Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money

Matt Walsh is brutal here.

He analyzes an old clip of Trevor Noah interviewing a transgender freak trying to justify competing in women's sports. The reason? This clip from Trevor Noah's show is going viral right now for some reason.

Matt is right. Transgender women are not women. That is the fundamental issue on which all else rests.

If you are afraid to say that transgender women are not women, you already lost the argument, which is not really an argument. If you allow someone to say A is not A and I dare you to say different right to your face, and then you try to appease that, you are letting evil in through the front door.

Note, the main evil is not about transgender per se, although given the participation of the medical industrial complex and the mutilation of children, there is plenty of evil right there. The fundamental evil is to claim the opposite of reality is reality and try to make everyone live according to that.

Matt is an equal opportunity basher, too. He bashes transgender as not connected to reality and he bashes Trevor Noah for being a squishy hot mess of a spineless man.

:) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I'm cross-posting this since it is so relevant.

Just now, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Episode 28.

Transgenderism.

I have not seen this one yet, but I will shortly.

However, going by the outline, I am gratified to see this will be a great complement to my thread here on OL, Transgender Jazz - Follow the Money.

Except it looks like Tucker goes into way more of the gory details.

This topic is bad all the way round. 

It has to stop, especially so real people who suffer from this condition can get correct attention, not propaganda.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Last March, a transgender person, Aiden Hale (a biological female, Audrey Hale) shot up an elementary school in Nashville. Hale killed 6 (3 kids and 3 adults), then was shot and killed by the police.

Hale had a bunch of writings that the authorities kept suppressing, refusing to release them to the public.

Finally someone leaked three pages of them to Steven Crowder and he released those three pages to the public. They have been verified as real.

Lo and behold, Hale was a racist who raged against white people--and a homophobe to boot. 

The Nashville authorities? Are they looking into how Hale became a monster? Hell no. They put 7 cops on administrative leave for the leak. The leak, not the killing, is what they are worried about.

TENNESSEESTAR.COM

Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) confirmed on Wednesday that seven of its officers have been placed on administrative leave following the leak of at least three pages of Covenant killer Audrey Elizabeth Hale's manifesto to conservative commentator and comedian Steven Crowder, who published them Monday.

Crowder said his source was not among the 7 place on leave.

The dog that's not barking in this story is the money.

Follow the money.

The manifesto was obviously suppressed because it flies in the face of the transgender victimization agenda and the left's gun legislation efforts. But there's a deeper reason.

How in hell did Audrey Hale, a sweet pretty young girl transform over time into a monster who shot up innocents in an anti-white racist rage and rampage?

Well, there's the Medical Industrial Complex and Big Pharma. How about that idea, hmmmmm?

Think about that one. There was some serious fuckery going on with Hale's head and biology through brainwashing pressure and Big Pharma chemicals. And it went on for years. Let's not forget that all this transgender fuckery costs a fortune and the government pays for it.

The authorities do not want people asking about that. Setting aside all the yelling and propaganda, what is the real story?

It's this. The Medical Industrial Complex is manipulating emotionally vulnerable people and children, then mutilating (and sometimes killing) them for gobs of money. What's more, they are creating human monsters as a by-product.

This is not America. This is an attack on America. Some treasonous bastards are selling out to get rich on government money by doing this.

There are serious people now on it. This will stop and, hopefully, the assholes doing this crap will be punished.

Michael

This is a sense of life issue.

On the political side, the Predator Class wants to ram the transgender agenda down everyone's throat.

On the sense of life side, the public is reacting with a big-ass shrug when it reaches the level of the Miss Universe contest.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The organization running the Miss Universe pageant has declared bankruptcy as two guys get ready for the competition.

Get woke, go broke.

No matter what the WEF says.

They are still going to hold this year's pageant, in El Salvador of all places. And then, either the Predator Class bails them out, or it is crash and burn.

But El Salvador... Hmmm...

Bitcoin slurping up the fiat money of the crazies... I like it... :) 

Michael

You have to hear this to believe it.

We need to take people like this at their word.

How many have had their brains addled in Big Pharma concoctions? Meaning, how many are going to pop into public violence out of the blue like the last one did?

People like kind of person show to be perfect martyr material for their hatred. As they slaughter innocents somewhere, suicide by cop no object. They mean it. 

