Keep your eye out for a thing called the Project Dragnet database, folks. The anti-Trump press is going to be calling this fake news before too long because a conspiracy theorist or other is involved with reporting it.

That is, until so many people start looking at the documents that they can't ignore it any longer.

See here for more.

Word is this is a hell of a database with lots of private information about a lot of bigwigs (and even more non-bigwigs) gleaned by covert NSA surveillance--and that the Federal law enforcement agencies had access to it.

I mean, why spy when you can have someone else do your spying for you and tell you what they see (in real time)?

Michael

Michael beat me to a reference to a story breaking on yonder shore ...

Word is "NSA Documents Prove Surveillance on Donald Trump and Alex Jones."

This part stuck out for me: "While Montgomery’s credibility has been called into question, Zullo maintains that the amount of information provided by Montgomery related to Operation Dragnet was extraordinarily voluminous and that Montgomery had shared information with investigators in 2013 that is only now being revealed by media outlets."

Zullo? Yeah, that Zullo, of the Birth Certificate Posse.  And Montgomery, that Montgomery? 

Yeah, that Montgomery:

Dennis Lee Montgomery (born 1953) is an American software designer and former medical technician who sold federal officials computer programs he claimed would decode secret Al Qaeda messages hidden in Al Jazeera broadcasts and identify terrorists based on Predator drone videos. A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud". 

Wait, that Flynn?  

Yeah. No.**

But more from Wiki:

Confidential informant for Sheriff Joe Arpaio

In June 2014, reporter Stephen Lemons of the Phoenix New Times wrote that Montgomery had been hired by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office as a confidential informant.  Lemons, citing an anonymous source in the Sheriff's Office, said that Montgomery had claimed that, using data he had obtained while working for the CIA, he could prove there was a conspiracy against Arpaio between the U.S. Department of Justice and G. Murray Snow, the federal judge presiding over a racial-profiling lawsuit filed against Maricopa County. In April 2015, Arpaio confirmed the confidential informant relationship in testimony before Judge Snow.  Arpaio later characterized the result of Montgomery's investigation as "junk". 

Okay, but a question about Corsi. Surely not that "Doctor" Corsi?

Yup.  Oh well.  Corsi, Montgomery and Zullo. 

Published on Mar 19, 2017
Dr. Corsi joins the show. NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES. This is all proven and incredibly credible. Everyone forgets that the DEA et.c have been spying on everyone domestically for decades. They use parallel construction and fake evidence to not reveal their source tools. 
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

I have instructed my people to begin a total search for "the documents." They will report back.

Edited by william.scherk
Flynn is not in.

35 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Zullo? Yeah, that Zullo, of the Birth Certificate Posse.  And Montgomery, that Montgomery? 

Yeah, that Montgomery:

35 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Okay, but a question about Corsi. Surely not that "Doctor" Corsi?

William,

You left out, "Surely not that Alex Jones?"

:) 

I notice you do not address the substance, but instead the messengers.

Is this an example of an ad hominem argument or a great example of an ad hominem argument?

:evil:  :)

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Y]ou do not address the substance, but instead the messengers.

My people are looking for the substance, the documents.  

Since it may be documents all the way down, paying attention to other claims made by the sources (documentary support) is the kind of argument that can pay you back.  Is the guy's information reliable, does his history of claims show signs of incompetence or fabulism or made-shit-up or, well, "fraud" and lies?  I gave links to further information. If anyone wants to make a case that Montgomery, Zullo, and Corsi are reliable informants, then we can examine that case.  We could also examine a case that all three are working a con, again.

I also gave testimonials, from Sheriff Joe and from attorney Flynn.  To my skeptical eyes, there is no 'there' there. No documents have been linked to or released for close examination -- it is one step removed; this is much like the bombshell cough final Posse video conference with no questions and no hand-outs.

Worse, everything comes from one man, Montgomery. He has shared nothing with the public, but Corsi types some addresses from I guess the page he waves at the screen. Who knows where exactly that report came from? It is apparently (from the inline pasta at Infowars) a spreadsheet/database report keyed to names on a List.  Like a contact list.  It has a tantalizing "Dragnet" header, but what is easier than altering a header?  Remember, Montgomery is an expert, er, fraud.

