Talk radio poll

Favorite talk radio host  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite talk radio host?

• Rush Limbaugh
    • Michael Savage
    • Sean Hannity
    • Neal Boortz
    • Howard Stern
    • Mike Gallagher
    • Alan colmes
    • Bill O'Reilly

None of the above.

Blackhorse, where are the left wing talk radio hosts? You have wimpy Allen Colmes, but no Al Franken? No Ed Schultz? I often disagree with Franken and Schultz, but both of them are more entertaining than any of those right wing blowhards you listed. Of the right wingers, I like Michael Graham. My all time favorite talk radio host was Ray Suarez of NPR's Talk of the Nation. He is now a senior correspondent for The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.

Mick

• 1 month later...
Who do you love to listen to?

I voted for Michael Savage, only because I agree with him on several major issues, including national defence and annihilating Islam. However, when he gets on one of his religious rants, I change the station.

In the early 90s, I listened to Rush, but soon he became a self-agrandizing blowhard and now, when he's not stroking his ego, he's either repenting for his misuse of prescription drugs, or stroking the Republicans.

Where I live, I don't get the other hosts on the radio. It's Hannity, Limbaugh, and that no-spin guy who publicly called Dr. Peikoff "Dr Strangelove" on his television program.

Mostly, I listen to news stations, because much of the topics on talk radio are superficial fluff. No one wants to talk about Reason and premises. It's all feel-good talk, peppered with religion. No thanks to that.