Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

As far as I can tell she has one vagina, well placed, which will become slippery with fluid when aroused, to facilitate entry and stroking pleasure. I guess you are referring to her "tough side' and the fact that she is a long cool woman in a black dress. And though she is ballsy she has no balls.

Peter    

10 hours ago, Peter said:

As far as I can tell she has one vagina, well placed, which will become slippery with fluid when aroused, to facilitate entry and stroking pleasure. I guess you are referring to her "tough side' and the fact that she is a long cool woman in a black dress. And though she is ballsy she has no balls.

Peter    

How many Y chromosomes in "her" genome?

3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

How many Y chromosomes in "her" genome?

Slanderous to even consider peaking up her dress or swabbing her cheek in this PC era. I presume she has billions because we have billions of chromosomes. I have been leery of her since she knocked atheists in a book called "Unbelievers" or something like that. She sounded like the Taliban. Other than that, she is a hoot owl.  

Peter

Interesting how conspiracy theories can start. I was watching the first episode of Nat Geo’s “Genius” about Albert Einstein and the Nazis. Very well done. How did they get such a huge budget? Why it must be from the Jews!

Peter

From: Olivia CC: objectivism <objectivism Subject: Re: OWL: Is vegetarianism kosher? Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:52:32 -0600. Michelle F. Cohen [12/7] cited 'evidence' that vegetarianism is not in line with Judaism and its tenets, offering the word of God and 'proof' from the Torah. Am I the only one who finds it bizarre that an *atheist* is offering up God and the Torah as a reason we should abuse & kill animals? I find it disturbing that Michelle often spouts information, then never replies to obvious counterarguments, but nonetheless remain hopeful that maybe she will respond to what I've included below. But, hey, if she wants to bring God and the Torah into the mix, read what I found online below. Michelle, I look forward to your response on this one.

Olivia

Judaism, Animals, and Vegetarianism (from www.jewishveg.com) Judaism requires humane treatment of animals.

The Jewish concept of tsa'ar ba'alei chaim, the obligation not to cause pain to animals, is one of the most beautiful elements of Jewish thought. Jewish tradition is filled with compassion for animals, and strongly opposes the infliction of suffering on another living creature. Let's take a look at what Judaism says about our proper treatment of animals.

Many stories from Jewish tradition reflect our concern for animals. In one beautiful story from Midrash:

While our teacher Moses was tending the sheep of Jethro in the

wilderness a lamb ran away from him. He ran after her until she

reached Hasuah. Upon reaching Hasuah she came upon a pool of water

[whereupon] the lamb stopped to drink. When Moses reached her he

said, "I did not know that you were running because [you were]

thirsty. You must be tired." He placed her on his shoulder and began

to walk. The Holy One, blessed be He, said, "You are compassionate

in leading flocks belonging to mortals; I swear you will similarly

shepherd my flock, Israel." (Exodus Rabbah 2:2)

Judaism is clear in mandating concern for animals. The Bible tells us explicitly, "The righteous man regardeth the life of his animal."(1) In Exodus, G-d insists that "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee laying under its burden, thou shalt surely not pass by him; thou shalt surely unload it with him."(2) The Code of Jewish Law states, "It is forbidden, according to the law of the Torah, to inflict pain upon any living creature. On the contrary, it is our duty to relieve pain of any creature, even if it is ownerless of belongs to a non-Jew."(3) The Talmud explains that the obligation to relieve an animal from pain or danger supercedes rabbinic ordinances related to the Sabbath.

Indeed, the welfare of animals is so important that the fifth commandment mentions them specifically, and they too must be allowed to rest on the Sabbath.(4) The great Torah commentator Rashi explained that this means animals must be free to roam on the Sabbath day, and graze, and enjoy the beauties of nature.

The Talmud futher insists that "A person should not eat or drink before first providing for his animals."(5) Indeed, the Shulchan Aruch tells us it is so important that our animals not go hungry while we eat, that a person is legally authorized to interrupt the performance of a rabbinic commandment in order to interrupt the performance of a rabbinic commandment in order to make sure this has been done.

