So Sugary Sweet

CNA

I know there are many animal lovers on this site such as Kori and I wanted to post something that I was sent in email, although not humorous. This is so sugary sweet that you'll get cavities just looking at it. :) If it takes too long to load for anyone, please let me know and I'll reduce them.

cute21-1.jpg

cute20.jpg

cute19.jpg

cute17.jpg

cute15.jpg

cute14.jpg

cute13.jpg

cute12.jpg

cute11.jpg

cute9.jpg

cute8.jpg

cute7.jpg

cute5.gif

cute.jpg

cute4.jpg

cute10.jpg

cute2.jpg

cute1.jpg

cute18.jpg

Edited by CNA

Honey, I'm at a Cafe Internet place, waiting for a client who just phoned to let me know he'll be late. When you told me about this thread, I had to look. Awwww! It is cute! :)

I think all the OL animal lovers will get a kick out of this. Thanks for posting it.

Honey, I'm at a Cafe Internet place, waiting for a client who just phoned to let me know he'll be late. When you told me about this thread, I had to look. Awwww! It is cute!

I think all the OL animal lovers will get a kick out of this. Thanks for posting it.

Oops..added the pix that didn't come out originally in the first post. Yeah, I know Kori and Judith will absolutely love this. :)

Pardon my language, but...ohmyfuckinggod. (I hope those sweet animals didn't hear that!)

I think I almost literally died just now. *sigh* What is it with cute things anyway? What's with the incredible Those-Are-So-Cute-That-I'm-Gonna-Explode feeling I get when I look at cute things? Whyyyyyyyyyy??????!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks, Angie!