Why isn't Montgomery (Corsi) offering the full list to be examined, and telling us its provenance?  Why isn't he quoted or brought on camera for questions?  

When Alex tried to butter Montgomery's eggs by saying he was supported by Sheriff Joe, I thought, "that's not true.  Joe said Montgomery's junk was junk." Junk. Not 'Sheriff Joe Attests to Montgomery's bona fides.'  For heaven sake.  What are the chances Montgomery is peddling a glorified phone book he has pasted together, or that he is the (only?) lucky recipient of a million-item database? Who else from the 'investigation' can speak to the provenance of this database?  So far, crickets.

In light of the ad hominem "Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a 'con artist' and 'habitual liar engaged in fraud' ... I am not prepared to give credence to third-hand hand-waving about the documents. I think this is about all that we are going to get:

NSA_DOCUMENTS_PROVE_SURVEILLANCE_OF_DONA

Show the frigging documents, database reports, page by scanned PDF page if you have to. Link, describe the provenance in detail. Leak. If you have to, sell access. But get it out there, show the lawyer and sheriff  to be wrong.  Because Corsi says this million-item list was "handed over to Sheriff Joe's office." FOIA!

** More than one Flynn. The lawyer one, in case anyone got the wrong idea.
Edited by william.scherk
In like Flynn.

The following tweet by Wikileaks features a video from March 13 by Jimmy Dore.

This is simply one of the best takedowns of mainstream fake news I have seen so far.

I dare anyone to watch this video and still cite the Washington Post as a real news source for ANYTHING dealing with the CIA, much less Trump's connections to Russia, or anything at all regarding Hillary Clinton for that matter. Ditto for other mainstream outlets and news personalities.

Notice that Jimmy hates President Trump, but he thinks this Russian story is not only bullshit, it's dangerous. His biggest fear is that when the dust settles and everybody knows it's bullshit, this episode will inoculate Trump against legitimate criticism.

I'm a huge Trump fan (who would guess? :) ), but I agree with him on this inoculation thing. I still want the president beholden to checks and balances. Donald Trump is a human being and, like all human beings, is not immune to the temptation of abusing power. The free press is supposed to be one of the major checks and balances in our culture, but the mainstream press has freely committed credibility suicide and what's left is digging its grave deeper with every day that passes.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Donald Trump is a human being and, like all human beings, is not immune to the temptation of abusing power.

i112.jpg

share.png McClatchy Washington Bureau:
FBI's Russian-influence probe includes a look at far-right news sites  —  WASHINGTON  —  Federal investigators are examining whether far-right news sites played any role last year in a Russian cyber operation that dramatically widened the reach of news stories — some fictional …
RELATED:

I agree. The Russian hacking is fake news. We do know that the DNC was hacked. Why isn’t that being investigated? I am beginning to doubt the honesty of the FBI, and William’s sources. How did he find so many fake news items? It was the alt-right’s fault?

Rush was suggesting every listener go back to the news on election night and watch it. Fast forward the news. He did, and he focused on the attitude of the left wing press. It began like a kid on Christmas Eve. It revealed that they were so cocksure Hillary was going to win that they were suggesting a landslide and a horrible loss for Donald Trump. They had their own stats. They had their own polls. They did not know anybody who would vote for Trump. They thought that they were the mainstream. Is the champagne on ice?

But then . . .  around 9:30. Even Fox seemed to be in utter shock and utter grief, though Megan Kelly seemed to quickly recover. We found out later that Hillary had a crying breakdown and could not be consoled. Boo hoo. It wasn’t the Russians that affected the outcome. It was that Hillary was a horrible candidate and Trump was a good candidate. He had the better policies and the showmanship. It was one of the biggest upsets ever and the evidence was right in front of their noses! But they could not believe it. They STILL BELIEVE their fantasies.

Peter

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Very fake news...

LOL...

Michael

Very apt.  All of this buzz about making deals with the Russians  is just hearsay and noise.  Until someone comes up with evidence that can lead to an indictment under the Logan Act  and stand up under voir dire in court,  we have nothing.  Just noise and rumbling. 

What I see in the news and media  confirms my skepticism  over  the mental efficacy of the neuro-typicals (people who do not have Asperger's Syndrome).

