Sheryl Crow, global warming and toilet paper

Michael Stuart Kelly

Saving the Earth: The Biodiesel Bus Blog

The Washington Post

April 22, 2007

Sheryl Crow came up with an important new solution for global warming which she presented in her chronicles of her two week "Stop Global Warming College Tour." From the article:

I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming.

. . .

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.

Give this woman a wide berth. She didn't come to screw around. She came to solve global warming and I mean today.

I kid you not.

:)

Michael

I think Lance Armstrong should be very glad he has a new girl friend. Ms Crow: Get a life!

Lance Armstrong has a new girlfriend every week! He just holds on to his "official" girlfriend a long time, ha ha! Go Lance! ;)

I also like the idea of not using paper napkins, which happen to be made from virgin wood and represent the height of wastefulness. I have designed a clothing line that has what's called a "dining sleeve." The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve," after usage. The design will offer the "diner" the convenience of wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another barely used paper product. I think this idea could also translate quite well to those suffering with an annoying head cold.

The girl is a mess....

Boogers, food and poop, Oh my!!!

Some of this environmental stuff is just a little too weird for me. I can see reduce, reuse, recycle and conserving water and energy, but wiping your face on your sleeves and rationing bunwad as she is proposing is gross.

Kat

Here is a video of Rosie on Barbara Walters about this.

Here is the story:

Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

TMZ Staff

April 23, 2007

TMZ

The press is having a ball. The jokes about Sheryl Crow wiping out global warming, etc., are all over the place.

Michael

Like the proverbial broken clock, Rosie O'Donnell is finally precisely right! (Though certainly not at the rate of twice a day!)

More rational environmentalists seem to getting away from Ms Crow as quickly as they can. Two Democratic party activists on Tucker Carlson said the Democratic had the recognize the problems caused by more ordinary Americans with some of their Hollywood support.

Just heard a funny little joke about this on Conan:

"In order to help reduce global warming, Sheryl Crow has been encouraging people to only use one square of toilet paper when using the restroom. In other news: DON'T shake Sheryl Crow's hand." (or something to that effect)

Sheryl Crow has said that this business about the toilet paper was a joke. I looked at where she purposed the idea. I don't think it was a joke. I suspect a lot of people told here she should this was joke but I don't think people will believe her. I know I don't.

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning

And Billy likes to peel the labels

From his bottles of Bud

Hey Billy! I got a better idea as to what you can do with those labels............