It's weird!

It's wierd! (misspelled just for Dragonfly) hehhehehehehe

Exactly one year ago I fell in love with a special human being. I had never met anyone like her before. Had the greatest time conversing with her for months. I fell in love. I fell in love without ever knowing what she looked like.

Of course then I saw her and (Valley Girl accent) It was like so totally ..."Sit boy! Sit!"

Damn. She is purty! She is......She is.............Sorry I am daydreaming...........

Oh well.

All I can say now is that after all the pity parties I threw for myself and after going so low and touching bottom I can say I am so very glad I knew her, er know her, er or somesuch.

Her name is Angie. I loved her. I love her now.

She is special, just get to know her.

And you just might discover something unique. About yourself.

I love ya Firecracker!

Hang in there! And always know that I know what you are talking about.

I live it everyday.

You have reached one.

Sometimes that is all it takes.

Love ya Sweetie!

Always have.

Always will.

gw

Angie is one of those remarkable individuals that is a rare find during a lifetime. gw, you SOB, thanks for giving her kudos and putting something that is obviously very personal out there.

Hey Jody! My wine swilling, butt munch buddy! (Shit I gotta be careful bad mouthing you cuz thats how I met Firecracker in the first place.)

You know what I am talking about.

Nothing can take away from Firecracker.

She is one of a kind!

Lets sing her praises as friends and admirers.

And lets hope she sends us dirty pictures!

We can dream, can't we!

You are loved Angie.

I hope more join this chorus.

YOU ARE LOVED!!!

Hey Jody? Have you heard? Barbara is all mine!!!!!!

Seems she likes pygmy monkeys and........

gw

Edited by gary williams

I love you too, Angie. But don't worry, not in that way. :lol: And I know somebody else who does too. Yes, in that way.

If you feel down, just picture me blowing up a balloon with my nose. That always cheers me up. :lol:

Gary and Jody,

It's great to see both of you back. Angie must be going through a rough time right now and I'm sure that she appreciates the support. I don't think she has dumped Victor so your declarations of love may be a wee bit premature.... but hey, don't let me stand in the way of internet love. She can certainly handle herself. Whatever she decides to do, I hope that you three will always look out for each other and stay friends. You stick together like glue.

I also send my support to Angie and I know (and believe that most on OL realize) that what happened with the plagiary issue had nothing to do with her. If she has been caught in the crossfire, I am truly sorry.

Kat

Oh, my god, how sweet you guys !! Thank you. I have a huge smile on my face, much needed. :) I take it Gary is extremely happy which is only obvious because it is jumping out at me from the screen. Good to see you back on OL, Gary. It's been a long time.

Jody, also thank you very much. You're an absolute doll. How's your son Chris and Lydia as well? I hope all is good. It's good to see you back as well !!

Girlie Girl, whatever, you'll never leave OL. You're like a permanent fixture here. Thanks honey. You're mischevious as always. You know, your nasal skills I am pretty sure far exceed my own. Hmmm....I might try it though. LOL I so wish I had a picture of you blowing up balloons with your nose. I'd have it plastered on the front page of my Flickr page for all to see. LOL Also you can sign up on Flickr without loading pictures. It's not a requirement. I know a few people there that don't have their own photo page but they signed on so they can join the different groups, comment on people's photos, etc. As for me, I'm doing pretty good considering, better than expected. Interestingly enough, you know me, analyzing as always as to why. I won't get into it here for obvious reasons.

Kat, also thank you for the kind words and support. As for Victor, well, obviously there are some major issues and I'm not a fool. I'm very disappointed in him, appalled and ashamed. It's extremely disgraceful. Victor and I have talked about this and that I am upset. That I am looking at him in a whole new light now which is to be expected with something such as this. I have a thing with pride and honor and always living up to those high standards without deviation, acting in accordance with what is conducive to life and attaining happiness. I'm tolerant to a point because I know that no one is perfect. But I can only tolerate so much. Have been through way too much shit in my lifetime and putting up with other people's BS. I'm so way past that now and I've found that the older I get the less tolerant I am becoming. It gets really old really fast. Same old shit. I don't need it in my life. My whole purpose is keeping the happiness I've attained and the life I have built for myself. All be damned if I will allow it to be destroyed now. I've worked my ass off to attain the life I have now.

Since this has gone down with Victor, it's all been up in the air. We've talked of course and he knows that I am deeply ashamed, disappointed in him, etc., and that things are not looking good. He has asked me to forgive him. You know, I have a lot to think about. The most important one though as everyone here has been talking about is deception, the unearned, as well as many others. To have a relationship that is just starting out and something as major as this comes up, especially with **deception,** on a scale this massive with so many people over a long period of time, it really makes you think and really so not good and obvioulsy is a major major concern of mine. But like I said, the Bloom thread had a beginning, a middle, but no end will be posted on OL. Those who know me will know the decision I will make.