From Alex Jones, via David Brock's devil-kissed Media Matters for America, via Mashable.com

Infowars apologizes for spreading #Pizzagate conspiracy
Alex Jones Apologizes For Pizzagate Coverage, Blames Other Media Outlets

I wonder what David Seaman will have to say about that.  When last I visited he was celebrating a big plaque from Youtube and telling us Pizzagate is Real, with some attention paid to David Brock's heart attack.  He only used "satanic" three times, "Rothschild "and pizza twice, Soros just four.

David Seaman's Latest

Edited by william.scherk
CSS-fu!

9 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I wonder what David Seaman will have to say about that.

William,

Here you go.

Despite the clickbait video thumbnail, David Seaman has Alex's back, as I suspect a lot of folks do.

You can expect to see more such support for Alex from more people. I do.

There's so much spin out in the media about this right now, it's hard to see through the fog of shit. The odd thing is, this entire kerfuffle with Alex Jones is over stuff mentioned on his show last November. Not over anything since. Last November.

In fact, I have seen Alex since last year tell people that Pizzagate was a misinformation booby trap set up to get the attention off the real problem (widespread pedophilia among the elites in general). He's said that over and over.

If you see his video apology (see here), it is full of lawyerly terms and he's obviously reading the text from a teleprompter. He never does that. So why now? I read the following in the Washington post (see here) and that probably explains it. 

Jones, a staunch supporter of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, offered no comment or apology to Clinton or Podesta for outlandish statements about their alleged involvement in the abuse of hundreds of children.

Jones didn’t say what prompted his apology but it may have been motivated by a letter Alefantis wrote to him in February. The letter demands an apology and retraction for InfoWars’ postings about Pizzagate; it does not threaten legal action, but refers to what Alefantis describes as “defaming” comments by InfoWars.

But the timing of Jones’s apology suggests he was concerned about a potential lawsuit. Under Texas law, the Austin-based Jones had to retract or apologize for the stories by Friday — one full month after receiving Alefantis’s letter — to avoid exposing InfoWars to punitive damages in a libel suit.

Also, there is a Pizzagate demonstration or something in Washington DC happening right around this time. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

There's a lot of activity in the press about Pizzagate that just won't go away and, like I said, it's a fog of shit. If this issue is a big fat nothingburger, why does the press keep harping on it? One would think the press would move on like it does with all tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

So I suspect there will be a new ending to this story before too long. I keep seeing that the FBI is now involved in looking into Pizzagate. It's spun this way and that, of course. But the word "Pizzagate" with the term "FBI" keep coming up in the same articles. Over and over...

btw - Did anyone notice that some of the very people so very concerned about the reputation of Alefantis are the same who claimed--over and over--that President Trump had sex with his own daughter, Ivanka, when she was young? I don't recall any of these sleazeballs retracting that crap or apologizing to the president...

So excuse me if I don't resonate with any potential moral implications of Alex's apology. I think he's doing what he has to do for legal reasons and, anyway, believes this was a misinformation propaganda trap all along. At least he's been saying that since last December.

Also, Alex has a lot of behind-the-scene friends in law enforcement. So he might be clearing the way in the media--i.e., downplaying the Pizzagate narrative to create a vacuum--for bigger news on pedophilia among the elites to erupt when the hammer slams down.

Michael

On another front, I think the Clinton people who are keeping this fake news "the Russians-did-it" narrative alive in the press are going to have it backfire on them in a big way.

People have different views on Roger Stone, but since he is being mentioned in Congress and will possibly be called to testify (Manafort has already indicated his willingness), it's interesting to see what he has to say.

Michael

David Seaman was in DC today, speaking at the demonstration, at least according to Washington Post.

pizzazzFamily.jpeg
Kori and Danielle Hayes at a March 25 “PizzaGate” protest outside the White House. (Michael E. Miller/TWP)

Protesters outside White House demand ‘Pizzagate’ investigation
By Michael E. Miller March 25 at 3:12 PM 

Several dozen people assembled outside the White House Saturday to demand an investigation into the unfounded Internet rumor known as “Pizzagate.”

Wearing T-shirts and holding banners defending the conspiracy theory — which falsely linked Hillary Clinton to an alleged child-sex-trafficking ring operating out of a D.C. pizza parlor — protesters took turns climbing onto an elevated stage in Lafayette Square to demand politicians and mainstream news media take their claims seriously.

