Trump 2024

ThatGuy

After much speculation, Donald Trump has officially announced that he is running for President in 2024:

BREAKING: Trump Announcement at Mar-A-Lago: 'America's Comeback Starts Right Now'

By Lincoln Brown 9:20 PM on November 15, 2022

"Whether it was with gleeful anticipation or a sense of foreboding, most conservative eyes were turned toward Mar-a-Lago Tuesday night for Donald Trump’s announcement that he was running for his second term as president of the United States. Should he win, he would become the 45th and 47th president.

"Trump took the stage at 9:00 Eastern, with his wife Melania in attendance, to the strains of Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the USA.” After thanking the audience, he told everyone watching that they were the heart and soul of a great movement in the greatest country in the world, adding that such a movement may never come again. “America’s comeback starts right now,” he said.

“'I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,' said Trump, to cheers from the audience. 'This won’t be my campaign. This will be our campaign together…. We’re going to bring people together. We’re going to unify people.'"

"Trump said the decline of America is being forced by Biden and the radical Left but that decline was not a fate that had to be accepted.…'This campaign will be about visions, issues, and success, and we will not stop or quit until we have achieved the highest goals and make our country greater than it has ever been before.'"

read more here:

b4a7dbd6-4429-4cb6-aa07-0b87b03e1eed-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Whether it was with gleeful anticipation or a sense of foreboding, most conservative eyes were turned toward Mar-a-Lago Tuesday night for...

Note: I had already started a thread for this topic.

But I like TG's title better than mine. Since I only wrote 2 posts, I'm migrating them here.

2024 Elections Starting Now in 2022

Trump just announced he is running for President in 2024.

eJvPg.4Wpjb.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Join President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, for a special announcement at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 9:00PM EST.

The big news for me is that he is explicitly making a campaign promise to do what he can to pass an Amendment to the Constitution to establish term limits for all members of Congress. He also promises to ban lobbying by former members of the government. I presume these are the higher offices.

An he promises--with emphasis on "this is personal for me"--to establish that elections will only be made by paper ballots and counted on the same day as the election..

I will have a lot more to say, but he also swore to dismantle the Deep State.

And there's this one...

It's even better than I remembered.

I couldn't get the tweet to indent, but there it is.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

I liked Trump's speech. It was spot on target, but ran a bit long. I was watching it on Fox but after an hour they went to commentators who talked over his speech, so I turned it to the Newsmax channel. They let The President speak.  

• Smile 1

4 hours ago, Peter said:

I liked Trump's speech. It was spot on target, but ran a bit long. I was watching it on Fox but after an hour they went to commentators who talked over his speech, so I turned it to the Newsmax channel. They let The President speak.  

Peter,

All of this was due directly to President Trump's first term.

Now he's after getting term limits for members of Congress, ban on politicians lobbying, ban on insider stock trading by members of Congress, paper ballots in ALL election, and on and on.

He's against China taking over America.

MAGA.

:)

Michael

Just now, ThatGuy said:

What better way to kick off a Trump 2024 campaign than with this?

"BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi stepping down as House Democratic leader after two decades as Republicans take control"

and this:
"BREAKING: The FBI has now leaked, one week after a pivotal election, to the Washington Post that the Regime’s raid on Mar-a-Lago was basically a political-op: 'Agents and prosecutors found no discernible business interest in the Mar-a-Lago documents'"

• 1 month later...