Angie

To have a relationship that is just starting out and something as major as this comes up, especially with **deception,** on a scale this massive with so many people over a long period of time, it really makes you think . . .

I admire your honesty. Being so open to the world as you are here in this post suggests a great integrity. That is an inspiration.

It seems you temper reason with compassion, even love, and with hope. This suggests a good and great heart.

That you have satisfied the prurient questions without addressing the prurient takes real grace. However you temper reason, you let reason and emotion do their tandem work, which suggests wisdom, which means you will end up happy with yourself no matter what you decide.

That you make clear that you now draw the veil over the affair shows impeccable class. You make the entire waking dream less sordid and oh so very human, which is the lesson I had hoped all would draw as we shut the hell up about your private choices. As if we presumed you were too stupid, or a damsel, or a mere romantic woman, to be let alone to figger it out.

Which suggests the rest of us are foolish gawkers/thwarted moralists/gleeful bystanders, and that we wish we were more like you. Objectivish and Classy. I now think of you as a Garbo of the O-ish world. Funny that I, prurient me, will never know how the story turns out. I should hope you feel a small twinge of shadenfreude at that justice.

Edited by william.scherk

To have a relationship that is just starting out and something as major as this comes up, especially with **deception,** on a scale this massive with so many people over a long period of time, it really makes you think . . .

I admire your honesty. Being so open to the world as you are here in this post suggests a great integrity. That is an inspiration.

It seems you temper reason with compassion, even love, and with hope. This suggests a good and great heart.

That you have satisfied the prurient questions without addressing the prurient takes real grace. However you temper reason, you let reason and emotion do their tandem work, which suggests wisdom, which means you will end up happy with yourself no matter what you decide.

That you make clear that you now draw the veil over the affair shows impeccable class. You make the entire waking dream less sordid and oh so very human, which is the lesson I had hoped all would draw as we shut the hell up about your private choices. As if we presumed you were too stupid, or a damsel, or a mere romantic woman, to be let alone to figger it out.

Which suggests the rest of us are foolish gawkers/thwarted moralists/gleeful bystanders, and that we wish we were more like you. Objectivish and Classy. I now think of you as a Garbo of the O-ish world. Funny that I, prurient me, will never know how the story turns out. I should hope you feel a small twinge of shadenfreude at that justice.

I wish I had said that.

And yes Angie I am happy. I have you to thank for that and no other reason. (Why? I keep asking myself. wink wink)

Now if you all will excuse me I am taking a class in how to write cool stuff like William Scherk. It's great fun!

gw

Thank you, William. I'm a bit floored by your post, the way it is expressed, the sincerity, and good will shines through. Thank you. It is very much appreciated. I still think and feel that I had just got done reading my horoscope. Nothing in a bad way, just the way it was expressed. I am by no means stupid as most I am sure know or at least those that know me personally. I am capable of making decisions with eyes wide open and doing what is in my best interest. Have been doing this objectively since I was 17 or 18. For me, I have no desire to make this so public. My only desire is to make the decisions I need to make objectively and move on with MY life, in pursuit of my happiness, my goals, and my life. I am not one to dwell on matters and drag them out. I'm not one to keep persisting on a subject that's caused so many problems for so many, including myself. It makes no rational sense to keep harping on it. When one keeps harping on it, they cannot move on with their life. They're keeping themselves in a situation that is destructive and harmful to whatever degree. Make the decision and take action on what needs to be done to attain the life you had and value. It's quite simple, weigh all angles, look at it rationally, what the potentials are both for and against a decision, make the decision, and move on. You are doing what you think is in your best interest at that given time. I've made my decision. There is no sense in dwelling on it and keeping it at the forefront when it needs to be put to rest.

Again thank you, William.

Angie

I wish I had said that.

And yes Angie I am happy. I have you to thank for that and no other reason. (Why? I keep asking myself. wink wink)

Now if you all will excuse me I am taking a class in how to write cool stuff like William Scherk. It's great fun!

gw

Gary, I am happy that you are happy. I know your why !! I wanted to say thank you for starting this thread. It was and is very sweet of you for wanting to extend support. It is very much appreciated, considering what's been happening and I am feeling the love, that's for sure !! :) I also agree that William's post was way cool and very sweet.

Also thank you to those that have posted on this thread. Again very much appreciated.

Angie

Girlie Girl, whatever, you'll never leave OL. You're like a permanent fixture here.

I'm going to make a liar outta ya.

