Donald Trump

12 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And the beat goes on...

Third Circuit Appeals Court.

:) 

Michael

Most people don’t yet grasp the extent to which everything got infiltrated by the enemy over the past few decades.

They wonder why Killery, for example, still walks free.

The answer is that it would have been a waste of time arresting them and trying to impose justice on them, because the courts would block the process — no convictions would ever stand any chance whatsoever. Indeed, it would have been counter–productive, as the process would appear to exonerate them of legitimate bases on which to prosecute.

The blockades have to come down first. The Senate is confirming judges rapidly. Real justice soon.

Be free, objective and true.

https://qanon.pub

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4fe510 No.5643022 📁
Mar 12 2019 13:55:14 (EST)

>Decide for yourself (be free from outside opinion).
>Decide for yourself (be objective in your conclusions).
>Decide for yourself (be true in your own beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be open to following the facts).
>Decide for yourself (be strong in defending your beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
>Decide for yourself (be free)
Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Someone hacked those crashes.

Jon,

Maybe.

President Trump has a lot more info than we do, so I'm reserving judgment.

He's been a strong benefactor of Boeing up to now, so let's see what happens.

I saw a lady pilot on TV say that the 737 max has some peculiarities that not all pilots and crew have learned yet, especially in countries with a more lax approach to maintenance and instruction. She recommended one down day for special instruction classes across the board.

She might have been an industry shill, though. So I'm going to wait and see what they ultimately release to the public.

Michael

Look how comically shoddy is the hoaxed pic that CNN used. Zoom in.

First, that’s not bodybag material, it drapes and wrinkles like very light plastic. Light plastic wrapped around stones found on site. They took the time to bag victims, then drop them on the stony ground in random positions? Those are not bodies, but rocks. Go down and slightly right from skinny jeans’ right calf — that’s a plastic–wrapped fucking rock, a rock shaped just like the ones in the field, that’s no body or body part.

Five people standing and watching two people do a 3 or 4 person job. And about those two people. Both of them have their left heel up and their arms outstretched, skinny jeans on the left using only one hand. Getting a body up that high they would have to be right at the back of the gate, they’re not, guy on right casting no shadow on gate, they’re two feet from back gate, leaning in forward weight mostly to right foot’s toes. How much mass is really in that bag? Actors lack the aptitude to operate the truck gate’s latch? So they pass the bodies through a 16” gap between deck and gate?

D1kLKtwWsAAVfsC?format=jpg&name=medium

Well, if the bodies look like that, maybe they were in a plane crash and only charred torso's remain? Perhaps they are trying to identify the bodies as they bag them from anything that remains. And I can see a large crowd in the background so if it is staged or a movie set they had to pay a lot of extras. 

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Or, no plane crashed, but the "victims" faked their deaths.

No 'intact' bodies retrieved? 

No bodies, only small remains recovered from Ethiopia Airlines crash site - spokesman

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - No bodies will be recovered from the site where Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 crashed, the airline’s spokesman said on Wednesday, because only fragmented remains survived the impact.

“There were no bodies,” he told Reuters.

Sunday’s still unexplained crash, just after take-off from Addis Ababa, killed all 157 people on board.

1.7004055.317756955.JPG

Edited by william.scherk
Added pictures from crash site.

Need some cheering up after that? I see Robin Reborn started this thread. Yesterday, I saw a flock of maybe 20 robins for the first time this year. in a few more weeks they will be pecking everywhere and not flocking together anymore. Three cheers for global warming! 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Well, if the bodies look like that, maybe they were in a plane crash and only charred torso's remain? Perhaps they are trying to identify the bodies as they bag them from anything that remains. And I can see a large crowd in the background so if it is staged or a movie set they had to pay a lot of extras. 

Ok, ripped up shredded bodies.

Blood on the grass, dirt, bags. Blood on the truck gate, hands, pants, shirts of the workers. I’m going to look again at all the blood everywhere from picking up and bagging dozens of torn–up, soaked–in–blood body parts.

