Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Chris:

I can't let your post die alone. lol

Erin Go Bragh!

Adam

I didn't drink a single drop of booze on St Pats.

Since in Australia it is currently the 18th of March 7.09pm (i.e. the day after St Pats), I think I should inform the OL community I have personally drunk an entire bottle of Perrier-Jouet (wonderful stuff) and may be working on a second bottle (with a friend) later. In addition I may have one or two Irish Whiskey's shortly.

'Tis the day after Sint Podrigs day, but I will tell ye a wee story.

Pat goes to his doctor and the doctor says he might have too much sugar in his blood and needs a urine test. So Pat goes home and tells his wife Bridgette that he needs a urine test, a just what might a urine test be? Bridgette says shes does not know and that Pat should go upstairs and ask Mike who knows about these things. Pat say: Jeyzus Mary and Joseph, but that Mike is a stuck up know-it-all. Bridgett say: Don't be so proud! Go ask him!. So Pat goes upstairs to ask Mike:. There is the sound of bumping on the ceiling and a few minutes later Pat comes down with a black eye, a bloody nose, a fat lip and his clothes all messed up. Saints Preserve Us! Bridgette says. What happened? Pat says: Well I went up and asked Mike what a urine test is, just as nice as you please. Well, be'god and begorrah he says to me: Go piss in a bottle! And I says go shit in your hat and the foight was on!

Ba'al Chatzaf