Atlas Shrugged was a different kind of dystopian novel because we got to watch the world crumble rather than hear about it as backstory. When you start almost all dystopian stories, the world has already ended.

Now move your focus from art to life. Look around you. Nobody is talking about the past that crumbled. We are living through a time where institutions of the Deep State are crumbing right in front of us, as will the Deep State and the entire globalist authoritarian structure.

We do not have the wisdom of hindsight as we watch this, so it gets scary.  How will this turn out? Who knows? We have to wait and see. After all, we are in the middle of it, not at the end.

But I have no doubt where this is going and neither should anyone who has eyes.

Just look.

And start here: the Fake News media is crumbling faster than I thought it would.

Let freedom ring and over the graves of giant propaganda outlets.

:) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

It's really bad when a long-standing pillar of fake news, Wolf Blitzer in this case, looks like he wants to vomit on air because Trump will win the SCOTUS ruling and even Deep Deep Deep State Jamie Raskin is saying so.

LOLOL...

This is the same dude who danced on camera when Hillary Clinton won the Dem primary in 2016, and Blitzer never ever dances on camera.

Michael

EDIT: Here's an article about it.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Blitzer, who is 75, has been with CNN since the early 1990s, has worked in media for 52 years and has been with the network for 33.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but the news as a whole--mainstream, alt, niche and otherwise--has gotten really weird recently. Everything is split into categories and walls are erected around each category.

It's like AI is kicking in and playing with people.

I'm watching, observing what I believe is in the shadows, seeing if I can see more, and trying to come to some conclusions, but they are really fucking up public communications.

I'll have more to say and things to propose.

But for now, I see that this exists and it's a threat.

I'm crying wolf...

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...