“Over the next several weeks, you’re going to see desperate people struggling to explain why—after a two-year exhaustive investigation—special counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“These people will bend over backward in an effort to not swallow the bitterest of bitter pills: That Donald Trump won the election over Hillary Clinton fair and square. He did not, in fact, ‘cheat’ with Russian help; instead, Trump beat Clinton all on his own. 

“For more than two years, Democrats and the mainstream media have peddled what I refer to as “The Collusion Delusion” to the American public. And the bill for all that deliberate peddling of fake news is about to come due.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/as-mueller-reaches-his-inevitable-conclusion-trump-is-primed-to-respond_2835031.html

The World Pulls the Andon Cord on the 737-Max

D1oY1iOWsAAWLjp?format=jpg&name=large

I empathize with President Trump's impulse. Planes are freaking complicated.

I also think that these two tragic crashes need not have happened, and that the failures cannot be purely assigned to the pilots (as in pilot error).

737 and 737 Max are totally different animals, but bear the same number for marketing reasons.

From what I've read so far, the trouble has been caused by a software problem.

The standard workaround was to shut off autopilot when the problem arose, but some folks running the planes didn't know enough about that.

This software issue will probably get fixed soon. President Trump probably knows all this, but I agree he was correct to shut it down. This gives time for fixing the problem (and the crews get any extra training needed) without any more disasters. 

Otherwise, from everything I have read so far (barring the typical fake news media suspects), the 737 Max is a hell of a great plane. So it should go back into service before too long.

Michael

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

737 and 737 Max are totally different animals, but bear the same number for marketing reasons.

From what I've read so far, the trouble has been caused by a software problem.

The standard workaround was to shut off autopilot when the problem arose, but some folks running the planes didn't know enough about that.

This software issue will probably get fixed soon. President Trump probably knows all this, but I agree he was correct to shut it down. This gives time for fixing the problem (and the crews get any extra training needed) without any more disasters. 

Otherwise, from everything I have read so far (barring the typical fake news media suspects), the 737 Max is a hell of a great plane. So it should go back into service before too long.

Michael

I've read it's a piece of shit.

--Brant

Michael wrote: ...He's been a strong benefactor ofBoeing up to now, so let's see what happens. I saw a lady pilot on TV say that the 737 max has some peculiarities that not all pilots and crew have learned yet, especially in countries with a more lax approach to maintenance and instruction. She recommended... end quote

I think they have a system in place where passengers can’t take over a cockpit, as in the past and I have always hoped they would develop a plane that can’t be deliberately crashed as at the Twin Towers by a temporarily deranged, depressed, or radicalized Muslim pilot. Something like that happened off the coast of South America if I remember correctly. A computer could know with near certainty that a pilot is heading for a building or mountain and change the course. But how would an onboard computer know that the pilot is correct in his judgement to land a plane in an emergency, away from an airport? Of course I am not saying we do away with autopilots but . . . I will not be flying in the near future. The glitches go back to at least 2015. Peter

Software bug could cause Boeing 787s to lose control in midair By Kwame Opam May 1, 2015, 4:14pm EDT. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued a warning about Boeing's 787 Dreamliner, saying that a software glitch in the jets' systems could suddenly shut all electrical power to the plane mid-flight, causing pilots to lose control. "We are issuing this AD [Airworthiness Directive] to prevent loss of all AC electrical power, which could result in loss of control of the airplane," said the FAA warning.

The glitch, which revealed itself in laboratory tests, involves the Dreamliners' electrical generators falling into a failsafe mode every 248 days, or roughly eight months. After that many days of continuous power usage, all four of the plane's main generator control units will fail simultaneously. If that happens during a flight or during a takeoff or landing, the results could be disastrous. Boeing shuts its planes down as part of routine maintenance

Fortunately, a temporary solution to the problem is simply to periodically shut down the power systems. According to Boeing's records, all jets in the fleet have been powered off and turned back on as part of routine maintenance, so there is no imminent danger of a plane losing power. In the meantime, Boeing is working on a fix for the bug . . . .