“I don’t have any doubt that Pizzagate is real,” said Kori Hayes, a corrections officer who drove with his wife and three kids to Washington from Middleburg, Fla., on Friday night for the event. “But nothing is being said about it.”

The demonstration came a day after the widely debunked conspiracy theory suffered two further blows.

On Friday, a North Carolina man pleaded guilty to weapons and assault charges in connection to an ill-fated attempt to expose the alleged sex-trafficking operation.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 28, admitted traveling to Comet Ping Pong in Northwest Washington on Dec. 4, anticipating a violent confrontation over his personal investigation of Pizzagate. He entered the restaurant holding an assault rifle, prompting a panicked evacuation by workers and customers. Welch fired the rifle at least once while searching for evidence of child sex abuse. After finding none, he surrendered to police.

Also on Friday, Alex Jones, a conspiracy-loving media personality who pushed the Pizzagate narrative, apologized for his role in spreading the viral story. [...]

“This paper in my hand is at least enough for an investigation,” the 25-year-old said, holding a flier labeled “Pizzagate/Pedogate” that listed “pedophile code words and symbols” supposedly found at Comet Ping Pong.

pizzagateSeananMar25.png

A note of correction from Alex Jones.

Spoiler

A NOTE TO OUR LISTENING, VIEWING AND READING AUDIENCES CONCERNING PIZZAGATE COVERAGE
We regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees

Last fall before the Presidential election, a large number of media outlets began reporting on allegations arising from emails released by Wikileaks that appeared to come from John Podesta, who served Presidents Clinton and Obama and was the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Dozens of those stories and articles raised or discussed theories that some of Podesta’s emails contained code words for human trafficking and/or pedophilia. Stories also included allegations connecting members of the Democratic Party with a number of restaurants involved with a child sex ring. These stories were cited and discussed in social media and went viral on the Internet.

One of the persons mentioned in many of the stories in the media was a Washington, D.C. restaurant owner named James Alefantis, and his pizza restaurant Comet Ping Pong. It is fair to say that Mr. Alefantis is a prominent individual who has been mentioned as a power player in Washington. Mr. Alefantis and his restaurant were mentioned in many stories published by a lot of different outlets. Mr. Alefantis was quoted in many subsequent stories, and he denied any involvement in such child sex rings. These denials were reported in national media and many other media outlets and news websites.

The volume of stories was substantial, generated national headlines and came to be known across the country as “Pizzagate.” We at Infowars became a part of that discussion. We broadcast commentary about the allegations and the theory that the emails contained code words. We raised questions about information in Mr. Podesta’s emails and the Comet Ping Pong restaurant. We believed at that time that further investigation was necessary. In December 2016 we disassociated ourselves from the “Pizzagate” claims and theories, a position we reiterated last month after being contacted by Mr. Alefantis.

In late February 2017, we received a letter from Mr. Alefantis asking that we retract certain statements that he says were made in seven of our broadcasts between the last week of November and the first week of December 2016. We have attempted, through our lawyers, to contact Mr. Alefantis to discuss with him what sort of statement he would like to see made.

In our commentary about what had become known as Pizzagate, I made comments about Mr. Alefantis that in hindsight I regret, and for which I apologize to him. We were participating in a discussion that was being written about by scores of media outlets, in one of the most hotly contested and disputed political environments our country has ever seen. We relied on third party accounts of alleged activities and conduct at the restaurant. We also relied on accounts of reporters who are no longer with us. This was an ever-evolving story, which had a huge amount of commentary about it across many media outlets.

As I have said before, what became a heightened focus on Mr. Alefantis and Comet Ping Pong by many media outlets was not appropriate. To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon.

I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing.

Here’s what we have done to clarify to the public. Months ago we took down the majority of broadcasts/videos including ones that only mentioned Pizzagate. This happened months before we were even contacted by Mr. Alefantis. Mr. Alefantis objected to portions of seven particular radio broadcasts. We have taken down those seven broadcasts and we have attempted to take down any broadcasts that mentioned Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong. We have attempted to do so not just on our website but also social media sites such as our YouTube channel. If Mr. Alefantis has other objections, we invite him to let us know. Two reporters who used to be associated with us are no longer with us. In a recent broadcast, I invited Mr. Alefantis on our program to state what he wanted to, and I again do so here. He has given interviews to many media outlets, and he is welcome to come on our show.

