My Football Team

Danneskjold

Well, every week my football team holds a talent show before practice. If you want the basic idea of this talent show, well...as far as music goes, we're about as good at playing instruments as our band would be at playing football. Our jokes, however, are pretty good. Here is where I'm going to post the funnier of the jokes.

(Important characters: Rory- Funny, senior kid, horrible at football, a little bit of a ***hole. Steve- Sort of awkward kid, never really had a girlfriend, nice guy though. Amacher- Village idiot. My team also has a no tolerance drugs and alcohol policy.)

Rory is sitting on the set of stairs looking down on the football field after practice. He's sitting with a bunch of guys including Steve and Amacher. The guys decide to try to set Steve up with one of the cheerleaders/dance team members walking around before practice. When Steve refuses Rory asks "What are you gay?" Amacher goes "Steve is gay? Seriously?" Rory replies, "No you idiot, I was joking." Amacher says, "Ok, good. Cause I thought we had a no tolerance policy."