Project Veritas and Persuasion

I am laughing at all the people with horrified reactions to Weissgerber. Sanders is a Marxist and his campaign people will naturally be Marxists. Of course they make excuses for gulags. Gulags are necessary in their system. They in fact love gulags. Naturally and obviously, not shockingly or surprisingly. Now, they understand that healthy people do not approve of gulags so they usually hide their approval and even love for gulags. He didn’t know a camera was on and let slip his love of gulags, etc. I just find it kind of cute when people are surprised to learn that people who dream of anti-individual outcomes are happy to employ anti-individual means.

55 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I just find it kind of cute when people are surprised to learn that people who dream of anti-individual outcomes are happy to employ anti-individual means.

I'm not surprised.  The question I'm wondering about is if Sanders himself is "surprised."  Does he know what people in his campaign are saying amongst themselves?

Ellen

On 1/21/2020 at 2:40 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

What is Bernie Sanders saying about Weissgerber?  Is Sanders disowning him - loudly?

Ellen

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1220402368438767617?s=20

James O'Keefe on Twitter: "Not only is the @BernieSanders campaign not firing Martin Weissgerber, they told the @CharlestonPD that they are "standing by him""

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1220402368438767617?s=20

James O'Keefe on Twitter: "Not only is the @BernieSanders campaign not firing Martin Weissgerber, they told the @CharlestonPD that they are "standing by him""

Not good for Sanders' image - I hope - at least among his older admirers.  The young ones might not know better than Weissgerber's Soviet revisionism, having been carefully mistaught.

Ellen

On 11/1/2019 at 1:29 PM, william.scherk said:

Just think of me as a helpful editor ... adding a URL is pretty simple. I'd suggest you try it out sometime, but those suggestions have never worked.

Maybe you are right. Maybe Schitt should be required to correct himself because I heard today where there are twenty recent instances of Adam Schiff misquoting a transcript, changing the meaning of what was said, or using partial sentences to prove his lying points about our President. Isn’t that illegal? What if Schiff vanishes? What if he is “slimed?” Who ya gunna call, “Ghostbusters?” Peter

From The New York Times by Sheryl Gay Stolberg: Schiff, Calling Trump ‘Wrathful and Vindictive,’ Sees Tweet as a Threat. . . . .  Mr. Schiff, a California Democrat who is the trial’s lead prosecutor, also said he took it as a threat when Mr. Trump attacked him as “a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man,” on Twitter earlier Sunday morning. “He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!” Mr. Trump warned.

. . . . “Do you take that as a threat?” asked Chuck Todd, the show’s host.

“I think it’s intended to be,” the congressman replied.

• 2 weeks later...