The Medical Industrial Complex has to own this. They created it.

Michael

• 1 month later...

The transgender wing of the Medical Industrial Complex (that is mostly funded by the government) bought and paid for a Republican governor in Ohio.

Governor Mike DeWine vetoed legislation prohibiting the mutilation of children's sex organs by doctors. 

There is good news, though. The Medical Industrial Complex bought DeWine cheap. He apparently sold out for $40k, which is such a small amount, I wonder what else they have on him.

But the Republicans in Ohio's congress were not amused.

They overturned DeWine's veto.

TRENDINGPOLITICSNEWS.COM

In a firm rebuke to Governor Mike DeWine, the Republican supermajority in the Ohio House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to override his veto, forcing

Sanity is slowly returning to America.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

The elitist ruling class want to mutilate the genitals of children because each child represents a cool million dollars on up from the government to the Medical Industrial Complex. That means there is plenty of money to spread around at the top.

The rest of the people don't want this.

And they don't want men competing in female sports.

The following is just a taste of the backlash that is coming.

Michael

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Megyn Kelly did a 180 on transgenderism.

WLTREPORT.COM

Recently, former Fox News host Megyn Kelly issued what appeared to be a heartfelt apology about her previous stance on gender dysphoria.

You can see her apology without opening the article:

I'm glad Megyn came to her senses.

But I don't get something critical inside myself about this. I see it in [people like her and and know it exists. But I don't know how it feels.

How do these people--ones who put themselves in the spotlight to be the arbiters of truth for everyone--miss something so basic about reality as the concept of "undoable"?

When you make a change in a minor or adult that you can't undo, that's not a peer pressure issue or a team sport or social movement or a narrative.

That's reality. 

When you chop fleshy things off of kids, these things don't grow back.

How do all those intelligent bearers of the true truth miss this? 

I'm not being rhetorical.

Megyn has a good intelligent mind. She's so intelligent, she managed to correct herself and realize she committed an atrocity with her support of this butchery and feel contrition. 

But her apology reminds me of people who left Scientology and then talk in wonder about how they believed--really believed as true--in Xenu, the galactic warlord, and invisible thetans that stick to your body like ticks while calling all that science. 

I've seen moral panics before, but I've never seen such expensive and technology-based mutilation of children accepted and promoted as a social good, that is intelligent people thinking it socially virtuous to mutilate the genitals of kids by using the latest findings in science to do it more and do it better. 

The only exception I know of is circumcision among Jews. But I get the hygienic reason of where that came from and the centuries of tradition. Also, the physical damage is minimal when compared to what transgender surgery does. And, let's not forget, that tradition started in a society where, in the vast majority of non-Hebrews, child sacrifice by burning newborn children alive was a common ritual. Confusing times...

I still don't like it, though.

But I despise the transgender movement and all the Big Med government money funding it. Without crony corporatist money, the transgender movement would not be a thing. It would be physically impossible.

This is the fault of the rich people who pay for it and the politicians who kick in government funds.

And that means all those doctors and nurses and big pharma employees, everyone in the field, mutilate kids--chop these kids up alive--so they can buy their groceries and live in their homes and drive their cars and send their kids to college and watch their entertainment and, and, and...

Bah...

Fuck all of them.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

I posted the following article here for one reason only.

It calls the entire transgender project a "revolt against reality."

THEFEDERALIST.COM

Instead of gender ideology, and the injuries it inflicts through its revolt against reality, we need a return to do-no-harm medicine.

The article is OK and makes many good points, but it misses the promise in the phrase "revolt against reality."

Could there be a phrase more tailored to an Objectivist audience? Objectivist and Rand-friendly intellectuals don't need to dig into the muck of a bad idea to get to fundamental principles in this case. A conservative intellectual just now served it up on a silver platter. 

It's the phrase "revolt against reality."

To be sure, that is not the focus of Nathaniel Blake, the author of the article. His focus is on how harmful transgender medicine is and how, underneath, it is malpractice.

Well, trans medicine is indeed harmful and it is indeed malpractice. It is not "do no harm" medicine. When used on children, it starts with inflicting harm, then tries to wiggle the "do no harm" aspect in after the damage is done.

