From Fox News: Five ways Ayn Rand can save America

Backlighting

0CDEA331-2887-4C7C-8BFF-095E78497927.jpg
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The United States is mired in a political divide so deep it poses an existential threat to the nation, many believe. Ayn Rand said America can be saved by...

• Like 1

B,

I have never heard of Kerry Byrne before. He is the same dude who wrote the other Fox Ayn Rand articles you posted.

Here is his info on Fox (note, I made the links to Linkedin and Instagram live in the bio).

Kerry J. Byrne

Kerry J. Byrne is a lifestyle reporter for Fox News Digital.

He has been at the forefront of cultural trends in the U.S. and Europe since the 1990s, covering food, travel, sports and news.

Kerry was one of the first major-media craft beer writers in America and broke local and national news stories for a major New York-based publication.

He has also written for multiple sports news outlets has been featured on NFL Films and has been honored by the Pro Football Writers of America for the nation's best game reporting, feature writing and analysis.

Kerry lives in Manhattan while his hometown of Quincy, Mass., led the fight for American independence as the birthplace of John Adams, John Quincy Adams and John Hancock. Follow Kerry on LinkedIn or Instagram.

He looks like an interesting dude. From his Linkedin page:

image.png

To not give a somber impression, he pairs that photo with this:

image.png

Here is his Instagram pic.

image.png

And here is his website.

Kerry Byrne

I think he is one of those crazies who like to live in NYC. (And I should talk. I live right nest to Chicago. :) )

Just one question. Do you know him or is you he?

:) 

Michael

Michael,

I'm not Byrne and never heard of him before. He did write the other 2 articles. I suspect he may know Yarron Brook, since he quotes him quite a bit.

I'm surprised Fox, who are leaning left day by day, permits favorable articles on AR.

What's your take on it?

--Joe

P.S, you probably don't remember but I'm the one who initially suggested you have a "Horror File" section a bunch of yrs ago.

Joe,

I remember you.

I think you were the one to talk about putting things like turmeric and pepper and some other goodies my tea or coffee. I don't put them in my tea or coffee, but I do take them with water, even after all these years. :) 

If I were to guess about Fox, do you remember one of the places Roark worked where they had one architect for modern, another for classic, another for gothic and so on?

I bet Fox is doing something like that. And if that is the case, maybe Byrne is not even a Randian. He might have been assigned Rand and told to put a good spin on it.

I hope not, but that would not surprise me.

:) 

Michael