"Atlas Shrugged" Quote

PalePower

E; If I remember the aunt is person who recognized Ellsworth for what he is. A quick look through The Fountainhead but I couldn't find the scene but I will keep looking.
Ellsworth was eleven years old when his mother died. Aunt Adeline, his father’s maiden sister, came to live with them and run the Toohey household. Aunt Adeline was a tall, capable woman to whom the word "horse" clung in conjunction with the words "sense" and "face." The secret sorrow of her life was that she had never inspired romance. Helen became her immediate favorite. She considered Ellsworth an imp out of hell. But Ellsworth never wavered in his manner of grave courtesy toward Aunt Adeline. He leaped to pick up her handkerchief, to move her chair, when they had company, particularly masculine company. He sent her beautiful Valentines on the appropriate day--with paper lace, rosebuds and love poems. He sang "Sweet Adeline" at the top of his town crier’s voice. "You’re a maggot, Elsie," she told him once. "You feed on sores."

"Then I’ll never starve," he answered. After a while they reached a state of armed neutrality. Ellsworth was left to grow up as he pleased.

• 2 weeks later...
These rocks, the thought, are here for me;waiting for the drill, the dynamite, and my voice; waiting to be split, ripped, pounded, reborn; waiting for the shape my hands will give them

-The Fountainhead pg. 16 (second page of the novel) 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence.