Rush tattoos

BAMF

• 4 weeks later...

Girlie Girl,

Kinda sorta off the subject but do you have any tattoos? I know you are 17 but you know, nowadays can get tattoos many places even if you are 17. I got my first tattoo at the age of 18, 18.5 or so. I've never told anyone the true meaning of the first one and what it represents TO ME and why I got it but it is the Yin and Yang on the very low portion of my back on the right side. I actually have a total of 3, relatively small. The second one I got was added onto many years later. You seem to be the type that would have a tattoo or would ultimately get one.

Oh snap, I forgot about this thread. I will send you the pics in e-mail, Ange.

No, I actually don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any. I used to want some, but during that time period I was a total mess and wanted some just to have some. LOL. I MIGHT get a small one in the future, but I'm not sure where or what I'd want it to be of. I just would have a hard time permanently marking my body, especially if it didn't mean anything. Especially since I know that I still have a lot of growing to do. I mean, if I had gotten one in 6th grade or something it wouldn't mean shit to me now...it'd just be something I regretted. I always hate it when I see dudes with barbed wire tattoos around their biceps...or dragons...or some kind of stuff. I guess if it means something to them, that's alright, but I don't know. What are your other tattoos? I'm interested to hear what they mean to you.

You know, I actually don't even have any piercings...not even my ears! I'm totally accessory free. LMAO.

Girlie Girl,

Yeah, don't get a tattoo just because. If you do get one, get a tattoo that has some personal meaning for you. The yin and yang one to this day I do NOT regret as it has a profound meaning for me. For me and what it means to me, it represents what I had gone through and what I saw between the ages of 15 and 18 or so. That three year period and what I went through drastically changed my life in a VERY VERY good way. I don't want to go into details as to why I got all my tattoos and the profound meaning behind all of them. But I will never ever regret the yin and yang tattoo. I've been thinking about having it redone or should say touched up again. The black is starting to fade.

The other tattoo is a rip curl and also has some meaning to it but nothing like the yin and yang one. Relatively small, bikini line area and can be covered up easily. I had that done in Hollywood but the tattoo artist didn't do a very good job with it. A few years later I added to it to help with the first artist's screw up. Ultimately came out very nice. He did a wonderful job on it. Still pretty small and runs along the same area and can be covered up with bathing suit bottoms, etc. Well, when I got pregnant, you know what happens to a girl's tummy. Well, the pregnancy tore that tattoo up like you wouldn't believe. So much for that one but *might* eventually have it removed, not sure though. If the pregnancy didn't rip through it, I wouldn't contemplate having it removed. But the pregnancy did a number on it.

You struck me as someone that would have a tattoo or would get one. But I agree with you, don't get one unless it has some type of personal meaning for you and it isn't just because everyone else has it or you just like the looks of it type deal. For me, all my tattoos have meaning behind them, especially the first one.

LOL. I strike everyone as the kind who'd get a tattoo...I'm such a rebel. Nah, kidding. You know, I was thinking about tattoos the other day and I decided that if I'm still alive when I'm 70, I will get a huge crazy tattoo...possibly on my face. HAHAHAHA! Would be funny at my open casket.

One of my friends has a few tattoos. They're actually pretty cute. She has a sun and a moon on her shoulders. Also, she just got some on her feet. On one foot there is a teddy bear head and on the other is the bear's body. It sounds strange, but it's actually pretty cute. But those tats are fading already and she just got them. It's from wearing shoes and socks. Hehehe. One of my older sisters has my niece's name tatted on her shoulder. Now she's having another kid and I wonder if she'll put his name on there too.

It's good that you have meaning behind your tats. I would hate to get one and then look back and be like, "shit! this sucks!"

Have you ever read The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury?

Wow...I'm the queen of transitioning between thoughts... :lol:

Edited by Kori

LOL. I strike everyone as the kind who'd get a tattoo...I'm such a rebel. Nah, kidding. You know, I was thinking about tattoos the other day and I decided that if I'm still alive when I'm 70, I will get a huge crazy tattoo...possibly on my face. HAHAHAHA! Would be funny at my open casket.

One of my friends has a few tattoos. They're actually pretty cute. She has a sun and a moon on her shoulders. Also, she just got some on her feet. On one foot there is a teddy bear head and on the other is the bear's body. It sounds strange, but it's actually pretty cute. But those tats are fading already and she just got them. It's from wearing shoes and socks. Hehehe. One of my older sisters has my niece's name tatted on her shoulder. Now she's having another kid and I wonder if she'll put his name on there too.

It's good that you have meaning behind your tats. I would hate to get one and then look back and be like, "shit! this sucks!"

Have you ever read The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury?

Wow...I'm the queen of transitioning between thoughts... :lol:

Oh, that would be too much, across your face, honey, and open casket...HOLY HELL. OY Well, Victor wants to get my name tattooed on his butt. He'll be branded for life...LOL Me? hmmmm....not sure where I would put mine. Maybe Victor should answer that one. LOL

No, haven't read that book but the name sounds very familiar. There's a lady out here in OC that is tattooed from head to toe. I've seen her around on occasion and it is definitely an eyeful and a bit of a shocker when you see her for the first time. Apparently she has a rare skin disorder. There is no cure. When she was dxd with it, she decided to get tattoos to cover the scarring, etc. Well, the disorder eventually spread and she is now literally covered from head to toe.

Yeah, I'll stick with my small meaningful tattoos.

That lady sounds pretty badass. I'd love to see that.

LOL at you and Victor getting tattoos of each others' names. Too funny! If I ever got someone's name tattooed on me (but I wouldn't!) I think I'd get it on the inside of my eyelids. That way I could see it when I'm sleeping. ROFL! Ouchies.

Yeah...I'm thinking maybe a dragon all over my body. Or flames. Or maybe "suck it" across my forehead. Actually, I'm thinking it'd be hilarious to have kittens tattooed all over me. Anyone who doesn't think kittens are adorable is a heartless bastard. LOL.

Damn, now I'm thinking about all the tattoo possibilities. Maybe all the words to some book tattooed all over me...sheesh...I can't stop...

heheheheheh....instead of "Suck It" on your forehead, you should get "Bite Me." You probably won't get this but Victor probably will. I've got some stories with the words Bite Me. One in particular is the, dammit, I must have Bite Me written all over my damn forehead. LOL Nevermind. Inside thing. Or you can get one that says, "I'm with Stupid ----->"

LMAO

Edited by CNA

LMAO, Ange. You'll have to let me in on that inside joke.

Also, LMAO at "I'm with stupid." My sister was in the IB program in highschool, which is sort of a program for "smart" people...I guess. Well, anyway, the IB kids wanted to make a shirt that said, "I'm with stupid," and have arrows pointing out everywhere. Shit...I want one of those.

I know fa sho' that I want to get one that says, "BAMF" Just have to...

Shoot, I remember this episode of That 70s Show when the dad, Red, said, "When I die I want to be buried face down, so that the whole world can KISS MY ASS!" :lol: