Earthquakes in Grid Pattern? See for yourself...

Earthquakes in Grid Pattern? See for yourself...

This one is important.

Some serious monkey-business is afoot.

Start with this video. It looks like a conspiracy theory from a religious person, but the facts are correct.

You don't have to agree with an end-of-times interpretation to look at the facts.

So look.

eNXyhO7rjRgMfX9n0WF4Fmdy_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT JOINING CHARLIE WARDS INSIDER'S CLUB CLICK HERE; https://drcharlieward.com/ 📧 Charlies FREE Newsletter https://DrCharlieWard.com 💥 Get the latest information on 5G at...

I myself looked. And here is what I did. I went to the website and saw for myself. This shit is real.

The friggin' video said links were provided below the video, but there were none. I will provide links, though.

So let's do this.

Note. If you follow along and do what I did on your own computer or device, at least during the current time, you will see what I am providing below.

And for the record, I am documenting this with screenshots and links.

1. First go to the following site and click on the links given in the image below. 

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC).

This is what the site looks like on my computer as of this post.

image.png

2. On the new page, you should see something like the following. I have highlighted the the Canary Islands, Spain Region and the Zoom Controls. (On my computer, I can also use the Mouse Wheel for zooming. Also, left-click anywhere on the map at the link and you will be able to move the map around.)

In the left column, notice how many Canary Islands, Spain Region earthquakes there are. This will be different for you since this is dynamic information. Also, somehow, I managed to set my time frame for the last 48 hours. I believe you will have a shorter time frame. But if you want a different time frame, click around the site at other links and you will eventually find where to change the setting. (Sorry, since 48 hours works for this point, I'm too lazy right now to go over all that hunt and peck stuff again. :) )

At any rate, start zooming in on the Canary Islands on the east coast of Africa. Zoom in on the red circle blotch.

image.png

3. Here are some screenshots of what it looks like as I zoom in.

First zoom. I'm making the pic a little smaller for easier scrolling.

image.png

Second zoom. Notice that the red circles, indicating earthquakes. They are really intense on the island of Santa Cruz de la Palma.

image.png

Third zoom. This is just the island of Santa Cruz de la Palma. Look at that concentration of earthquakes in the south.

image.png

Fourth zoom. Look at how the earthquakes are aligning in a grid pattern.

image.png

Fifth zoom. That grid pattern is not a glitch.

image.png

4. So what does all this mean?

The first thing is that earthquakes do not happen in nature in grid patterns. They happen in random patterns, even when close together. So this sucker is being engineered.

The second is that the earthquakes are impacting a volcano on the island, making it erupt and flow. See here.

imagen.aspx?-P-2fL4Jfo8HOMjpXxYfBkRWzFQO
WWW.EFE.COM

The area around the volcano that erupted on the Canary Island of La Palma was shaken by some 79 earth tremors early Sunday, the Spanish National Geographic Institute (IGN) said.. Dozens of earthquakes hit...

According to the conspiracy theory people, this is happening to provoke a massive tidal wave that will obliterate the eastern seaboard of North and South America. That means Washington DC and New York.

With the ensuing chaos, it would be easy for the Biden junta to declare martial law. Or the globalists to step in.

On the other hand, if these earthquakes are being engineered by the Chinese or Iranians, etc., what better attack on the USA?

I don't yet understand the physics involved, so I'm leaving open the possibility that these engineered grid-pattern earthquakes are simply an experiment in volcano control and it's all copacetic. But I'm only doing that as a technicality. After seeing what the bad guys have been doing these last few decades with bioweapons, stolen elections, financial bullshit, endless wars for profit, etc., I put a lot more stock on an evil, hostile motive behind it all.

At the very least, this needs to be looked at and explained to the public.

And quick.

Michael

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

At the very least, this needs to be looked at and explained to the public.

My first guess was that this was an artefact of graphic representation of a 'swarm' of earthquakes -- the 'swarm' happening in the magma chambers -- where the scaling of location data is re-imaged by a mapping utility. Something like that. 

Since we don't have a vulcanologist on call or on staff, one is left looking for an explanation that is not too technical and accounts for the phenomena in the depictions. 

Attempt at explanation 1:

A stab at explanation 2:

-- what I glean from these explanations is that the grid pattern is an artefact of Latitude and Longitude notation.

