2020 Election Smart-Ass Humor (before and after the election)

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

LOL

Friggin' goose-steppers...

:)

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

LOL

Friggin' goose-steppers...

Michael

Those compilations have been being put together for about 15 years now (I've seen 4 or 5 different ones, myself). I don't understand how it doesn't make a difference. How do people still watch News???

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

LOL...

This critic is sloppy.

Sidney Powell also left out the oppression of 4 year old transgender aspirants and the damage done by statues of Confederate soldiers.

The lawsuits are racist.

Michael

Never seems to be a shortage of phony Trump supporters turning on their own with demoralizing "hot takes" like this, or a shortage of those trying to steal defeat from the jaws of victory. With "friends" like these, who needs Hanoi Hannah?

(Ever notice that they all speak alike, as well?  They always walk into a party like they're there to shut down a good time. "Bad news, folks..." "Sorry, but..." "I'm not a lawyer, but I know about such and such, and I hate to tell you..." that air of pseudo-authority, talking down to others as if they have some special insider status/vantage point of view...I suspect this has something to do with "influencer" techniques and "story-war" framing...)