Congratuations to Landon

Kat

Congratulations, Landon, on landing your new job on Rand Road. Good luck and we wish you much success and happiness in your new position. May you climb to great heights.

Rock on,

Kat

Thank ya much ma'am. It's been great so far. I'm doing a lot of sorting I get to dress better. I have two things posted in my cubicle, the entire text of chapter eleven from anthem and the cover of Steve Ditko's "Beware The Creeper" #1.

I've had a hard time staying on track with my goals since my dad died and I dropped out of business school, but this just clicks, it is what I need to be doing to get my life back on track to where I want it.

Only real problem I'm having is I didn't realize how free I got with my swearing and use of raunchy jokes/stories during my time as a warehouse worker. It kind of reminds me of an episode of "Sex in the City", there are two characters on the show Samantha and Charlotte. Charlotte is the hopeless romantic who is a little prudish and Samantha is the totally vivacious permiscuous one. Because of this they got frustrated with each other and went back to their own circles of friends... when this happened Charlotte realized she was way to comfortable with sex talk and sex in general around her old friends. And Samantha came off as a prude with her new friend.

That's kind of how I feel now. I was one of the more sedate guys at the warehouse but I'm pretty bad in an office... bout another week and I'll be in the habit.

But thanks once again.

---Landon

I've said this elsewhere Landon, but once again, Congratulations! And take it from me and my personal experience, play your cards right, show them your value, and a cubicle can lead to great places.