Any buyers?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Any buyers?

William,

Frankly, no.

I appreciate the attempt to simplify the worry in the first video.

But your second video, to me, is just one more expert trying to tell people that common sense doesn't work in this particular case because heartland people are too fucking stupid to understand science.

But this case is even worse than the coronavirus traveled by itself over hundreds of miles through bats to a lab in Wuhan that had nothing to do with it.

Your so-called expert doesn't mention why this grid pattern doesn't appear at other volcano clusters on the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre site where random patterns appear.

And there are a lot of volcano clusters on that site.

Duh...

Fuck him.

I get it that he doesn't like the exaggerated urgency and hysterical thing conspiracy theorists engage in. I'm not crazy about that either. But to snark about one dude as he makes a gross error that any 6 year old can see makes him just plain stupid or a paid toady of the bad guys.

I'm willing to entertain the idea that this grid pattern didn't occur due to malice. I'm open to seeing what is out there.

But not that this grid pattern doesn't exist at all. Not when I can see it with my own eyes.

And I'm especially not willing to be instructed by assholes like this guy when they can't even walk and chew gum at the same time because they are too busy congratulating themselves at how smarter they are then heartland people.

They can control the fucking narrative.

But they can't control fucking reality.

Enough of this shit.

Enough of this shit in the name of science.

Enough of this shit, period.

Michael

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But to snark about one dude as he makes a gross error that any 6 year old can see makes him just plain stupid or a paid toady of the bad guys.

William,

In order to be fair, I went to his channel to see.

As of last April, here is what he looks like:

image.png

That's your expert in all his glory.

:) 

Going by the titles of the earlier videos on his YouTube Channel, I think it remote that he is a paid toady of the bad guys.

That means he's just plain stupid.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
22 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Any buyers?

Frankly, no.

Your second video, to me, is just one more expert trying to tell people that common sense doesn't work in this particular case because heartland people are too fucking stupid to understand science.

Well, other readers may find the second stab at explanation fits the facts quite well.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the grid pattern is an artefact. If the seismic reports have only two decimal places in their Long/Lat notation --  precision is lost. He says in the shownotes/description "The coordinates of the quakes are rounded up/down to the nearest hundredth decimal place."

In the second video, at ~1:42 the fellow shows another seismic visualization -- this time in 3D interactive. That shows a different pattern than the 'rounded up' notation in the 2D maps freaking a few people out.

Eg, 

LAPALMA_1-44%20screenshot.png

IGN: Interactive, Precise 3D Map of Earthquakes & More https://ign-esp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...

12 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

It seems pretty obvious to me that the grid pattern is an artefact.

William,

ALL graphic measurements are artifacts.

Including the rest of the "artifacts" on that site (and, from what I have seen, no other grid patterns).

The word "artifact" does not make you a "superior one."

And the world "artifact" does not make the grid pattern go away.

There's a reason the grid pattern appeared. People with brains want to know why.

In fact, that's how science works! It always starts that way.

Michael

Here is a Reddit thread on the potential for a Tsunami from the La Palma volcano.

Cumbre Vieja Volcano on La Palma - Potential Tsunami Source for the North Atlantic

On another Reddit thread, here is another person who looked around the site for other grid patterns and did not find any.

One thing is for sure.

There is a reason that grid pattern exists and it is not because "superior people" understand science and can say the word "artifact."

Michael

I haven’t looked at the videos or interfacing for reading the maps, but my first thought was how are earthquakes measured ? Are there arrays of sensors ? At first glance my thought was, what is the topography / population density of the area? Could the readings be from sensor arrays layer out in a grid pattern that are part of a study for a suitable location for a ground based large dish like telescope site ?( I think the largest one just ‘broke’ and I think they want to build another one)

Second thought was those bastards figured out how to use Tesla vibration science to take out the opposition to the Great Reset.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, tmj said:

I haven’t looked at the videos or interfacing for reading the maps, but my first thought was how are earthquakes measured ? Are there arrays of sensors ? At first glance my thought was, what is the topography / population density of the area? Could the readings be from sensor arrays layer out in a grid pattern that are part of a study for a suitable location for a ground based large dish like telescope site ?( I think the largest one just ‘broke’ and I think they want to build another one)

Second thought was those bastards figured out how to use Tesla vibration science to take out the opposition to the Great Reset.

