Which Ayn Rand hero are you?

Im Howard Roark. Unsurprisingly. I always thought I was like Howard Roark.

But I'm not him, of course. Eddie Willers plus lots of sex with Dagny. That's me! Ha, ha!

I can certainly understand the "lots of sex with Dagny" thing, given I share similar lusts. I think that many Objectivists would agree. Hell, Im sure even some gay male Objectivists would go straight for Dagny.

Hah, I'm Roark.

But, honestly? For favorite character?

Francisco.

Omgomgomgomg. TOTALLY in love with Francisco. *rolls around*

~Elizabeth

Another "Dagny" here. I'd love to see how Angelina Jolie portrays her, by the way.

I'm more personally partial to Hank Rearden and, yes, Gail Wynand: Both men went along with being oppressed for their virtues, one managed to avoid being beaten down by the oppressors, the other did not. Yet both were richly drawn.

Roark and Galt were meant to be ideal men, and yet, and yet ... though among my favorites, they throw off fewer artistic sparks for me than for others. Perhaps because they're so clearly shown, when we meet them, as already having gotten past any temptation to give up on their own paths — Galt more so than Roark.

Another "Dagny" here. I'd love to see how Angelina Jolie portrays her, by the way.

I'm more personally partial to Hank Rearden and, yes, Gail Wynand: Both men went along with being oppressed for their virtues, one managed to avoid being beaten down by the oppressors, the other did not. Yet both were richly drawn.

Roark and Galt were meant to be ideal men, and yet, and yet ... though among my favorites, they throw off fewer artistic sparks for me than for others. Perhaps because they're so clearly shown, when we meet them, as already having gotten past any temptation to give up on their own paths — Galt more so than Roark.

I hear you, Steve. I love Wynand.

Francisco, though... oh my goodness. I find him the most vivacious of Rand's characters. Life just rockets out of him. Nothing can stop him! He's endlessly skilled, endlessly intelligent, endlessly passionate, and best of all, there's this light-hearted JOY frothing about. I love Roark's integrity, but. . . laugh!!

~Elizabeth

You are Dagny Taggart. You approach work and love with passion and competence; you know what you want and you know when you deserve it. You go girl!

Move over, Angelina. I am a much better Dagny.

Kat

~ Strange!

~ I'm Dagny!???

~ Where's my Wonder Woman costume (I know I left it around here somewhere...God, I hate that bra; I'm nowhere that big)?

~ I hate these 'forced-choice' questionnaires...especially when some 'choices' seem like only Groucho would pick.

~ At least I wasn't Cheryl (or, yuck, Ptui.)

LLAP

J:D

I have seen Michael and Barbara together so I know they are not the same person. Kori; It worth noting that only two of the heroes are referred to by nicknames Francisco and Henry Reardan. Was Frisco used only by Dagny.

Edited by Chris Grieb