In issuing this statement, we are not admitting that Mr. Alefantis, or his restaurant, have any legal claim. We do not believe they do. But we are issuing this statement because we think it is the right thing to do. It will be no surprise to you that we will fight for children across America. But the Pizzagate narrative, as least as concerning Mr. Alefantis and Comet Ping Pong, we have subsequently determined was based upon what we now believe was an incorrect narrative. Despite the fact that we were far from the genesis of this story, it is never easy to admit when your commentaries are based on inaccurate information, but we feel like we owe it to you the listeners, viewers and supporters to make that statement, and give an apology to you and to Mr. Alefantis, when we do.

We encourage you to hold us accountable. We improve when you do.

Alex Jones,
Infowars
Infowars.com/corrections

60 Minutes just did a segment on fake news.

Woah...

Now the Alex Jones apology makes sense. One of the people Scott Pelley interviewed was Alefantis, who obliged with getting close to crocodile tears as he talked about how scary the whole thing was, poor little thing. (Imagine being a really young girl, say about 5 years old, with her arms literally taped to a table around a lot of horny adults like was on Alefantis's Instagram account... would that be scary to her?... oops... we're not supposed to think about real victims who don't and can't have a voice.)

Obviously this 60 Minutes report was a hit job on Pizzagate critics. Pelley also interviewed Mike Cernovich. Obviously again, this was a hit job on him. At least they kept in the part where Mike made Pelley stutter and change the subject real quick. (Mike asked Pelley, who cited the Clinton campaign as a source, why he believes the Clinton people about anything. :) ) And CBS kept in Mike describing in detail how they were going to spin his interview as a hit job on him, which they did to a tee. :) 

Unfortunately, the CBS video doesn't embed (even though there is code--it just doesn't work), so you have to go to the link below to see it.

'60 Minutes' Report: How Fake News Affected 2016 Election

It's funny how they slanted this report. They didn't interview any alleged left-wing fake newser or any right-wing victim of left-wing fake news like they did with Cernovich and Alefantis. Instead, they showed a couple of lame articles saying Trump snorted cocaine, etc., that not even lefties would believe because it was so obviously satire. Mark Dice had great fun with this part:

Here. Let's see if I can help CBS.

If they want to go raunchy, there was a much better fake news attack against Trump with, say, a spy dossier that claimed Trump hired Russian hookers to piss on a bed where Obama slept. I wonder why CBS didn't push that as a 60 Minutes example of fake news...

Hmmmm... Oh wait... 

Maybe it's because CBS itself was publishing this exact fake news like, say, with this article in February (one among many): Dossier On Trump, Russia Gaining Credibility, CBS News Reports. :) 

Another thing I found funny is that they interviewed experts in bots, social media, etc., and one of those dudes said fake news was on both sides, the right and the left. (This was included to give the appearance of "fair and balanced.") However, the funny part was this: the profile of the typical left-wing fake news consumer is affluent and college educated. Not poor and not low information. 

Yup.

The leftie snarky snoots (or sometimes snowflakes) are the very fools who believe and share fake news the most--and this coming from a CBS report aimed at bolstering the very agenda the snoots believe in.

Here's a middle-America guy commenting on this part and presenting the clip.

Man, do these affluent and college educated fools have fun mocking Alex Jones...

Michael

This guy Lee Stranahan (a top reporter at Breitbart) has a much different take on Cernovich (he thinks Cernovich is doing cult stuff), doesn't believe Pizzagate is a real thing, etc.

Frankly, if Mike did not correct the errors Stranahan points out, he probably is in the first stages of forming a cult.

It's a long video recorded on Periscope and I only saw portions of it, but he says some very good things, especially about how cult leaders get you to accept little lies and this makes it easier to accept the big ones later.

I may not agree with everything Stranahan says, but I like his integrity. At least what I've seen based on this video.

Michael

On 3/26/2017 at 9:12 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

David Seaman isn't backing down.

[VIDEO: Alex Jones' APOLOGY & Media's Absurd Pro-Pedo Meltdown]

The five remarkable statements and claims I have highlighted above in the CC file.  

The Department of Homeland Security is mentioned, and Michael has posted the video David Seaman refers to. Here is a screen capture:

DHSpizza.png

-- I have followed the various threads raised in the Seaman video, and will report back on what I find.