You're right, my nasal skillz probably do exceed yours. BUT...practice makes perfect. I couldn't even blow it up with my mouth, but I got bored and learned how to blow it up with both my nose and mouth. Try it...it's surprisingly satisfying once you learn it. :lol:

Yeah, they let me drive.

Girlie Girl, whatever, you'll never leave OL. You're like a permanent fixture here.

I'm going to make a liar outta ya.

You're right, my nasal skillz probably do exceed yours. BUT...practice makes perfect. I couldn't even blow it up with my mouth, but I got bored and learned how to blow it up with both my nose and mouth. Try it...it's surprisingly satisfying once you learn it. :lol:

Yeah, they let me drive.

Heheheh...hey, since we are sharing weird skills and just strange whatevers, did you know that I can blow smoke out of my eyes as well as milk or whatever else that is liquid, etc? :shocked: Eeewww, isn't that just gross? :sick: Don't ask how I discovered that. LMAO I can also wiggle my ears.

Yeah, we're all freaks. ;)

OMG...I would PAY to see that. Wow...

I know a lotta people who can blow it out their ass. :lol: I don't know a lot of other weird skills I have. I'm just generally really weird, so I'm told...don't have like...a utility belt with all kinds of weird shit to pull out of it. From the holsters. I should get one and put balloons in it. Ohhhhh, snap! :lol: Then when people are fucking with me, I can just pull one out and blow it up...then while they're mesmerized...POW! POW! POW! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGHGHHDIEGHHGKMUTHALSDHKAFUCKALJDSKFDIEJSLFKAJDS!!

They call me Kaptain K. Special K for those who know me well. *creeps off into the night*

Again thank you, William.

If I was an objectivist and not just occasionally objectivish and full of objectivisciousness, and if I were not 'the other way,' I would probably want to wrap you in a bear rug, hulk you up to my cabin and therein ravish you.

---------------

I did of course offer my thoughts in horoscope form, as a means to help people to heck and tarnation shut-for-land-sakes UP about certain matters. Of course now the others will be able to say, "Stop horoscoping ME, you horrible man."

At a minimum we all get dealt by our species a distinctive sense of quest, of justice, rightness and straightness and soundness and completeness. Some senses and stands seem born right into us all, and some seem acquired, but all may be honed by experience and attention and an active intelligence. Much of this withers away in most of us humans, it seems.

So, instead of the clang! of cupidity and self-delusion that I too often hear in Objectivishistic places, I heard a nice little tinkle of integrity. Me, I like it, integrity.

++++++++++++++

Mind you, I also very much enjoy jeering and hooting and whistling boorishly at the various clangers. And musing.

. . . now, what does the other hear when we speak, hmmm?

Scherk: the call of the loon; calliope careening out of control, clanging, hooting, boorish whistling, eggs cracking in a bowl, the drip drip drip of water torture

Phil: the wheeze of the bellows, the sighs of the tired monk, the rustle of Ancient Truths, the dying crackle of the fire, the guttering of the candle

Ellen: the sharp tap of heels on parquet, the quiet slam of a study door, the ripping off of opera gloves, a curse, the quiet ticktack of 195 words a minute of flawless prose, a sigh, a muttered, "as if I have to explain the obvious," a chuckle.

Barbara: a slow, steady measured scrape of a pen along parchment, a tink of nib against inkpot, a curse, laughter.

Lindsay Victor Michael SK, Emperor Rowlands, Emperors 1 through 47: The careful measured pace of a Don in a Quadrangle, the glorious Lanza-like tones of a man sniper human huffing with effort, the swish of a conductor's baton, the harmonic rhythm of rayoned thigh against rayoned thigh. The thwack of fat face meeting bark of tall tree. A curse: "Fucking Tree. I should KASS kick your pomowanker abstract-loving, slime-sucking tree traitor ass." An irritable croak, muttering, cork popping, screw-on bottletop removal, the sound of a rubber valve snapping open on a box of cheap australian red wine, glugging, "Hello, honoured guests, welcome to my party!" The throb of artificial emotions, like a cheap Albanian toy powerboat helmed by a maniac, screaming out of control as it rams itself into the Rocks of Passion The Unforeseen. Splashing. Choking, glugging, squelching.

"Ahoy there, dark skinned native fellow castaway, customer and servant. Welcome to my world. Bring me a coconut drink or I will conduct you into non-being The Red Zone. You are free to do anything you want, as long as you KISS my ASS, and help me maintain my delusions of Objectivishness."

EDIT: removed reference to Barbara on the phone with Ellen. Though both gracious and intelligent women with sharp pens and lucid, informative prose, neither of course consults in the least way with the other in real life -- as noted by a backstage correspondent. EDIT: edited for wholesomeness, added glosses.

Edited by william.scherk