Music

Kat

82998623v14_240x240_Front.jpg

The 2007 calendar you see only has one image, Reagan. Apparently Cafepress censors allow politicians more readily than other celebrities. Their guidelines prohibit use of images of famous people so unfortunately, most of the images that we planned to use for the calendar have been given a no-go. :(

Kat

82998623v14_240x240_Front.jpg

The 2007 calendar you see only has one image, Reagan. Apparently Cafepress censors allow politicians more readily than other celebrities. Their guidelines prohibit use of images of famous people so unfortunately, most of the images that we planned to use for the calendar have been given a no-go. :(

Kat

Kat,

One image? Why can't we use other images that are already seen in the store...like Einstein, Buckowski, Pollock, etc? I could sumbit more art until the 'approved 12' gets in for a full calender.

Edited by Victor Pross

Kori,

For my painting plans, I have decided to include Manson and M&M in the book. Now, being the youngest person here, I think, I would like to get your opinion of two other music modern music icons or idols that should be included. Select wisely.

In time, the images may be added to the store. http://www.cafepress.com/victorpross

Ohhh, that's a good question. I'd like to answer it right now, but I need to give it some thought and I must go right now. How modern? I forget, this is not ALL musicians, is it? Also, I'm not the youngest here, I believe Jeff (Danneskjold) is. :lol::) I will definitely think about this and get back to you.

Also, I'm VERY glad you decided to include those two. They are so right for it that it's almost kooky.

You could do something funny with Manilow. Also you could make an interesting Eminem one too. You'd just paint a HUGE middle finger flipping off the guy looking at it, then Eminem behind it. Lol.