In Deuteronomy, the Torah instructs us not to take the mother bird and its young together.(6) Maimonides explains this injunction is meant to prevent causing the mother pain at seeing its young taken away. The Torah further commands us, "ye shall not kill [an animal] and its young both in one day," of which Maimonides says is "in order that people should be restrained and prevented from killing the two together in such a manner that the young is slain in the sight of its mother, for the pain of animals under such circumstances is very great. There is no difference in this case between the pain of people and the pain of other living beings, since the love and the tenderness of the mother for her young ones is not produced by reasoning but by feeling, and this faculty exists not only in people but in most living things."(7)

The rabbis further demonstrated their concern for animals by so strongly disapproving of sport hunting, that the Talmud prohibits even association with hunters.(8)

The laws of kosher slaughter also reflect a deep reverence for the welfare of animals. According to Jewish law, the shochet (slaughterer) must be a pious and learned man, the animal must be perfectly healthy, the knife must be perfectly smooth with no imperfections that may cause momentary pain at the point of death, and the animal must be killed with one quick cut severing the major arteries to the brain. Thus, Judaism requires that if an animal is to be killed, even its moment of death must be as quick and painless as possible . . . .

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Slanderous to even consider peaking up her dress or swabbing her cheek in this PC era. I presume she has billions because we have billions of chromosomes. I have been leery of her since she knocked atheists in a book called "Unbelievers" or something like that. She sounded like the Taliban. Other than that, she is a hoot owl.  

Peter

Females have 0 y chromosomes in their genome.  Not a one.

8 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Females have 0 y chromosomes in their genome.  Not a one.

Say what amigo? I thought you were trying to claim she was a he/she. Maybe she has Z chromosomes, but it's not for me to judge. And what's with that Kosher stuff. Their pickles are delish but too many animals are taboo like pigs, crickets, and giraffes. Admit it Ba'al. You love bacon. Am I right? On Elementary tonight, Sherlock was going to a restaurant that specialized in insect dishes. Russians gag when they think about eating crabs.

Peter 

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Say what amigo? I thought you were trying to claim she was a he/she. Maybe she has Z chromosomes, but it's not for me to judge. And what's with that Kosher stuff. Their pickles are delish but too many animals are taboo like pigs, crickets, and giraffes. Admit it Ba'al. You love bacon. Am I right? On Elementary tonight, Sherlock was going to a restaurant that specialized in insect dishes. Russians gag when they think about eating crabs.

Peter 

I asked a specific genetic question.  Obviously there is no ethical way i am going to get an answer. 

And yes,  I am asking if A.C.  is transgender.  I am asking in a scientific manner. 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Oh, ho. Ba'al is titillated by AC. I knew it. I don't need to swab her cheek. She is, human and female.

Peter  

I am not the least bit  titillated.   "her"  Adam's Apple  made me wonder.

220px-Ann_Coulter_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

as a senior in high school, 1980

While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[12][13] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.[14] She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review  [Wikipedia]

1 hour ago, Wolf DeVoon said:

220px-Ann_Coulter_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

as a senior in high school, 1980

By golly.  She sure looks like a girl!   I still find her rather obnoxious. 

Wow. Those old photos of Ann. If I met her when she and I were single and  the same age, after thirty minutes of chat, I would have been at her beck and call. You want to me to sniff your what?!?

Do we live on different planets? She was fine back then though I would have asked her to smile for the birdie if I were the photographer. I would have asked her out the first time I saw her, or at least I would have tickled her phansee.

Peter 

Getting back to an older conspiracy theory, here is what happens when you trash one of the crazies in public (and I mean crazy in a good way, not mentally ill). David Seaman is going to sue Daily Beast for defaming him. During discovery, there will be no way for Daily Beast to avoid talking about the evidence that appears in court since many other media will.

Rock on, David.

Kick their asses.

People who cover for pedophiles engaged in human trafficking need some righteous comeuppance.

:)

Michael

Scifi has depicted plague after plague as in “The Andromeda Strain” and “World War Z” but so far humans have thrived. So what makes Stephen Hawking so pessimistic? I have also been reading about North Korea’s, America’s, Russia’s and Israel’s potential for biological and chemical warfare, but I doubt Stephen has knowledge the rest of the world doesn’t have. Will we perish in 100 years? It is not only doubtful but it looks like we will add billions of people,. But we may lose a lot of the world’s wildlife.  

Peter

Mary Bowerman on MSN wrote: It’s no secret that physicist Stephen Hawking thinks humans are running out of time on planet Earth. In a new BBC documentary, Hawking will test his theory that humankind must colonize another planet or perish in the next 100 years. The documentary Stephen Hawking: Expedition New Earth, will air this summer as part of BBC’s Tomorrow’s World season and will showcase that Hawking's aspiration "isn’t as fantastical as it sounds," according to BBC.

