Solution for North Korea Nuclear Threat

The best comment I heard in the mainstream all day.

It comes from Rush Limbaugh.

He said the easiest way to defeat Kim Jong Un's nuclear threat is to keep hacking North Korean missile launches.

Every time there's a failed missile launch, Kim Jong Un will shoot someone else. Pretty soon, North Korea will be out of qualified scientists and engineers.

:)

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The best comment I heard in the mainstream all day.

It comes from Rush Limbaugh.

He said the easiest way to defeat Kim Jong Un's nuclear threat is to keep hacking North Korean missile launches.

Every time there's a failed missile launch, Kim Jong Un will shoot someone else. Pretty soon, North Korea will be out of qualified scientists and engineers.

Michael

And the few engineers and scientists who escaped being shot dead would have "vanished"  and gone  to the Gulch of Toki Ri.  

6 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

And the few engineers and scientists who escaped being shot dead would have "vanished"  and gone  to the Gulch of Toki Ri.  

Fat Little Kim belongs in the same bag as Hitler, Mao, and Stalin. He is a bloody mass murderer. And I just don't buy China's argument that if Kim is ousted they will be inundated with refugees, so they can't do more. I think Trump's roil and boil strategy will work . . . unless Kim Jung Un becomes suicidal and launches an attack. How many of his own people would miss him? Five or six? How many would hardly be able to suppress a smile if they watched him being hung? All the rest.

Peter 

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

Fat Little Kim belongs in the same bag as Hitler, Mao, and Stalin. He is a bloody mass murderer. And I just don't buy China's argument that if Kim is ousted they will be inundated with refugees, so they can't do more. I think Trump's roil and boil strategy will work . . . unless Kim Jung Un becomes suicidal and launches an attack. How many of his own people would miss him? Five or six? How many would hardly be able to suppress a smile if they watched him being hung? All the rest.

Peter 

If we are to believe the late Christopher Hitchins  the ordinary people of N. Korea worship the Kim dynasty  as god-kings.  

Ba’al wrote: If we are to believe the late Christopher Hitchens the ordinary people of N. Korea worship the Kim dynasty as god-kings. end quote

Possibly. Just as a few hundred years ago, royalty was revered in the west, and there is the Dalai Lama  too. We like to think we are an “enlightened” race but then just travel a few hundred miles in almost any direction and you run into hell on earth. But whenever humans are required to subjugate themselves they are always willing to see the passing of the King. If Kim has a stroke, they will weep and wail and laugh with joy inside.   

If we are helping North Korea’s “computerized” rockets to fail then Fat Lil Kim could still resort to more old fashioned armaments, like older rockets and artillery, as Brant and others have mentioned. I will assume the U.S. is getting ready for something, if this IS not a manufactured, “Trumpian Threat.” I don’t think it is manufactured. It is a crisis that is building at an accelerating pace . . . though Trump could handle it better . . . by applying more pressure on China.

I see NK just put another American in shackles. Why is an American even there, considering all the effort they went through to get to a “no travel” dictatorship? Stupid.

IF the NK commies get a ICBM working they will become very aggressive on other fronts.

I had the following sitting in MS Word so I hope I have not already posted it.    

Peter

From Townhall: Policy Toward North Korea Cannot Be 'Business as Usual' . . . . As I previously stated— the threat from North Korea is real, and the administration needs to take swift action to stop North Korea’s development of a nuclear tipped ICBM. Secretary Tillerson made it clear to the UN Security Council that “business as usual is not an option” when it comes to North Korea, and that the United States wants to work with the international community to increase diplomatic and economic pressures on the Kim regime.

Secretary Tillerson outlined how this could be achieved by all members of the international community fully implementing the commitments they have made under UN Resolution 2321 and 2270, suspending diplomatic relations, and isolating North Korea financially by ceasing to engage in business that supports their illicit weapons program.   

But Secretary Tillerson made an important caveat that the United States “will not hesitate to sanction third-country entities and individuals” that continue to support North Korea’s illegal activities. Congress’ approval for such action has already been granted, as the North Korea Sanctions and Policy Enhancement Act of 2016 passed through Congress with bipartisan support and was later codified into law. end quote 

Michael wrote, “. . .  what do you think American special ops and commandos are going to be doing?” end quote

Do you mean a raid inside North Korea or at Trump’s estate in Florida if Kimchi comes there? I mentioned I saw two infiltrators when I was stationed in South Korea and one walked right by me and nodded his head. He was dead ten minutes later. A North Korean infiltrator walking the streets of South Korea is quickly noticed if he says anything because of the accent, so I likewise think American commando’s would need to materialize a few feet from Little Kim with phasers on Kill, get the job done, and then dematerialize. Or the North Korean civilians will be shouting, Godzilla! Godzilla!   