William,

Let's do the entire context thing. The video you posted is not from David Seaman's account. It is from the account of a guy named "mookixox." When you go to his about page, he looks like either a fringe alt-right kook, or a left-wing plant posing as alt-right (the tell, if he is a plant, is too many buzzwords used in a manner not typical).

As of right now, the video you posted has 573 views.

Like I said, let's do the entire context thing. Here is David's full video:

As of right now, this video has over 25,000 views. Original account, full statement, 50 times more views. That's where the impact lies, not in some minor character who can't get much exposure and looks like he has a bone to pick with David.

The reason David gave for stepping away is he is tired and scared of the constant physical threats and bullying, especially from people with pseudonyms, not real names. This includes threats from some people who claim to be researching Pizzagate. 

But to be clear, David stated openly--in this video--that Pedogate is real, so he is not backing away from his position. He's just not the point man anymore. He's caving to the bullying.

On the other hand, I predict he will take up the issue again before too long. I've seen too many swan songs reverse online. So there's that.

As a parallel thought, but this is waaaaaaaaay off point, if you want to see a recent swan song reversed in O-Land, there's a young guy who runs a fairly successful O-Land Facebook group called "For the New Intellectuals." His name is Anoop Verma. (He's a good dude, too.) I watched him do his swan song on his blog (see here) and in the Facebook group.

He changed his blog name and that change stuck. But he said he was going to close the Facebook group. He later reversed that and has posted several times in that group since. Lot's of buzz all around. I watched all this play out and did not comment (until now). I've just seen it too often and the events unfolded according to the template right on cue.

Have you ever noticed that when a person talks about ideas, it takes effort to get even a medium audience to comment, but when the person does a swan song, bans someone, drastically changes the rules, etc., anybody and everybody comes out of the woodworks to throw in their two cents?

Michael

As long as we're talking about fake news, here is CNN keepin' it real.

The other day, Sean Spicer quipped to the press (implicitly accusing them of going overboard): "If the president puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somehow that's a connection."

Well, CNN will have none of it.

CNN fact-checkers to the rescue!

From CNN Politics by Michelle Krupa:

Russian dressing is actually from Nashua, New Hampshire

I kid you not.

From the article:

Thing is, Russian dressing isn't Russian. (Also, it's really not for salads, but more of a sandwich spread -- usually a Reuben.)

The mayo and ketchup concoction -- often dressed up with horseradish and spices -- was created in Nashua, New Hampshire.

It was grocer James E. Colburn who invented the spread in 1924, according to "New Hampshire Resources, Attractions and Its People, a History," by Hobart Pillsbury. The Washington Post cites the 1927 text, which says Colburn sold the condiment to "retailers and hotels across the country, earning 'wealth on which he was enabled to retire.'"

So what's with the Russian connection?

That ought to clear up any fake news about salad dressing.

Way to go, CNN!

Michael

As of right now, this video has over 25,000 views.

David's newly interesting theme/s:

Edited by william.scherk
Alternative perspectives.

On the other hand, I predict he will take up the issue again before too long.

Well...

16 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

David's new and interesting theme/s:

That was quick.

David kept saying he was out of covering Pizzagate, but he kept talking about it.

I predict there will be more before too long...

Michael

John Podesta is finally wading into the fake news fight.

From the Washington Examiner:

John Podesta slaps the Daily Caller with a cease-and-desist letter

From the article:

The letter sent to publisher Neil Patel, sent by Podesta's counsel, Marc Elias, singles out a March 26 article titled, "EXCLUSIVE: John Podesta May Have Violated Federal Law By Not Disclosing 75,000 Stock Shares." In it, reporter Richard Pollock wrote that Podesta "may have violated federal law by failing to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company when he joined the Obama White House in 2014."

. . .

The letter demands the Daily Caller "immediately cease publication of these false and libelous claims." It also demands that a correction to the story be published, clarifying that Podesta met his financial obligations.

. . .

The Daily Caller's article is still live at this time without any corrections. An issue Podesta and his legal team might run into, the Washington Examiner's Alex Pappas points out, is that the letter was sent to the wrong address.

Here is what they were talking about:

03.29.2017-21.33.png

Now there's a splash of an entrance.

Michael