T,

The main problem for me is saying 2+2=4 for counting blue dolls and 2+2=56 for counting red dolls.

Why? Because one system is for blue and another is for red. Duh...

The sad fact is we live in a postmodern world.

The same site, considered as authoritative the world over, uses one system to show grid patterns for quakes. Nowhere else does it show grid patterns. And there are quakes galore on that site.

Yet the geniuses think the grid patterns appeared on that site, but only in that one place, by magic or coincidence.

Why? Because they know science and no one else does. Duh...

And bat-fucking soup infected the entire world, huh?

The experts told us so.

Man, with experts like these, who needs cavemen?

I used to respect experts.

Now I think most of them are about as superior to Holy Rollers as worms are superior to snails.

I hope that idiot in his bedroom does not live in the East Coast if shit goes down.

I think he's an idiot, but I still feel a little empathy since he is a living creature of some sort.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I watched the video and then started fiddling around with my mini device , so a little hit or miss on map enlargement, I think I reached the highest resolution in an interactive map from the Spanish geo people at this site 

VIEW-Terremotos-Proximos.png
WWW.IGN.ES

Visualizador de los terremotos localizados en las áreas próximas a la Península Ibérica e Islas Canarias

This map shows less of a discrete pattern of reported quakes. I got there by following links from the site mentioned on the video and looking for the agency that was reported as the source for the data.

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

As someone elsewhere wrote about this, "And where are all the cargo ships at?"

bomb-cyclone.png
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

The U.S. West Coast is about to be bit by an extreme weather system described by meteorologists as a "beast of a bomb cyclone."

Im not following, where are they? 

9 minutes ago, Marc said:

"beast of a bomb cyclone."

Here on Delmarva we are hunkering down for a surprise, "nor-easter." Thunder storms this afternoon and then high winds and inches of rain. There is supposed to be a test of the alarm system at 4pm too, with a script traveling across TV screens and fire sirens going off everywhere at once. That could be frightening if you notice sirens coming from all the points on the compass. I might have thought it was a tornado or a nuclear attack from China and/or Russia. 

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Im not following, where are they? 

Off the Left Coast, in the Pacific...the insinuation, like the earthquake grid, that this is a controlled weather event designed to destroy the cargo ships...(Not my personal view, but the claim I see going around; just reporting the similarity to the earthquake grid theory...)

52 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Off the Left Coast, in the Pacific...the insinuation, like the earthquake grid, that this is a controlled weather event designed to destroy the cargo ships...(Not my view, just reporting the similarity to the earthquake grid theory...)

Wow!!!!

What did the Nazis do when they knew that they were going to lose? 

That moment when they all started to realize that they had months, weeks, days or hours left.

What moves did they make? 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Marc said:

What did the Nazis do when they knew that they were going to lose? 

That moment when they all started to realize that they had months, weeks, days or hours left.

What moves did they make? 

I think some of them loaded up a bunch of submarines with gold and other treasures and made plans to catch up with them which doesn't really seem like a good plan , unless the captains were like really really good Nazi, otherwise they would have smiled and said hasta la vista nazi. And then some blew their brains out , but the majority probably just ran and hid.

Just now, tmj said:

I think some of them loaded up a bunch of submarines with gold and other treasures and made plans to catch up with them which doesn't really seem like a good plan , unless the captains were like really really good Nazi, otherwise they would have smiled and said hasta la vista nazi. And then some blew their brains out , but the majority probably just ran and hid.

So that being said, the powers to be today, are loading up their money , probably in Bitcoin, or fleeing, or killing themselves, or hiding , n'est pas? 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So what does all this mean?

The first thing is that earthquakes do not happen in nature in grid patterns. They happen in random patterns, even when close together. So this sucker is being engineered.

Is Someone Making Artificial Earthquakes under La Palma?

On 10/24/2021 at 2:26 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The second is that the earthquakes are impacting a volcano on the island, making it erupt and flow.

I think this statement reverses causality -- in that magma flows 'frack' the rocky substrate, which fractures are the source of the seismic events.

The link above contains not overly technical explanations that can help skeptics re-adjust their priors ...

lapalmaInteractive_3MX.gif