A New Schindler's List...

Selene

George Schindler, the president for U.S. and Canada of the Canadian-based CGI Group, CGI Federal’s parent company, became an Obamaicon1.png 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the Obamacare website contract.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obam

A $678,000,000.00 billion dollar NO BID contract.

And Michele's classmate from Princeton is an upper level administrator.

And it does not work.

Who is in custody?

A...

If AR were alive, I'd bet she'd put that in The Horror File, along with just about everything else this vile Administration has done.

If AR were alive, I'd bet she'd put that in The Horror File, along with just about everything else this vile Administration has done.

One would hope...it is astounding that the Main Stream Media is not demanding an indictment...

One would hope...it is astounding that the Main Stream Media is not demanding an indictment...

Hello Adam

I hear you. Perhaps it's possible they (the media) are still unconscious and haven't grasped what's being done, or embarassed they supported this scum (Obama) & won't admit it, or are standing firm in their support...waiting for some of the financial gain promised for their allegiance.

I rule none of the above out.

Best wishes, Joe

P.S. (off topic)

I haven't heard anything about Barbara & Nathaniel-have you? I hope they are well.