Bidinotto wows them

Thanks so much.

By the way, the link to the article on the TAS website has been changed to this one.

In the photo below, that's me in the middle, with the two award presenters, Tony Silber, editor and publisher of Folio:Magazine (right), and Kerry Smith, the president of Red 7 Media:

Folio-2.JPG

As I've said elsewhere, that's one small step for an individualist, one giant leap for The New Individualist.

Again, thanks to all who have been sending congratulatory messages. They mean a lot.

--Robert

Ed; I hope the gray in Robert's beard does not make the magazine is ageing him.

Naw, I think Robert is managing to do that all by himself. :-)

And he's doing it quite gracefully, I might add!

I missed our lusty singing (some might say "howling") of Broadway tunes at the Graduate Seminar this year, which I could not attend for reasons of family and work schedule. Maybe next year -- out here on the West Coast?

REB

Chris, Roger, Michael, Ed, Judith...thank you all.

As I said on my blog entry about the award, this is no doubt the first mainstream national journalism award that has gone to an article that concludes by advocating Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. That, to me, may be the most personally satisfying aspect of this recognition.

And now that The New Individualist has truly "arrived," there's no longer ANY excuse for those among you who have not yet subscribed to the magazine.