Without the superiority of nukes a war with North Korea would be like a mini WWII or a replay of 1952. You may know more than me???? Because you seem to think events would go much better if we try to knock off Kim. I do think almost any general would be better than Kim but we just don’t know what would happen. If they did meet it could be at a neutral country or on the DMZ.

Peter  

Peter,

Misdirection doesn't work that way.

On April 13, nobody had a friggin' clue a US MOAB would take apart one the mountains of Afghanistan with a lot of senior ISIS folks hidden in it.

Everybody was looking at something else back then. Scandals! Scandals, I tell ya'!

To start with, Russians stole the election or something. It was all the news could talk about. Manafort was going to register as foreign agent. Tillerson met with Putin in Russia. Bannon was on the way out. Trump was backsliding on NATO. Spicer the doofus said the Nazi's didn't use poison gas. Trump's going down. Trump's going down. Trump's going down. ...

Boom!

MOAB!

The last thing any dictator like Kim Jong Un should want to hear is that President Trump wants to meet with him. Why? Because everybody will be looking at that and, in his shoes, I would want to know what's really going down.

Michael

• 3 months later...

Escalation. Trajectory. I am now thinking that violent regime change is a step we must take just before we push the "Cancel North Korea" button. It may not be successful but if we will be at war five minutes later, who cares?

State is holding a news conference and Fox cut into it at 2:37pm. The official talking used to be on Fox. The DOW is down. 

Eff China. I don't think they will do jack shit, unless we cut off all trade with them after one more talk tonight.

Nuclear fallout spread? Russia, China, South Korea and Japan, then the American territories and Hawaii. The former Fox State Dept. spokesperson's voice just quavered. 

Peter  

• 1 month later...

Ain't gonna be a war unless there is a psyop first. The USA will do something and blame it on NK. Nobody will believe it except conspiracy theorists. All the conspiracy theorists will be on it like ugly on an ape.

The psyop will be something that makes it look like NK struck first. This is important because if USA strikes first, China will strike USA.

NK will not strike first. The reason is if it does, China will not help and NK will be on its own. Then NK will get wiped off the map. Fatso Kim is not stupid enough to let that happen. His plan is to provoke USA into striking first so China will help.

USA might strike first, but only after a convincing psyop that has everybody except conspiracy theorists convinced that NK struck first.

The question of who struck first will be discussed for decades.

How do I know all this?  Ain't nuthin new. Isn't that the way most wars get started?

There is a simple solution. Do nothing. Fatso Kim will do nothing without China. NK will collapse by its own evil if it is not supported, just like I predicted in 1984 the  eventual collapse of the Soviet Union. It was an obvious prediction. Evil is a parasite on good and therefore can't be sustained without being supported by the good.

But pompous ass Trump, suffering from a psychological need to show off the size of his balls, will not be content to do nothing.

9 hours ago, jts said:

But pompous ass Trump, suffering from a psychological need to show off the size of his balls, will not be content to do nothing.

I've read several commentators, the prevailing opinion is that the previous three Adminstrations kicked the N. Korean can down the road, up til this point.

Since appeasement didn't permanently work this far, do you recommend more appeasement, buying some more time? I think the president is being very astute, and who knows his next move?.

He's essentially a poker player, I have mentioned. A chess player might not understand 'reading' your opponent, promoting your 'table image' and bluff and double-bluff.

4 hours ago, anthony said:

I've read several commentators, the prevailing opinion is that the previous three Adminstrations kicked the N. Korean can down the road, up til this point.

Since appeasement didn't permanently work this far, do you recommend more appeasement, buying some more time? I think the president is being very astute, and who knows his next move?.

He's essentially a poker player, I have mentioned. A chess player might not understand 'reading' your opponent, promoting your 'table image' and bluff and double-bluff.

I'm not talking about appeasement. I'm talking about ignoring him. Fatso Kim is a little yap yap dog with no bite. He knows if he strikes first he will get his ass kicked so hard that he will need to clear his throat to fart.

NQ will collapse under its own evil, without appeasement. Evil without support from good is unsustainable.

20 hours ago, jts said:

I'm not talking about appeasement. I'm talking about ignoring him. Fatso Kim is a little yap yap dog with no bite. He knows if he strikes first he will get his ass kicked so hard that he will need to clear his throat to fart.

NQ will collapse under its own evil, without appeasement. Evil without support from good is unsustainable.

How did he come to "know" the certain consequence in the first place? In poker parlance, the fat boy sees he's come up against an opponent who will re-raise any raise he makes, a thousand-fold, and "put him all in" for every chip he's got and might possibly have in future. Not bad for the "pompous ass", hey? Only after sending that clear signal, and after isolating his regime, then should Kim be 'ignored' as the evil non-entity he is (while keeping a wary eye on him).