This article also lists a lot of ways in which trans medicine harms people and leaves permanent damage. And that is good to expose and talk about.

But Blake leaves untouched the core philosophical issue underneath the phrase "revolt against reality."

No problem. I'll throw a little light on it if no one else will.

The issue is the derivation of principles and rights.

Q. How do you know if a principle or right is valid enough to impose it on the rest of mankind?

A. The answer is easy. A principle or right is valid to the extent it conforms to reality. Boom. Done. Full stop.

Q. Who should do the imposing?

A. When people exercise the power to impose principles and rights on others (that is, defend them with force), these people can only be valid--using reason--in that role if their first allegiance is to reality. Another full stop.

Here's another way to say it. Reality is the standard for measuring principles and rights.

So what about this transgender mess? The trans proponents keep talking about the rights of individual children and principles involving choice. But here's the rub. These rights and principles are valid only if they conform to reality. They can only be dealt with by force in a rational society if reality is used as the standard.

And what better show of force is there than chopping off the penis of young boys and chopping off the breasts of young girls when these organs are not diseased? Talk about initiation of force. This is initiation of force in spades.

Children cannot OK or deny initiation of force against them at a principle and right level because their brains have not developed so they they are rational enough to deal with wider social abstractions.

And parents do not have the right to butcher their children or authorize someone else to do it. They just don't. Just like they don't have the right to abuse their children sexually or authorize someone else to do it. Is it really necessary to go into why? If needed, we can do that later.

But most of all, the butcher (the doctor) does not have the right to butcher children because a person without the right to authorize it (the parent, or worse, some bureaucrat) authorizes it.

So what is the philosophical issue that makes all this possible? It is a "revolt against reality" and the playing field is the issue of principles and rights.

If you use reality to derive principles and rights, you never get to mutilation of children. Never. There is no rational way to justify mutilating children when reality is the standard. It doesn't matter what rights or principles a perpetrator may claim.

But if you derive reality from rights and principles as your main way of thinking, if you somehow deduce reality into existence in your thinking (which can't be done, but can be thought), and if you sell that hogwash to others based on verbal tricks and misdirection, you can then choose a right or principle on whim, one that sounds good, rationalize the hell out of it, and claim "this is reality" instead of the same reality we all observe.

That is the philosophical issue.

Do you derive rights and principles from reality or do you deduce reality from rights and principles?

As the bard said, "To be or not to be. That is the issue."

You can't revolt against reality. You can only try based on flawed logic. And then you fail in reality.

This issue is just screaming for some Objectivist or Rand-friendly intellectual to delve into it on a deeper level. And then spread the message far and wide on up to the seats of power. Like I said, this issue is delivered to O-Land on a silver platter. 

But I hear thundering silence. Where are these people? These Objectivist and Rand-friendly intellectuals?

Deducing their own reality from the principles and rights they adopted?

Hmmmmmm?...

Thank about it.

When one uses reason as the standard of cognitive thinking, the source of evil, the foundation, is always denying reality as the given (metaphysics) and axiomatic (epistemology).

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have to deal with the present and the future in order to change the world and move on from authoritarians.

But sometimes it is fitting to look at the not-so-distant past.

I had heard rumors about this, but I never saw pictures except in parodies in movies.

But you know who knew (and knows) all about this recent past?

The Medical Industrial Complex, that's who.

The Medical Industrial Complex.

The prevalence of crossdressing among the Nazis hints at a hidden mangled emotional hook in victims that Big Med used to perpetrate their transgender scam on the world and disfigure countless youths while they filled their pockets with government money, and blackmailed politicians and other people in authority galore.

They used this emotional hook in propaganda and policy campaigns to get their lab rat prospects, and they used distorted happy talk about freedom and rights to sell it to a philosophically lethargic public.

Instead of being a benefactor to humanity, the Medical Industrial Complex is turning out to be one of the biggest deceptive parasites in human history.

At least with a brutal dictator, you know he is the enemy. You can fight him. You don't go to him for help when you suffer anxiety or are vulnerable health-wise like you do with doctors.

Michael

I may have mentioned this before? Part of the song is used in an Amazon Prime commercial: Christine and the Queens “Full of Life.” ‘She” was a male when born, if I get the story right, but is now a female . . . in mind. Very sad sounding song with the “F” word.