For years, Hawking has warned that humankind faces a slew of threats ranging from climate change to destruction from nuclear war and genetically engineered viruses.

While things look bleak, there is some hope, according to Hawking. Humans must set their sights on another planet or perish on Earth.

“We must also continue to go into space for the future of humanity,” Hawking said during a 2016 speech at Britain’s Oxford University Union. 

In the past, Hawking has suggested that humankind might not survive "another 1000 years without escaping beyond our fragile planet.” The BBC documentary hints at an adjusted timeframe for colonization, which many may see in their lifetime. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Scifi has depicted plague after plague as in “The Andromeda Strain” and “World War Z” but so far humans have thrived. So what makes Stephen Hawking so pessimistic? I have also been reading about North Korea’s, America’s, Russia’s and Israel’s potential for biological and chemical warfare, but I doubt Stephen has knowledge the rest of the world doesn’t have. Will we perish in 100 years? It is not only doubtful but it looks like we will add billions of people,. But we may lose a lot of the world’s wildlife.  

Peter

If you were in Stephen Hawking's state of health you too might be a pessimist. 

Here is an example of young pop star and how even millennials are carrying the banner for Alex Jones. I'm posting this to show just how popular Alex is in the mainstream even as he is under constant attack by the mainstream press. We generally think of millennials as snowflakes, but I have a feeling there are plenty of Alex fans among them who prefer not to talk about it in public.

Samantha Scarlette is being interviewed on Infowars by Owen Shroyer in the video below.

Oddly enough, she themes her pop persona on the occult--witchcraft, Illuminati, the whole nine yards. She said she treats it all as a joke, though. She's not a practitioner.

Except when she gets scared from people targeting her, but that's more fear of anonymous psychopaths than actual conspiracies. And there's a part of her that likes to do the "what if?" thing on a superficial pop culture level (think conspiracy and occult stories in The National Enquirer), but it doesn't go beyond a kind of parlor-game speculation.

And guess what?

She says she loves Alex Jones.

Right there at the end. Here are her exact words (at 17:18):

Samantha: Say hi to Alex.

Owen: I will say hi to Alex. I think he may be listening right now. Maybe... he might be on the Brain Force up late...

Samantha (after an unintelligible crosstalk where she makes a flattered gesture): I, I just adore Alex Jones.

(both laugh)

It's weird to see this interview given Alex's rants against devil worship among globalists, but there it is.

Some of the people in the YouTube comments are not amused. They are calling for Owen's head and all I can see in my mind when I read them is torches and pitchforks. :) 

If I detects the vibes correctly, Owen Shroyer seems a bit taken with Samantha. Maybe he accidentally drank a dose of Love Potion No. 9?

Michael

Big setback for Pedogate yesterday.

France got a pedophile as it's first lady.

I don't mean that as a smear. It's literally true.

I don't expect France to be to join President Trump in cleaning up the Pedogate swamp among the elite, at least not in this administration. There's no way Macron can do that and feel good about himself.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Big setback for Pedogate yesterday.

France got a pedophile as it's first lady.

I don't mean that as a smear. It's literally true.

I don't expect France to be to join President Trump in cleaning up the Pedogate swamp among the elite, at least not in this administration. There's no way Macron can do that and feel good about himself.

Michael

Read  "In Praise of older women"  by Ben Franklin

Bob,

LOL...

No qualms on that score. The problem comes when the kid is 15 years old.

After all, if it's OK for a 40 year old woman to have sex with a 15 year old boy, and we are in the age of feminism, then in light of equal rights, what moral code is there to stop 40 year old men from having sex with 15 year old girls? (And I won't even get into the gay issue.)

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

LOL...

No qualms on that score. The problem comes when the kid is 15 years old.

After all, if it's OK for a 40 year old woman to have sex with a 15 year old boy, and we are in the age of feminism, then in light of equal rights, what moral code is there to stop 40 year old men from having sex with 15 year old girls? (And I won't even get into the gay issue.)

Michael

Logically, you are quite correct.  But there is nothing for a young guy quite like having a cougar bust his cherry.....

39 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Logically, you are quite correct.  But there is nothing for a young guy quite like having a cougar bust his cherry.....

Oy! Such language. I have always maintained that the ages are not equivalent. I would protect all kids but a 15 or 16 year boy who has only known Rosie Palm and her five sisters, is scoping out every woman he meets. Yes, it could be detrimental to his mental health but the odds are probably 999 out of a 1000, he would do it again, and again and again with an older lady and have no complaints. In fact he would brag about it, the putz.

Peter