKype thing and use it but please don't discourage exploration of the Ojo.

It is one of my retirement plan options.

www.campaingforliberty.com 17Mar 6PM 118484, 8PM 119004, 9PM 119206 9:08 119346 9:41 119600

gulch

Edited by galtgulch