I, Pizza

Kyle, you make me worry...

You okay buddy?

No video with this odd tale btw (is it my PC? or my settings? Would I be even more worried if I could see the video? Would you worry?)

Cheers.

I saw the video: weren't you looking?

--Brant

it doesn't get more HD than that

The "video" is a picture of a black image. A black image in high definition. :)

I have a quirky and dark sense of humor.

No need to worry.

Okay, that makes better sense actually. Not worried. My sense of humor is just weird. I also make weird analogies. I remember at work making an analogy of the government to the blue whale, the largest animal in the world which feeds on one of the smallest. A blue whale can feed on several tons of krill in a day. No matter how much I tried to explain they didn't get it. Shit, I thought it was obvious, I was trying to be humorous. My wife is one of the few people on earth that thinks I'm funny, she actually gets at least half of my attempts to make a joke. I don't think she got the blue whale thing though.

Okay, that makes better sense actually. Not worried. My sense of humor is just weird. I also make weird analogies. I remember at work making an analogy of the government to the blue whale, the largest animal in the world which feeds on one of the smallest. A blue whale can feed on several tons of krill in a day. No matter how much I tried to explain they didn't get it. Shit, I thought it was obvious, I was trying to be humorous. My wife is one of the few people on earth that thinks I'm funny, she actually gets at least half of my attempts to make a joke. I don't think she got the blue whale thing though.

My mind seems to run on metaphor. I often observe something, and a metaphor or analogy for it just pops into my head. It takes a good amount of effort for me to dissect my metaphors, in order to see if they are appropriate and accurate. They often are accurate, which I find uncanny because I didn't voluntarily create the metaphor. The metaphor just seemed to come into existence of its own accord.

I figure I'll be one hell of a propaganda machine.

meworry_zpsf9d32ddd.jpg

I'll have you know that I'm as psychologically healthy as a hair weave worm burrowing into a human skull.

The "video" is a picture of a black image. A black image in high definition. :smile:

I have a quirky and dark sense of humor.

No need to worry.

You need to worry.

--Brant

meworry_zpsf9d32ddd.jpg

I'll have you know that I'm as psychologically healthy as a hair weave worm burrowing into a human skull.

Is there anyway to rename this thread? I'm going to post more of my silly videos to this site, and I don't want to create a new thread every time I make a new video.

If it can be renamed, I'd like the name to be "Examples for a future therapist".

meworry_zpsf9d32ddd.jpg

Then why aren't you screaming running down the highway of and to your natural oblivion?

--Brant

I know better than to know myself that well

Oh man, lol that is just messed uppp Kyle.

On a side note I did like the puppy parable!

Yes, YES! FEED HIM TO THE DOG!

*ahem*

Oh, thank you Jules! Don't mind the previous sentence. It's just a nervous tic I have. I think, one day, my "tics" will join together and form a new personality. Oh, what the future holds!